SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

Od NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... Viac

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
45 Jealous
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

46 plan

1.8K 79 1
Od NiranjanaNepol

46 plan

Khushi looked at Arnav penetratingly.

"What are you thinking?" Arnav asked.

She nodded like nothing.

"I know something is surely running in your mind. Won't you tell me?"

"I'm thinking about what Ratna aunty said"

Arnav sulked.

"About what?"

"Didn't she tell us not to come to Delhi? I'm thinking about that"

"What's there to think about?"

"Thank God, we are not in Delhi... or else..."

"Or else, what?"

"Vishal would have separated us..." she said fearfully.

Arnav laid on the bed, looking at the roof.

"We just started understanding each other... just started being together... just started enjoying one another's company..." she laid on his chest and hugged him worriedly.

"Why are you scared? What Vishal could do when I'm with you?" he asked encircling her in his arms.

"He may not do anything but my Babuji. It's because whatever Vishal told Babuji about you are true."

"But, now, it's not true... because I'm a changed man now."

"But Vishal doesn't know that... he would think; you are pretending"

"So what if he thinks anything? who is he to think about me? he can do nothing" Arnav said confidently.

"How could you say that?"

Arnav flipped her on the bed and said, looking at her.

"It's because you are my wife now. I trust you. you will stand by my side even though your Babuji comes in between us"

Khushi smiled at him delightedly. This is what she expected from him. TRUST.

"Won't you?"

"Till my last breath"

Arnav kissed her cheek pleased.

"Then why should I get tensed about Mr. Gupta? I will handle him simply"

"How?"

"I will tell him his daughter loves me so much just like I do"

"Then?"

"Then what? Do you want me to do anything? if you have any ideas in your mind just tell me"

"There is nothing in my mind other than you, Arnavji"

Arnav smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You called me Arnav when I tempted you" he laughed.

Khushi bit her lip blushing.

"Of course, it's no necessary to respect me on bed..." he whispered.

Khushi again blushed.

"I won't mind if you call me Arnav always"

Khushi buried her face in his chest. He embraced her lovingly.

"You know Khushi, I have never thought I will crave for someone in my life"

Khushi raised her head, hearing the word CRAVE.

"I was not ready to taste anything other than SOLITARY because I liked it very much. I didn't think there could be something better than my solitary. That's why I didn't think of giving this relationship a chance at the beginning..."

"Leave it Arnavji... I know how you were... what you were... you no need to feel bad for your previous behavior. Though you were not ready to give a chance to our relationship you gave me space in your house as well as in your life. you accepted me genuinely, not having ego. You understand there are many better things in the world than your solitary. You accepted it too. You made me happy... keeping me happy... respected my parents... what else do I need more than this?"

Arnav kissed her knuckle lovingly.

"Thanks, Khushi"

"You no need to thank me" she again rested her head on his chest.

"What about going to Delhi?" Asked Arnav that made her raise her head again with bewilderment.

"Delhi?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"But why?"

"To meet Vishal..."

Khushi widened her eyes.

"Yes... I want to meet him and I will definitely meet him"

"Arnavji, you don't have to worry about him. I don't even know who he is..."

"But, I know... such a jealousy guy he is... he won't let anyone live peacefully. He is like that... a stirrer... I want to kill this issue right away. I don't want him to think I'm afraid of him"

"Arnavji, I told you I'm with you. then why do you?"

"But no one knows you are with me... that's why"

Khushi stopped arguing. She understood what does he want people to know. Arnav pressed her head on his chest to make her close to him. Khushi laid on his chest with a smile.

"Don't blabber about our Delhi visit to your mother-in-law" Arnav said.

"Mmm" Khushi chuckled.

She thought they would go to Delhi after their current project gets over. But she didn't know Arnav had some other plan.

The next day

Arnav came to the office with Khushi. He went to Aman's cabin straight. Aman looked at him, lifting his eyelash. He leaned on the seat, seeing Arnav.

"Good morning, Aman"

"Good morning, ASR"

"I have an obligation"

"Anything for you, ASR"

"Please relieve me and Khushi from our upcoming project"

Though Aman was surprised he chuckled.

"Ok... but what happened? Just yesterday you took over the project and was so interested to do that with Khushi?"

"Yeah... but I'm in a critical condition to sort out an important personal issue"

"I hope there is no problem in between you and Khushi"

"No... not at all"

"If you don't mind, may I know what's the problem? Can I help you to sort it out?" Aman thought the problem may be created by Vikrant. If it is so, he can help Arnav.

"Of course, yes, Aman. You can help me by giving me and Khushi a week off"

"Week off? For?" he asked, getting more surprised.

"We are going to Delhi to meet our parents"

There was relief on Aman's face. He too want him not to be in Delhi for a few days until he sort out Vikrant's problem.

"Is it? It's very great to see this kind of change in you, man... of course, you can go."

"Thanks, Aman"

"When are you guys going?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Tell me if you don't get the tickets. I will arrange them for you"

"I will definitely tell you if needed"

Aman nodded ok.

"Aman, don't say anything to Khushi"

"Oh... is it a surprise?

Arnav nodded yes.

"But, she has to submit the leave application to get the leave..."

"She has to submit the leave application to me as I'm the manager. I will get her signature in some other way. You just sign MY leave application"

"I just can't believe this, man..." Aman laughed.

Arnav left his cabin smilingly.

As Arnav said, he got Khushi's signature with the excuse of a deal. He sanctioned her leave and submitted it to Aman.

Evening

Arnav returned home with Khushi. He packed their stuff when Khushi prepared dinner. He did that keeping the bag under the bed. He didn't want Khushi to see the bag until he finishes. Khushi took bath, after finishing the preparation.

"Khushi, let's eat dinner"

Khushi was perplexed as it was too earlier to have dinner than their regular time.

"Arnavji, it's just 7:30..."

"But, I'm hungry, Khushi"

"oh...ok"

After that there was nothing to think. They had dinner. After finishing dinner, Arnav waited for half an hour.

"Khushi, let's go to the bed"

"Bed?"

"Yeah... we had dinner. Then why would we wait here? Come"

Clutching her hand, he tugged her along with him to his room. He laid on the bed after making Khushi lay down.

"Good night, Khushi"

"Good night?" she asked astonishingly.

"Haan..."

Khushi looked at him unbelievably. She thought he brought her to the bed to have a LONG session as it was too earlier to sleep.

"Let's sleep..."

"Sleep? what happened Arnavji? Are you alright?"

"I don't think so... I feel like sleeping..."

"Oh..."

"Are you going to sleep with me or not?"

"Yeah... but I don't know whether I could sleep this soon"

Arnav also knew that. Of course, she won't sleep soon but she would definitely sleep a little earlier than their regular time. So, she can wake up early in the morning to go to the Airport.

Khushi didn't know what happened to Arnav that day. She closed her eyes to get sleep. Arnav pulled her towards him and made her lay on his bicep. Khushi smirked inwardly. Doesn't she know Arnav? He won't get sleep without having her. Arnav kissed her cheek softly. Putting his hand on her waist, he closed his eyes, making Khushi baffled. She didn't expect him to sleep. Turning towards him, she cuddled him. Arnav also hugged her but he didn't intend to do anything.

To be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
158K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
63.9K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
424K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...