SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

44 The Party

4.1K 243 11
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 44 The party

Arnav got stuck seeing Khushi who was shining like a pole star in the light blue saree. She smiled at him pleasantly.

"When did you change saree? I didn't notice you bringing saree?" he asked her pleased.

"I packed it when you were taking a bath today morning"

"Oh... but you didn't tell me about it when I asked you in the morning..."

"You asked me when we were in the car... I thought you asked that formally"

"Why did you think so?"

"If you wanted me to wear saree, you would have insisted me in the morning itself, right?"

"We started from home early in the morning to send your parents off. We were in hurry. That's why I was unable to insist on you... it doesn't mean I'm not interested to see you in saree"

"You said anything, yet I caught your wave-length... So, I brought a saree to fulfill your wish"

"Looking gorgeous," he said running his eyes on her.

"Thank You..." she smiled.

That's when they heard someone coughing. They looked at NK who was smiling at them teasingly. They saw everyone was looking at them Aman was leaning on the table by his back, folding his hands with a smile. They became embarrassed. Seeing her in saree, Arnav forgot the surroundings and Khushi was so keenly answering him.

"Everyone is waiting ... Shall we start the party, Mr. And Mrs. Raizada?" NK asked.

Arnav nodded yes, looking at Khushi with a smile whereas Khushi blushed looking down.

"Bring her, Nannav"

Arnav extended his hand towards Khushi, gesturing her to hold. Khushi clutched his hand and they walked towards the table that was been arranged with a cake.

"One minute, Khushi" Aman stopped her.

Arnav and Khushi looked at them.

"Could you please train my wife?" Aman put an obligation in front of Khushi.

"Your wife?"

"Yeah..."

"Aman's mother is all set to fix his marriage," Arnav said.

Aman nodded yes.

"Oh... but why should I train your wife?"

"I can't believe how did you change this man who didn't even care to answer people once...! Do you know how FLUENTLY he has started talking?" Aman said looking at Arnav.

"Fluently?" Khushi chuckled.

"Yeah... you have no idea he has even started giving advice to people to get married"

Khushi looked at him lifting her brows with amazement. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What magic you have done on him, Khushi?"

"Shall I answer?" Arnav took lead making them more surprised.

"Of course, go ahead..." Aman said.

"If she is genuinely in love with you, nothing can stop you from falling for her. You will automatically fall in love..." Arnav said.

People clapped for his answer. More than Aman, Khushi was stunned. He was highlighting HER over him. He didn't even try to put himself in the front line. They knew how big the change he had in him. It was not easy to get changed completely. It needs a good and very big heart. And the cherry on the top, he didn't even mind about it.

"A man won't change just because a girl loves him truly... he will change if HE truly loves her," Khushi said looking at Arnav.

Again people clapped.

"Ok... I got the point..."

Arnav and Khushi turned towards him.

"A relationship needs a good understanding and both should leave their ego behind. Am I right?" He smiled.

They nodded yes.

"Shall we start the party?"

They again nodded yes.

The party started. Aman asked the couple to cut the cake, giving the knife to Khushi. Taking the knife from him, Khushi looked at Arnav. He held her hand and cut the cake, with a big round of applause. Aman presented them a gift personally whereas Akash and NK gave them one more gift on the behalf of the staff. The staff of AM Designs wished Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi enjoyed the party very much with dinner.

Not only Aman but also everyone in the office was mystified, seeing Arnav and Khushi busy with their talks. They were talking and smiling during the entire party.

Aman felt a vibration of his mobile. He had been turned the mobile into vibration mode due to the party. He didn't want the phone calls to disturb the party. He removed his mobile and read the message. The message was from Victor.

*I'M WAITING OUTSIDE THE OFFICE*

Aman smiled.

*WE ARE HAVING A PARTY. WE WILL BE OUT IN HALF AN HOUR*

He sent the reply to Victor. Victor waited, sitting on his two-wheeler.

The party got over. People got dispersing one by one. Arnav and Khushi waited for Aman. Arnav extended his hand towards Aman for a shake. Aman clutched his hand firmly.

"Thank you for the recognition, Aman. We had a good time"

"You guys deserve it" Aman smiled.

"Actually, you too can give us a party, Nannav," NK said teasingly.

"He is right" Aman chuckled.

"Sure..." Arnav said looking at Khushi who nodded yes.

"By the way, ASR... don't forget what I said" Aman remembered.

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"Be careful... don't send Khushi anywhere alone"

"Yup... I will take care of her"

Aman nodded ok.

"We are leaving"

"Yeah..."

Arnav walked out.

"About what Aman talked, Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"Will tell you later"

"Mmm"

Victor saw them coming out. He checked his mobile to get confirmed whether they are Arnav and Khushi. he waited until they got into the car. He was nodded his head like, YES, seeing the car number. He started following them with a little distance. So that they won't notice him.

Arnav drove the car towards Parel.

"Khushi, do you know to drive the car?" he asked.

Khushi nodded NO.

"I wanted to learn... but I didn't get a chance," she said.

"Will you?"

"Yeah... shall I join a driving school?" she asked his permission to join the driving school intentionally, making a serious face.

Arnav looked at her shockingly.

"Driving School?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Won't I teach you?" he questioned her.

Khushi smiled inwardly.

"Will you?"

Arnav looked at her frowning like, what question is this.

"A driving school trainer knows a simple way of teaching... it will be good for learners to learn easily," Khushi said.

Arnav sulked his face. Is she really want to learn driving from a driving school trainer instead of him?

"But, it won't be comfortable for you to learn from a stranger, right?" he asked.

"What can we do, Arnavji? If I want to learn driving this is the only way..." she said making face.

"I will teach you if you want..."

Khushi controlled her joy.

"But, will you teach me as a trainer do?"

"I will teach you this Sunday. If you can't catch up with my method, we will think of approaching a driving school... but I'm sure you will be comfortable with me" he said confidently.

Khushi nodded ok. She knew Arnav won't give a chance to anyone to sit beside her. She was right. Arnav was thinking about the simple method to teach Khushi. He was recalling the steps the trainer told him when he learned to drive. He has to teach Khushi driving. He was not ready to give credit to anyone. From here on, he will be the reason for everything that Khushi gets in her life.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 4.1K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
228K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
75.3K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...