Mind Games (Eddievr x Juicy F...

By gale_simpss

"Maybe in another life we could've been together Eddie, but in this one... We weren't as lucky." Gaege was bo... More

Chapter 1: The New Neighbor
Chapter 2: Youtubers
Chapter 3: Secret Abilities
Chapter 4: Jealousy (Slight Smut)
Chapter 5: The Other Boys
Chapter 6: Powers
Chapter 7: Feelings
Chapter 8: The Offer
Chapter 9: The Birthday Party
Chapter 10: In Love (SMUT)
Chapter 11: Wanted (SMUT)
Chapter 12: Out of Control
Chapter 13: The Real Story
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Marriage
Chapter 16: Escape?
Chapter 17: Lost and Found
Chapter 18: The Leader
Chapter 19: Distractions
Chapter 20: Bullets
Chapter 21: Bullets Pt.2
Chapter 22: Hospital Bills
Chapter 23: Caretaker
Chapter 25: Be mine
Extra Chapter!!: Baby on Board

Chapter 24: Publicity

1K 29 45
By gale_simpss

A/N: Sry for the late upload, a lot has been going on recently. Currently going through a separation with my best friend and a break up so bare with me :/ Anyway enjoy

Eddie's POV
I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead before heading out of the room, smiling to myself at how adorable he was when he was asleep. He was still hugging the pillow I gave him as his chest rise and fell softly. I loved him so much. I wished I could give him what he deserved, especially after all the pain I had caused him. Yet somehow I knew I could never be enough, no matter how hard I tried. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away with my hand.

I set up my camera and microphone in the recording room just like I had before. I squinted at the bright lights hitting my face, forgetting how much they had blinded me. With a sigh, I sat down on my desk chair, feeling nothing but drained and emptiness. I looked out the window at the dark sky, my gaze slowly lifting to the stars. Not even the sun had bothered to rise yet.

I stared at my screen for a few seconds, urging myself to click the large red circle labeled "Start Recording." Although my heart was racing and I felt like I was going to be sick, I pressed it anyway, unable to turn back anymore.

"Hey, so you all might be wondering where I have been these past couple weeks," I said, looking up at the camera, "Well, let's just say things have been very difficult for me lately and I-"

I choked back tears, trying to keep a straight face.  "I'm sorry for the lack of content," I continued even though my voice shook the more I spoke, "Same for the other boys. They've been with me through it all, and I can't thank them enough. Although there is an issue I still have to take care of..."

I paused, looking down at my hands before taking a deep breath. "It's about Gaege." I couldn't keep my eyes from tearing up anymore. "He recently just got out of the hospital from a terrible injury and we don't have enough money to help him." Everything I
I began to sob right then and there, burying my face in my hands. "I never thought I would be saying this but..." I sniffed, wiping my nose with my sleeve, "But I'm going to quit YouTube in order to take care of him. Everything I've loved, all of you, I'm so sorry. But I love him. I love him with all my heart, so I hope you understand why I've chosen to do this."

I smiled weakly at the camera, feeling my heart about to break as I said, "Its been one hell of a journey you all. This is the last recording of Eddievr, signing off."

I hit the "Stop Recording" button, instantly uploading it before I could change my mind. I then began to sob, sob and sob until I was weak. Everything I had worked for, ever dreamed of, was gone. Although it was for Gaege, and I didn't regret it one bit.

"E-Eddie?" I suddenly heard behind me, realizing I had left the door open. Gaege was standing there as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Did you mean everything you said? That you were really quitting... f-for me?" I nodded, sniffing as I said, "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

Gaege stared at me in shock before shaking his head, "No... you aren't serious! You're joking...right?" I shook my head, looking away from him. "I meant everything," I told him, "All of it was true. I'm going to get a separate job and pay for you. I want to make sure you're okay."

Gaege leaned against the wall, running a hand through his hair in disbelief. I stood up from my chair, walking over to him with my arms spread open.

"No, Eddie, you didn't have to do this-" He stopped when I hugged him, careful not to hurt his wounds. Tears were rushing down my cheeks, but I buried my head into his neck. He was surprised for a few seconds before hugging me back, softly saying, "It's okay my love. It will all be okay."

"Did you just call me 'my love'?" I said with a small smile. "What? You don't like it?" Gaege asked shyly. "No, I love it," I answered, kissing him gently on the neck, "And I love you."

Before he could answer, my phone suddenly started going off like crazy, and we both glanced over to it. "What the..." I picked it up from the desk, suddenly gasping when I saw the notifications.

"Oh my gosh... Gaege!" I looked up at him with wide eyes, "The video... it went viral!"

"What?" Gaege furrowed his eyebrows, "It did?"

"Yes!" I clamped a hand over my mouth, "People are willing to donate!" Gaege stood in shock, but I couldn't keep the smile from forming on my face.

"You know what this means right?" I exclaimed, "We have more than enough to help you! Isn't this great?"

Gaege was silent for a moment before kissing me, taking me by surprise. "Marry me," I suddenly heard him say, "I know we don't have a ring right now or we dont own our own house and we've never discussed it before or-"

I chuckled, finding his rambling rather adorable. "Yes," I answered, meeting his eyes with a wide smile, "Yes! Of course!"

Gaege's eyes widened before he broke into a beaming smile, "Really?"

"Gaege, read my mind if you have to! I love you, and nothing is changing that." I scooped him into a hug, making him giggle in my arms. "I love you too," Gaege replied, kissing me softly for a few more minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 139 21
Your parents want you to take over the kingdom, even though it's not the life You want. You always hated the royalty life, and all you want is to liv...
12.7K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
25.5K 458 14
The title explains it all. Literally the boys hooking up with each other and causing drama. What happens when the boys start developing feelings for...
28.1K 443 32
I'm writing this after their fanfic video cam out on their group channel and fuck it made me feel real awkward 😂 Lol but I got a good laugh out of...