Bonus Chapter One Shot [The curse of Memories]

i don't know if myself actually making me enough of me.That's why he's leaving me right??

i didn't wish this happen to me.I want to be with him only,only with him but he didn't care about me anymore.I am no one.

"Yaotome-san,can you pass this letter for Kujou Tenn,this is....not that important..but can you give this right after you big anniversarry concert?"said Riku.Gaku didn't know what going on but he accept the request.Riku give a smile and bowing at Gaku.

"thanks"

"hey Tenn,do you have any relative before?"said Gaku.

"no i don't have,why you ask?"Tenn asked.

"nevermind,after the concert,i want to give something."said Gaku.

Tenn actually curios why Gaku being so serious for while.So everyone start to gather around the back stage before they went to the stage.Gaku telling them not to push themself if one of them were tired or can't do it anymore.

"remember,don't push yourself if you are hurt or not well,tell the staff immedietally"said Gaku.

3 of them start to getting hyper and jump over the stage.All of them were so perfect and the fans start to screaming with all their heart.

Suddenly Tenn saw Riku was watching him from the fans seat.He was smiling at Tenn.Tenn's dance were messed and gladly that Ryunnosuke and Gaku can cover Tenn.The fans notice that Tenn made mistake.Tenn never make mistake on the stage before.It was his first time.

After perform 3 song,TRIGGER will be back after take a break for minute.Tenn still haunted but Riku's presence.He thought that Riku can't be at the coward place.He just worry if something happen to Riku.

"Tenn,something wrong?You never made mistake on the stage before even you hurt you leg before."said Ryunnosuke.

"sorry..i don't know what wrong with me today,something bother me at the stage and lost my mind somewhere.."said Tenn as he confuse.

"what do you mean? this is not the usual you Tenn"said Ryunnosuke.

"let's go back to the stage,our work haven't done yet"said Gaku.

"Tenn-nii always be my favourite idol since we a kid.You always be there when i need....but in the end,i always cause you..aside..you always feel that you were apart from me because..you didn't get much attention by mom and dad.I didn't mean to do that.I didn't wish to do that...i don't want that,i just wanna be the best rival in the future.But,looks like i can't make it like we already promise.Thank You Tenn-nii for making my childhood full of joy."

After 4 hours concert,TRIGGER finally done their concert and have a rest at the greenroom before they heading back to home.Tenn still thinking about what he saw at the concert.He did't saw Riku again after he saw at the opening stage.Gaku suddenly handed a letter to Tenn.

"someone meet me and ask me to give this to you.It's only wirtten your name only and he didn't tell me his name.He said this letter is not important so you can throw away if you want,he said something like that".Tenn take the letter from Gaku's hand and decide to write it later.

"so,you are not gonna read it first?"Gaku ask.

"when i at home,i will read it at my house."said Tenn.

"Riku-kun,are you sure you want to do this.."said Sougo

"it was the best for me to forget everything..for Tenn-nii life."said Riku.

"You should tell him about the curse that he get from someone"said Iori.

"I can't,he will die if i tell him everything.This is the only things i can make for Tenn-nii..i have to forget everything about him."