Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋

1K 27 10
By Acero22

An: If you haven't figured out by now Chiyo is a G!p in my own twisted way because I want babies lol ෆ꒡ .̮ ꒡ෆ if that makes you uncomfortable please exit the chapter
**************************************

Sakura Pov
I moan softly as Chiyo sucks the spot in between my neck and collarbone harshly. I know she's going to leave a mark but I really don't give a damn at the moment.

"P-please Chiyo." I whimper out as her hand slips into my shorts and she begins to rub me threw my underwear. She stops her attack on my neck, her hot breath fanning my ear. If it weren't for these wood restrains I'm sure I would have collapsed by now. My breathing begins to get heavier, "Beg."

I grind a little against her hand needing more friction, "P-Please fuck me sensei~." I manage to muster out, Chiyo pulls her head back with wide eyes and a tint of pink on her cheeks. Guess she didn't expect the sensei part or for me to beg her.

A smirk slowly makes its way on her face, the wood restrains disappear from my wrist. She taps my thigh signaling me to jump, I wrap my legs around her waist feeling something poking me already. I can't help but blush a little as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"What's wrong my love your looking a little flustered." I roll my eyes, "Shut up already." I close the gap between us as Chiyo moves us up stairs. My hands tangle in her hair as she closes her bedroom door behind us with her foot. She gently lays me down on the bed, her hands on either side of my head as she hovers over me. I cup her face in my hands tracing her jawline, "Sakura are you sure about this I don't want you to feel pressured."

Her voice was soft and sincere, I lean up connecting our lips softly. I pull back slowly, "I want this just as much as you Chiyo, I trust you." My hands make there way under her shirt, "So make me yours." Chiyo's eyes darken slightly and before I know her lips are on my own once more a lot rougher than before.

She bites my bottom lip harshly causing me to gasp in pain. Her tongue slips into my mouth our tongue meet and Chiyo wins dominance easily. We pull apart when air becomes a problem, a string of saliva between us. Chiyo tugs the bottom of my shirt silently asking for permission. I nod wordlessly and she pulls my shirt over my head without hesitation. Her hands make there way to my back resting on the hook of my bra.

I feel it unhook and she slowly slides it over my shoulders before tossing it off the side of the bed. I grow self-conscious and attempt to cross my arms over my chest.

But Chiyo grabs both my wrist and pins my hands on either side of my head. I can't help but blush a little, "Don't hide from me Sakura, your perfect okay." I nod slowly, "Its not fair I'm the only one exposed." I trail off as a smirk grows on her face, "Let's fix that then." She pulls her shirt over her head, quickly followed by her sports bra.

My face probably matched a tomato by now, but I can help but bite my lip. The sight of her body making me want her more. Chiyo leans back down trailing down my jaw, neck before without warning she takes my nipple into her mouth. I let out a breathy moan as I cradle her head. Her right hand cups my other breast squeezing it slightly.

"C-Chiyo...."

She switches in between the two before she finally starts to make her way down towards my shorts. Chiyo glances up at me I can see hunger in her glowing eyes. I nod panting slightly, she hooks her fingers fingers on my shorts and underwear and pulls them off in one go. Her eyes run over my exposed body as she grips my thighs tightly pulling them apart.

Lowing down she slowly kisses along my inner thighs, she stops where I need her most. Blowing hot air I clench the bedsheets under me a whimper escaping my lips.

"Look at you already so wet for me love~" I lift my head up slightly, "P-Please no more teasing, I-I promise I won't t-try anything again. I need you." I don't care if I sound pathetic, my whole body was quivering with need. Without warning she licks my cunt and I let out a loud moan.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my hand. A growl vibrates threw me and I could feel my toes curling.

Chiyo come back up taking my hand from my mouth, "Don't try to be quiet I want to hear you. After all we are alone Sakura so you better scream my name." Before I can say anything something enters my cunt and a loud moan escape my lips. She grins widely as her finger slowly pumps in and out of me.

"M-More." I moan out and without hesitation I feel two more of her fingers enter me. She goes back down my body giving my cunt a big lick. I grip the back of her head pushing her closer, loud moans escaping my lips.

"C-CHIYO!" I cry out when her fingers curl slightly hitting my g-spot. She licks, sucks and bites my cunt like her life depended on it. Her fingers moving in and out of me at a rapid pace. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, "I-Im close!" I cry out and without warning she pulls completely away.

I whine at the lose causing her to chuckle, "Now now my love don't be so impatient. We do have all night after all so don't worry." She sits up in between my thighs and sucks my juices off her fingers. I blush at the sigh as she throws her head back moaning slightly licking her lips.

"You taste soo good my love~." I see the bulg in Chiyo's pants and bite my lip. She raises a brow at me, "You seem like you have something on your mind." I push myself up on my elbows reaching out I cup her gently.

Chiyo bites her lips, "Please sensei I need you inside me~." I say in the most sensual voice I could muster given my state. She groans, "You're going to be the death of me." Quickly pulling off her own pants and underwear. I grow a little nervous and worried at her size.

She gentle pushes me back, "I-Is it going to fit?" I can't help but question, "It will but its going to hurt considering this is your first time." Chiyo leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips, "I'll be as slow and gentle as I can okay." I nod meekily as she slowly rubs her erotic shaft against my cunt coating it with my juices. I moan softly at the feeling, "I-Im ready." Lining her tip at my entrance she slowly pushes inside. I grip her shoulders and cry out in pain, Chiyo whispering sweet words in my ears.

My nails dig into her back causing her to groan slightly in response. Once she's completely in the doesn't move an inch allowing me to adjust. She kisses the my tear stained cheeks, the pain soon starts turning to pleasure and I tap her shoulder.

"O-Okay you can move." Chiyo steady's  herself above me as she slowly begins to thrust.

"God, Sakura your so tight." She groans out.

With each of her thrust the pain become less and less. Leaving nothing but pleasure, "F-Faster."

Grunting in response Chiyo picks up her pace with each thrust. Soon the only thing that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together, the wet sounds created by each thrust and our moans mixing together. Chiyo puts my legs over her shoulders thrusting in harshly hitting my g-spot.

"T-There! Please don't stop!" I cry out in pleasure as her thrust become rougher. Sweat began forming on Chiyo's face as the bed begins to squeak from the sheer force. She move one of her hands down and intertwines ours hands together. I could feel her shaft twitch inside of me as I feel myself get closer.

I wrap my legs around her waist trying to bring her closer to me. Her hot breath fanning my ear as I hold her shoulders for dear life.

"C-Chiyo I'm go-!"

"CHIYO!" I scream out as a I cum all over her, but Chiyo doesn't stop. Tear of pure bliss begin running down my cheeks, "Almost there." She moans out her thrust starting to become a little sloppier.

I could feel the a familiar heat buildings up inside me again. Having just cum all my senses are on overdrive.

"I-Im going to come again!" I manage to get out just before I do but this time I squirt all over Chiyo's torso. My toes curl and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Shit!" Chiyo pulls out last minute releasing her hot seed all over my stomach. She collapses on top of me her body shivering slightly. I wrap my arms around her burying my face in her sweaty shoulder. She places a gentle kiss on the side of my head, "Are you alright my love?"

I melt at the softness in her voice, "I'm okay just sore." I whisper back as she lifts her head slightly before claiming my lips once more for a softer kiss. Chiyo pulls back barely and inch, "Let me go run a warm bath all right." I nod and watch Chiyo stand up slipping on a random pair of anbu pants and a sports bra.

She disappears into the bathroom and I hear the water running. I lay in her bed smiling to myself, I need to thank the girls sometime in the future.

"What's got you all smiling?" Chiyo stands there leaning against the bathroom doorway with a lazy smile. I don't say anything and just make grabby hands towards her. She laughs slightly but makes her way over to me and picks me up gently bridle style.

She carries me over to the bathroom and then gently places me in the bathtub. I sigh feeling my whole body relax in the warm water. Chiyo leans down placing a kiss on my forehead, "You just relax in here while I change the sheets okay." I grab her arm before she can walk away, "Wait."

"What is it love?"

I smile innocently up at her, "The bed sheets can wait join me?"

"Round 2 it is then princess."

**************************************

......So this happened lol 😅

To be fair my first time writing a chapter like this if it didn't met your standards I'm really sorry. Ill try to make it better next time.

Also I want to apologize for not updating in a long time I got side tracked with the new season of Demon slayer and random ideas started popping up in my head about it.

So in my absence in updating this book a demon slayer Oc was born. Ill probably keep it to myself I have yet to decide.

Let me know if any of you guys are demon slayer fans. You could probably get a fanfic out of me lol.

Next update will more than likely be a regular chapter. Sakura's parents might make there first appearance in awhile too who knows.

Ooo also look at what I did

Don't ask me why the pictures are sideways my phones being weird lol. But some doodles I've done of Chiyo in my free time.

Not my best but better than my digital art currently.

Anyways let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Acero~🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
299K 9K 28
Rei Senju. Ever heared of her? No? I'm not suprised. There's not alot of people knowing her. Till now. She is the daughter of two Sanin. NOT Orochim...
27.4K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
12.7K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...