CHAPTER 24 >> [Last Moment Together]

"How did he knew that will be happen?i am very curious about it...thanks to Nazomi-san caught them immediately.."said Sougo.

"...i didn't see anything suspicious around..i was about to get the towel for Nanase-san...bu- but-.."Iori's hand's were trembling.Mitsuki hold his hand and told Iori to calm down because Iori the one who saw that incident.

"Mitsu,you should take Ichi to the dorm first.I will stay here until it done"said Yamato.

"I'm fin-"

"No Iorin,i will back to the dorm together with you too"said Tamaki.

"You should calm down yourself first Ichi,I believe Riku are doing his best to stay alive.."said Yamato.

"Let's go Iori,you need to calm down,i will sleep with you tonight.Let's go Tamaki"said Mitsuki and leaving that place.

Yamato give a long sigh and lean on the wall."what i have to do when my ownself can be calm first?"said Yamato.

"...We all know Riku are stro-"suddenly Sougo remember about the world Riku saying to them before they got to the stage."..."Sougo were silent after he remember what Riku mean.

"Sou?"

"nothing..i will see Kujou-kun first.."said Sougo as he rushing.Yamato didn't have any clue why Sougo act like that with sudden.

When Sougo went to the lift,he was bumped with Tenn.

"Kujou-kun? why you here? you should stay at the bed."said Sougo but Tenn didn't mind and made his way to the emergency room."Hey!!",Sougo tried to stop Tenn but Ryuunosuke stop Sougo.

"We can't stop him right now because he is a brother of Riku-kun...that who he is.."said Ryuunosuke.Sougo nodded and he agree with Ryuunosuke's word about Tenn and Riku.Tenn got his memory back so he being protective toward Riku for second time.

"Riku..you can't leave me like this again!..."said Tenn as he can't control himself anymore.Yamato saw Tenn who look so depressed and went to the emergency door.Nagi immediately hold Tenn to stop him going there.

"Kujou-shii! don't go there! Riku haven't finish yet!"said Nagi as he stopping Tenn but Tenn against it and force himself to get there.

"Let me go! please let me see Riku first!!"said Tenn.

"Kujou,calm down!"said Yamato as he stop Tenn too.

"this is my fault..this is my fault for forgetting everything about him...i never did anything good to him..please let me go!!"said Tenn.He was out of control right now.Gaku came and give a punch immediately to Tenn's face.

Tenn were fell down and staring at the floor as he was back to his sense.Ryuunosuke immediately got Tenn and help him stand.

"Gaku you shouldn't do that to Tenn..are you crazy?? you knnow Tenn got injured too"said Ryuunosuke.Gaku didn't know what to saw but he's head down as he apologies to Tenn.

"I am sorry i didn't mean to give that to Tenn but Tenn i know didn't do something like that.You might lost yourself if you keep doing like that.You have to believe on Nanase that he is strong and he will do his best to open his eyes for you.You know..right? he being selfish just to see you no matter what...he always put his hope even he think you already die.Now you still alive and standing in front of him."said Gaku.

Tenn's leg give up and just staying on the floor.He was crying again.They never see Tenn would cry like that.It was the worst one that they never see side of Tenn.They learn that Tenn have soft side for Riku.Ryuunosuke give Tenn a hug and caress his back.

__________________________
The doctor keep in and out from that emergency room.The doctor tell them that opretion really dangrous and take time.They already been there for 5 hours more and nothing good news come.Yamato told Sougo and Nagi to go back to dorm first because Yamato will take care here.He will inform everything about Riku's condition.Tenn still want to stay but he fell alsleep after tired from crying so Ryuunosuke carry Tenn back to his room.Gaku will staying with Yamato.