You wouldn't dare

Oleh DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was... Lebih Banyak

Author note/introduction
1/Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas
7/Oaklee
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas
13/Oaklee
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee😏
24/Leonadas😏
25/Oaklee😏
26/Leonadas
27/Oaklee
28/Leonadas
29/Oaklee
30/Leonadas
31/Oaklee
32/Leonadas😏
33/Oaklee
34\Leonadas😏
35/Oaklee
36/Leonadas
37/Oaklee
38/Leonadas
39/Oaklee
40/Leonadas
41/Oaklee 😏
42/Oaklee-Leonadas😏
43/Oaklee-Leonadas
THE END

8/Leonadas

4.2K 82 10
Oleh DontWorryAbtIt22

Seeing Oaklee smiling with a gun to her head, telling the guy to shoot made me go crazy. I don't know what happened but seeing that I lost all self control. I had to have her. I had to have her in arms. I had to have her with me. If that makes me clingy or possessive then so be it. I'm a fool for her, already.

I went to her building to see her and when I walked in her office she was laying on her couch staring at the wall across the room.

I waited a couple minutes for her to notice me but she stayed there not moving. If her chest was moving as she took a breath, I would've thought she was dead.

I walked over to her, rubbing her arm. I think she woke from this daydream thing because she started blinking really fast.

I crouched down in front of her. Pushing back hair out of her face, I gave a gentle smile, whispering 'hello'.

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes, smiling a little. Opening her arms for me and scooting over, I take my place wrapping my arms around her.

Despite being on an uncomfortable couch. Despite being in an office in her building. Her breaths became even indicating she was asleep. I just laid there listening, until soon enough my eyes fluttered shut.

Groaning, I wake up with a lovely sore neck. But that's what you get for sleeping on a small couch. I'd do it again if it meant sleeping next to Oaklee.

Speaking of Oaklee, I just realized she's not in the couch. Turning my head to look for her. I find her sitting at her desk already looking at me with a small smile.

"Hey. It's about time you woke up." She says softly.

"How long was I out for?" Positioning myself on the couch better so I can look at her without hurting my neck.

"Um, probably like 3 hours or something." She mumbles looking at her computer. Taking a sip of something.

  My eyes widen, I don't sleep good. It's not insomnia and I don't have nightmares. I sleep for like an hour and wake up for an hour and then back to sleep, it happens over and over again.

  "How long have you been awake?"

  "Like an hour." She looks up from her computer. 

  I stood up from the couch, walking behind her desk where she's at. I'm just curious to see what she's doing. I put my hands on her shoulder, squeezing slightly.

  She takes a sip of her drink but before she puts it down, I take it and takes a sip. Coffee. Giving it back to her, she shakes her head with amusement before putting it down.

  "Do you want me to order you one?" She asks looking up at me.

  Shaking my head, "I'd rather share with you."

  She nods. I grabbed one of the chairs in front of her desk and put it beside her before sitting down. Lifting my hip to grab my phone, I see her looking at me before looking back at her computer.

  I start going through emails and texting Ezra. Oaklee is making phone calls off her office phone and on her regular phone going through her calendar.

I'm not sure what's happening but I think I'm enjoying it? I mean, I like being with her. She makes me feel calm. It's kinda like when I see her there's this weight lifted off my chest and it feels good. It makes me feel good.

Her phone going off snaps me out of my thoughts. I see her sigh and turn over her phone. Leaning back in her chair, she rubs her temples.

Her phone goes off again and she snatches it up, answering with "What Mason?"

Mason? Whose Mason?

"Yeah...I'll come by... I know...whatever."

Hanging up her phone, she looks at me. It kinda looks like she's arguing with herself about something. The main thought on my mind though is, who is Mason?

She sighs. "Do you want to come hang out with my friends and I?"

"Um, yeah sure." I scratch the back of my neck. Do I tell her I don't "hang out" with people? I talk to people, have meetings with people but I don't voluntarily hang out with them.

"Okay let's go." She says getting up.

Once the car stops moving, I look up. It's the house I picked Nova and her up at. I look over to her but she's already out of the car and walking to the door.

She walks in, no knocking or ringing the doorbell. Okay. She walks around the house like she owns the place and I just follow her like a lost puppy.

She walks in a room and automatically gets tackled in a hug. "Girl, what are you doing walking around like this?"

The guy leans back looking her up and down. Taking her hand, making her do a twirl. Smiling as he smacks her ass.

I just stand there, clenching and uncleanching my jaw. Almost as if he could feel the anger rolling off of me, he looks up at me.

"Ay! Royce, boss man is here!" He calls out and immediately I see 'Royce' stand up, walking to me.

He nods his head, "Don."

Before looking at Oaklee. It's like they are having a silent conversation.

It's not long before Oaklee steps forward, wrapping her hand around my forearm, pulling me closer to her. "This is Leonadas, but I see you've already met." She narrows her eyes at him.

He gives her a look and she seems to understand it as she nods back. It was barely noticeable but it was there. His eyes flicker back to me.

Finally, he nods and walks back to the couch. She grabs my hand, pulling me a couch. Taking a blunt off the table, she holds her hand out towards the guy beside her and he hands her a lighter.

"Well as you guys know this is Leonadas. That's Koa, Mason, Kylie, and, of course, Royce." She says pointing out the people.

  "What do you mean 'of course'? I'm amazing." Royce says making Oaklee chuckle.

  "Yeah, totally. So amazing, I watched a girl run out of your room last night!" Kylie exclaims.

  "You're kidding?" Oaklee asks.

  Shaking her head and laughing. It's not long before Oaklee joins. It stops as Royce talks. 

  "Maybe I kicked her out? Did you think of that?" He says throwing his arms in the air.

  They look at him, then each other, then the other guys, then back to each other before bursting out laughing again.

  "Wait, wait, wait. She was actually running?" Oaklee asks with a hand over her smiling mouth.

  "Oh yeah. She pulled a Sonic dash. Tits bouncing and everything." Koa answers.

  "Aw Royce." She pouts, mockingly at him.

  "Man, shut up." He groans.

  "Do you think he need lessons?" Kylie asks.

  "Maybe." Oaklee shrugs, before laughing.

  I look at her. Her face red from laughing. Her once straightened hair pulled into a loose ponytail. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever met. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

ENZO Oleh Walnut

Cerita Pendek

460K 12.3K 65
Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, he has fallen in love with the woman of h...
59.9K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
162K 4.6K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
328K 8.6K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...