SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

45 Jealous

4.7K 252 27
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 45 Jealous

Arnav was driving the car while thinking about teaching the driving to Khushi. He decided to do it that Sunday afternoon in the Cloud Nine apartment campus.

That's when Arnav got a call. He saw his mother's name flashing. He showed his mobile screen to Khushi. She smiled at him. Arnav attended the call through Bluetooth as it was being already connected to it. So that Khushi can also talk to Ratna.

"Hello, Mom, how are you doing?" he asked casually.

Without answering him,

"Chotte, what have you done to your in-laws?" Ratna asked.

Arnav looked at Khushi frowning with confusion.

"Why? What do I do?"

"They said you are so nice," She said unbelievably.

Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Khushi chucked.

"They said you talked with them well... Did you TALK? Like really? I just can't believe this" she teased.

Arnav smiled.

"Chotte... How did you make them trust you?"

"Mom... It's enough ok..."

"No Chotte... Do you know why they came to Mumbai?" she asked.

"Why?" Arnav asked glancing at Khushi.

"Someone told them about you it seems..."

"About me?" he sulked.

"Yes... They got to know how GOOD you are..."

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"That's why they came to Mumbai to back check you. They were all set to bring Khushi back Delhi you know"

Arnav looked at Khushi shockingly.

"What do you mean?"

"Haan Chotte... They got to know you won't talk easily...you won't interact with anyone... You won't like to spend time with people... Everything..."

"How did they know?" he asked shrinking his eyes.

"Do you remember Vishal? He studied with you in school"

"I have forgotten him it seems"

"But, he didn't... He remembers you well..."

"Ok... What does he do with my in-laws?"

"He had seen Khushi somewhere and liked her it seems. He thought to ask her hand for marriage after settling down in his life it seems. As he got settled down with good pay, he met Shashiji and asked Khushi's hand unaware of her wedding..."

Arnav looked at Khushi shockingly who was in deep thought.

"Shashiji told him about her wedding. He got to know her husband is none other than you. He recited everything about you to your father-in-law. Shashiji became worried knowing about your nature. He couldn't tolerate the truth that his only daughter is not happy in her life. So..."

"So...?"

"So, he decided to bring her back from you and get her settled with a good guy. That's why he came to Mumbai"

"What the kkk... Why didn't you tell me about the intention of their visit?"

"How do I know Chotte? I said nothing to them. I don't know how you managed them when they are in Mumbai. I'm sure you would have made them trust you by creating emotional drama. Am i right?"

Before Arnav said anything,

"You are right aunty. He behaved so coolly with my patents you know. He showed himself very polite and respectful..." Khushi said.

"Am I not polite and respectful?"

"How do I know? Have you ever behaved with me like that?" She asked.

"I too don't know," Ratna said.

"Ok, leave it. What did they say finally?" Arnav asked could not hold himself.

"They said it's very hard to believe what they witnessed in Mumbai"

"You mean don't they trust him, aunty?"

"I think no"

"Oh..."

"It's everything because of Vishal. I will show him who I'm when I come to Delhi" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"What's his mistake, Chotte? He said the truth only. You were like that right?"

"So what if I'm like that? What's the necessary for him to tell my father-in-law about me?"

"It seems he likes Khushi very much. That's why he would have told the truth in disappointment."

"Can't you understand what does that means? He wants to separate Khushi from me. So that he could marry Khushi..."

"You are right. He wants the girl who he liked very much to live a happy life. What's wrong with that?"

"He is jealous guy..."

"HE?" she stressed.

"Then who? ME?"

"No... not at all... Why would you be jealous? But, Chotte, you said you could not remember Vishal?"

"Now, I do..."

"Khushi's parents want her to be happy"

"She is happy with me"

"What do you think Khushi?" Ratna asked.

"I made up many stories to make my parents believe that I'm happy..."

"Really?"

"They asked me many times but I didn't tell them the truth"

"So sad... You should have lied to your parents without knowing the truth. Or else, you would have escaped, right?"

Khushi looked at Arnav from the corner of her eyes.

"Escape????" Arnav asked furiously.

Khushi was silent.

"What does that mean you made up stories? Are not you happy with me?"

"I was not happy when they asked me... just today I started being happy with you"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Chotte, don't come to Delhi for a few days. Please don't give Vishal a chance to prove what he said about you is right. Ok? Khushi, I will call you later...however you will be in the separate room today as your parents are back..."

"I'm going to lock the door and will throw the key away from the balcony," Arnav said.

"What does that mean, Chotte? Are you going to share your room with Khushi?"

"We already started... and will..."

"Oh..."

"I will call you later.... Bye," he disconnected the call.

As of now, Arnav and Khushi reached cloud nine apartments. Victor left the place after making sure that they reached home safely.

Arnav opened the door and entered in. Khushi followed him. in no time, he pinned her with the wall.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm happy with you... today"

"Do you want to escape from me?"

She nodded NO hurriedly.

"Don't you dare... you can't escape from me... I will never let you escape from me"

She smiled inwardly. Jealousy Arnav is always a treat.

"What reaction is this?"

She nodded her head left to right.

"Let's go" he pulled her to their room, clutching her hand.

He locked his room door.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I will do whatever I want"

"What do you want?"

"YOU... always..." he caught her lip for a rough kiss.

Khushi somewhat expected that. she knew Arnav will do something like this to cool his mind that was heated up with Vishal's talks. She cupped his face while kissing him, making him comfortable with her. She has to involve in the kiss. Then only he would come out of Vishal. Arnav clutched her waist to drag her close to him. That's when he sensed her bare skin and remembered that she was wearing a saree. Breaking the kiss, he pushed her on the bed. The saree exposed her structure sexily.

Adding to it, she invited him by extending her hands towards him. Arnav pounced on her soft, smooth figure. He sucked the crook of her neck intensely. The need for the saree that highlighted her figure got over. It took leave from them. Arnav occupied the saree's place. Their bare skins touched. That devastated their thinking ability. The presence of their emotions and the absence of their sense demanded them to fulfill their body needs. Arnav wanted her to ask for IT. Or, maybe, he wanted her to take lead just like she did in the previous session. he made her lose her patience by teasing her like hell. Her moan turned into a groan.

"Arnav..." she murmured.

Arnav, who was in the same state as Khushi asked,

"Mmmm?"

"Leave me..." she said.

Arnav widened his eyes. What the... In no time, he pushed himself IN with the force making her wince. After that, there was nothing to wait for. He started the process, relishing each and every thrust. He geared up the action when he felt a shiver running up in his legs. Pressing his legs on the bed tightly, he acted fast. He sensed her completing the session. Within a few thrusts, he also finished... he lay on her sweaty shoulder, panting hard.

He lifted his head and smiled at her.

"You called me Arnav... Was THAT so insensible that you called my name?" he asked making her blush.

Khushi hugged him smilingly and Arnav reciprocated her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
63.5K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
134K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
21.1K 904 17
This is the story of two best friends... Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left...