Deltarune Oneshots (Deltarune...

By DoctorBlu5

Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters... More

Yandere!Kris x Fem!Reader
Flirty!Kris x Hardtoget!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Depressed!Sucidal!Male!Reader x Kris
Overprotective!Kris x Sad!Fem!Reader
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Artist!Shy!Fem!Reader
Yandere!Susie x Fem!Reader x Jealous!Kris x Ralsei
GenBender!Kris x Bi!Reader
Yandere!Kris x Depressed!Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Valentine's day special
Overprotective!Kris x Abused!Depressed!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Darkner!Male!Reader
Kris x FemBoy!Reader (NSFW)
Q/A
I let an AI write a sad Kris x Reader story
Flirty!Kris x Suicidal!Male!Reader
Kris x Flirty!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader
Kris x Shy!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Yandere!Hanahaki!Kris x Fem!Reader
Kris x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 1)
Ralsei x Fem!Reader NSFW
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 2)
Kris x Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 3)
Kris x Mermaid!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 4)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 5)
Kris x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 7)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 8)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 9)
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 10)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 11)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 2)
ON HOLD
Kris x Fem!Reader
Suicidal!Kris x Homeless!Male!Reader
Yandere!Male!Kris! x Male!Reader
VERY GOOD NEWS!
Ralsei x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 3)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 4)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 5)
REQUESTS CLOSED
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 6)
Yandere!Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 7)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 1)
DoctorBlu x Reader NSFW
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 2)
Kris x Fem!Vampire!Reader
Ralsei x Flirty!Fem!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Player!Reader
Kris x Mermaid!Male!Reader
1st Month | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP1
Male!Kris x Male!Hanahaki!Reader
Prankster!Kris x Shy!Fem!Reader
New Things to Learn | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP2
Male!Kris x Older!Male!Reader
SelfHarm!Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Let's Try That Again | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP3
Nice
Male!Kris x Stressed!Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Male!Reader
Happy Birthday! | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP4
Swapped!Male!Kris x Swapped!Male!Reader
Male!Reader x Male!Kris & Chara
Male!KFC x Male!Reader
The Big Reveal | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP5
Yandere!Male!KFC x Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Fem!Reader
I Made It? | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP6
A/N
Flirty!Fem!Kris x Quiet!Male!Reader
Male!KFC x Male!Lover!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Ralsei x Introvert!Male!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Neko!Reader!
A/N
Hanahaki!Fem!Kris x Male!Reader!
Susie x Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Alone!Male!Kris x Alone!Male!Reader
Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
A/N
A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT!
AU REVOIR!

Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 6)

138 3 0
By DoctorBlu5

6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6

R

E

S

E

T

Y

/

N

I

T

'

S

T

I

M

E

You opened your eyes and saw everyone in the dark world including Kris, Susie and Toriel around your dead body crying as your body was slowly being eaten by the darkness. Ralsei was holding onto you tightly as he cried waterfalls from his eyes and kept whispering for you to wake up.

You were in black robes with your staff in your hand with a black gemstone in it and as you watched, the robes you were wearing were black as well. It seemed it was time for another reset, where everyone would forget you and everything you had done, just like that, at the press of a button.

And speaking about buttons, you saw the camera in the box unnoticed by the others, so you decided to leave a message getting all of their attention.

Y/n: Hello. It seems my time is over and now it's time for round 6. Who knows, maybe i'll be happier, or alone again... but not to worry, at least you have yourselves, just look after each other, ok? Oh and... i'm sorry, for lying... as this is my last one... meaning I can't come back... so I guess this is farewell... goodbye and I love you... all of you...

And with that, the camera died after broadcasting the message to all of them and dispensing another flash drive. You turned around and faced the oncoming darkness, and as it absorbed your whole body you woke back up in a cold sweat.

You rubbed your face to try to wake you up, but that wasn't enough. So you got out of bed tired as hell and went to the bathroom. You splashed cold water on your face and looked in the clean mirror while gripping the sides of the sink. You looked in the mirror and saw your hair and eyes fully black, it was so black that not even space was that black.

You knew it was coming, you just didn't know when, so it was hard for you to feel anything but dread and doom. After splashing more water on your face you went back into your room and checked the time. It was only 7am, one hour before you would normally wake up, so you grabbed your staff and hat before going downstairs.

Once you got downstairs you were greeted by a smiling Ralsei, but his smile instantly disappeared once he saw your eyes and clothing.

Ralsei: Y/n... what is it?

Y/n:... It's coming.

Ralsei: Oh... can anything help? Maybe a-

Ralsei got cut off by you instantly hugging him tightly and him hugging back.

Y/n: I-I... I don't want to go... I-I... I don't want to let go... I like this one... I-I... I want to stop running...

Ralsei:... It'll be ok... I won't let it take you... none of us will...

Y/n: B-But what if it isn't?... what if it isn't ok?... I-I... I'm so scared... I don't want to be alone again...

Ralsei: And you won't be, you'll never be alone, I promise. I promise you, Y/n L/n, you will never be alone ever again.

You stopped hugging Ralsei and looked at him as the tears clouded your vision, but Ralsei wiped them away while giving you his soft smile making you crack a small smile at him.

Ralsei: There we go, there's my muffin man.

Y/n: Hm, you love calling me that, don't you?

Ralsei: Of course, i'd never forget you. Now, why are you awake this early?

Y/n: Nightmare.

Ralsei: Oh, well it's over now, i'm here. But seeing how you're awake, do you want your breakfast?

Y/n:... Nah, i'm not really hungry after the nightmare, I just want a drink.

Ralsei: Tea?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, that'd be nice.

Ralsei: Ok, well go sit down and i'll bring it over, ok?

Y/n: Yeah...

Ralsei planted a kiss on your lips before going into the kitchen and with you sitting down on the sofa in silence with your eyes still black and robes still black as well. Ralsei came out minutes later with the tea, and when you drank it you felt love and hope flooding your mouth, making your robes turn a tiny bit pink.

Ralsei: Better?

Y/n: Y-Yeah... thanks...

Ralsei: Of course, I hate seeing you like this. Just tell me when you want your breakfast, alright?

Y/n: M-Mhm...

You closed your eyes and led your head back to where it was resting on top of the top of the sofa. You put your head back down a minute later and silently drink the tea with it making no further progress on your mind, making the pink in your robe turn back to black.

Once the tea was done with, you just sat there in silence with your heart now beating heavily, but it soon calmed down when Ralsei sat next to you and pulled you in for a warm cuddle.

Ralsei: There there, i'm here.

Y/n:... Thank you...

Ralsei: Are you going to school?

Y/n:... Dunno... i'd rather not... surely Toriel won't be mad if I miss a day, right?

Ralsei: I don't think so, if she sees you then I think she'll let it slide. What do you want to do?

Y/n: Stay here and cuddle into you, my favourite activity.

Ralsei: Hehe, i'm fine with that.

Y/n: What about breakfast?

Ralsei: We could make it together if you want.

Y/n:... Nahhhhhhhhhh, i'd rather stay here until you'd return.

Ralsei: Oh, ok.

You went silent as you cuddled into Ralsei with him humming his lullaby making your worries slightly fade away. You then fell asleep in Ralsei's warmth and this time, instead of a nightmare, you had the best dream of your life. It was you and Ralsei living happily in the castle together with a child running around.

~~~~~~~~~

When you were asleep, Ralsei replaced himself with a cushion for the time being and started to make breakfast. Once the breakfast was done, Luna and Lotus came into the kitchen still half asleep like always.

Ralsei: Good morning you two!

Lotus: Mornin'.

Luna: Good- wait, where's Y/n?

Ralsei: Oh, asleep on the sofa, he had a nightmare.

Luna: About what?

Ralsei: Probably the reset, he knows it's coming. He's in the living room, go see him and how black his robes are.

Luna and Lotus walked into the living room to see you asleep in space black robes cuddling the cushion. They both grew concerned faces and went back into the kitchen before sitting down at the table.

Luna: His robes have never been that black before.

Lotus: Guess he's not going to school then.

Ralsei: Yeah... but we need to be here for him today, I think he needs to see how much he's loved.

Luna: We can do that.

~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and were greeted by silence and the cushion you were hugging. You stopped cuddling the pillow and got off the sofa before walking out of the castle. When you walked out of the castle, you saw the Knight standing there in silence with his sword's tip touching the ground.

Y/n: Knight?

Knight: Yes, consort?

Y/n:... Who was my father?

Knight: The best, simply the best. He could do so much with so little he had.

Y/n:... Then what am I?

Knight:... Strong, stronger than him, braver than him, as you face your fears.

Y/n: No, I run, I run and run as far away as I can.

Knight: The only reason you run is because you're scared of the truth.

Y/n: But the truth is what I fear.

Knight: Then... why don't you face it? Be brave, like you were born to be.

Y/n:... How strong are you?

Knight: Very strong, nothing gets past me when I need justice.

Y/n:... Face my fears, right?

Knight: Yes.

Y/n:... Ok, I can do that.

Knight: And for that, you are brave. Show your fears that you're not scared of them.

Y/n: Thank you... and tell anyone that asks where I am that i'm at home.

Knight: You have my word.

You walked off towards the exit still in black robes. You got to the exit and walked in not caring about anything other than going home.

Ralsei POV:

Ralsei: Y/n! Where are you!?

It had been an hour since you left and Ralsei, Lotus, Luna, Kris, Susie and Toriel were looking around for you. And after an unsuccessful search party, everyone went back to the entrance of the castle.

Ralsei: Oh gosh, where could he be?

Susie: We'll find him, don't worry.

Ralsei: How can't I worry!? He could be dead for all we know!

Susie: You know how strong he is, I don't think he would give up that easily.

Knight: Do you require assistance?

The Knight appeared behind Ralsei with his sword away, and Ralsei instantly turned around at the sound of his voice.

Ralsei: D-Do you know where Y/n is?

Knight: Yes, he said he was going home.

Ralsei: W-What!? When did he leave!?

Knight: An hour ago.

Susie: Why didn't you tell us!?

Knight: He did not tell me to tell you, he said to only tell you when someone asked where he was.

Ralsei: Does anyone know where he lives!?

Toriel: I do! Quickly!

They all ran off towards the exit and jumped in then left the school following Toriel as they all ran to your house. And when they got to your house they saw it ablaze with you standing there in black and red robes holding a lighter in your hands as you watched the fire burn down the house.

Y/n: NO MORE! NO MORE FEARS! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU SCREAM! YOU ARE NOT WORTH SAVING! I WILL NOT RESET! I WILL NEVER RESET! YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING AND HELD SO MANY MEMORIES! JUST DIE OUT ALREADY! AND WHO CARES IF I FORGET SOME IMPORTANT THINGS! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THE PAST! AND I LET GO OF YOU!

The house started to scream as darkness enveloped the flames, the darkness tried to grab you but you held it back by the flash drive you got from the camera. The darkness crowded as you kept it at bay with the flash drive. And everyone just watched as you lit the house on fire again making the darkness scream as it imploded.

When the darkness imploded, it took the house with it leaving one picture on the ground. You walked over to it and picked the picture up, the picture was on you with anger in your eyes and everyone watching with fear in their eyes. Your eyes widened as you looked towards everyone who still had fear in their eyes.

Y/n: That house was too dangerous, it held too many memories. Questions poison the mind, and answers only make it worse... and this flash drive contains all the answers you all need. Watch it, i'll be somewhere around here once it's done.

You threw the flash drive in their general direction and you just walked off in silence with your robes now turning back to their normal blue colour. Susie was the one to catch the flash drive and she just looked at it as the others looked at it also.

Susie: We gonna see what's on it?

Ralsei: He said it was answers, right?

Susie: Yeah, but that could mean anything. Anyone have a computer we can load it into?

Toriel: We have one at our house, and a projector, if it's a video we could watch it on the projector so everyone could see it.

Susie: Lead the way, I guess.

They all followed Toriel to her house, and once they got into it Toriel brought the computer and projector downstairs and set it up. Once it was ready, she put the flash drive into the computer and loaded it up while Susie turned the light off so they got the best effect. Everyone sat down before Toriel started the video, and once it was ready, she played the video.

Y/n: Hello!

*knock*

Y/n:... Ignore that. U-Um, anyways. If you're seeing this then... I am giving you the truth, to everything. I have some questions with me, and i've looked through them quickly to see a few silly ones, so let's do those first.

*knock*

Y/n: *cough* A-Anyways!

*KNOCK*

Y/n:... I-I'm just gonna start, ignore those knocks. So, first silly question, how do you smell so good? Now, I don't know who wrote this one, but it has to be someone that's around me constantly, and I think I know who it is.

Susie: Ralsei?

Ralsei: He smells nice!

Y/n: Well, to answer that question. I have- well used to have an apple tree in my garden, so I used the apples from the tree to make an apple shampoo and would even put a bit of cinnamon in as well. So I guess, if you want to smell good, make your own shampoo? Ok, next one.

*knock*

Y/n: I said! Next one. How are you so strong? U-Um, I dunno, hidden strength I guess. But I guess supplying a grocery store a million times probably helps. Next Question, what is your secret ingredient to your chocolate brownies? Torielllllll, it's a secret.

Toriel: But I need to know!

Y/n: And have you make MY brownies? I'm good.

Toriel: But-

Y/n: No buts.

Susie: Is it weird that he's replying?

Toriel: Yes, really weird.

Y/n: I know, super weird isn't it?

*knock*

Y/n: *cough* Anyways. Next question, how do you talk to girls? Or people in general? Well, if you want to talk to girls then find out what she likes and what she doesn't like, and spend lots of time with her, girls like attention.

Susie: No we don't!

Y/n: I know you don't Susie, but Noelle does.

Susie: W-What's that supposed to mean!?

Y/n: Nothin', and good job Lotus, you unknowingly activated step 1 for them.

Lotus: I-I did?

Y/n: Mhm, the festival of course, you took over for Susie.

Lotus: I guess I did.

Y/n: But back to the question, it's also good if you two share an interest in something, like playing video games for example, what you do is you agree to play it together in person, you make it a weekly or daily thing, making you both get closer and closer. But if that doesn't work thennnnn, just be yourself and look for the one you need, not want.

Toriel: That's good advice.

Y/n: Yeah, I know it is.

Susie: Is this thing live?

Y/n: Not live, it has a recorded ending. Oh and how to talk to people, surround yourself with people who have similar interests and talk about that certain interest with them, and who knows, maybe you'll find the one you're looking for in the group of people you've surrounded yourself with.

*knock*

Toriel: What are those knocks?

Y/n:... Next question. How old are we? Lotus, Luna, how old do you think you are?

Luna: 17.

Y/n: There's your answer. Now, time for the serious questions. Listen carefully, as i'm only going to say this once, but my past actions cannot be excused or forgiven, I deserve every bit of pain and suffering for what I did. And, this is going to be a bit graphic, so leave if you want to, but you would be blinding yourself from the truth you need. Now, let's begin. First question, why did you make us?

*knock*

Y/n: Because... I had no one to be with... sure I had my mom and dad... but they can't always be with me... I just needed a friend or friends to have around... and even if they were imaginary... They are still my friends... and I was the worst one... I created you... yet... I still felt guilt for making you the way you were... so I punished myself by forgetting you both... i'm sorry...

Luna: Y-Y/n, w-we forg-

Y/n: I said, my actions cannot be forgiven. Next one, who am I?

*KNOCK*

Y/n: You are Kris, the one I... I... experimented on...

Toriel: W-What?

Y/n: I lived 4 past lives, this is my 5th. And in my 4th, I was experimenting with SOULs... human SOULs... Kris's SOUL. I was... jealous, so I experimented on you and made you the mute you are today, and put something that wasn't you inside of you, controlling you. Why was I jealous? Well...

*silence*

Y/n: Think back to what that gemstone said, to what Ralsei's father said. "Even F/n's second one is watching". Kris, everyone else, what do you think that means? Two humans in a monster only town, isn't that a bit odd? Kris... i'm your brother.

Kris:... I remember.

Y/n: Of course you do, because you're still holding on, onto the past and what I did to you. When you were born, before me, my parents loved you so much... until I came around, the accident. F/n knew of the dark world and he, Ralsei's father and that monster in the river acid decided to make the prophecy so you were loved by someone else, while I "the accident" was told I never had an older sibling.

Kris:...

Y/n: And how did you end up like this? How did I experiment on you? Because the world reset for you, not for me, so when we were adults in the first reset, we went to war, the war between humans and monsters. You sided with the monsters while I sided with the humans, and you shot me.

Kris: I-I-

Y/n: The second reset, everything was back to normal, except I didn't go to the war that had already happened and you were young again, while I wasn't. But the second one was just a quick one, as I was kidnapped and tortured by Toriel who seemed to think I was on the wrong side of the war, as she remembered it.

Toriel: I-I-

Y/n: The third reset, I knew everyone was out to get me, so I became a criminal. What criminal? The Crusty Crimelord of course.

Toriel: Y-You can't be! Y-You couldn't be!

Y/n: Why do you think I remained faceless? It was so you couldn't remember me in the next reset. And speaking of the next reset, the fourth one. I wanted revenge, but my plan to kill everyone went down the drain, so why not have someone do it for me? I kidnapped Kris while they were young.

Toriel: WHEN!?

Toriel screamed at the screen with tears now pouring down her face.

Y/n: After my dad placed them in the woods and before you found them. I watched as F/n put them down and instantly took them when he left. I went to my lab, the bunker, and summoned another entity to take control when the time was right. Kris didn't have a name before my dad left them, so I came up with it. Kill Remaining Individuals Successfully, K.R.I.S, Kris.

Kris: I-

Y/n: And you being you woke up, why wouldn't you? So you saw everything that happened, and it was funny, because YOU thought that I was YOUR dad, but how wrong you were Kris, how very wrong. After putting the controller inside you, I returned you to the spot where dad put you, and simply reset the world manually.

*BANG*

Y/n: SHUT UP FATHER! YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE! IF KRIS WAS YOUR GOD FORSAKEN ANGEL THEN WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THEM!? HUH!? AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT WAS ABOUT THE PROPHECY, I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT IT! *cough* anyways. After I did what I needed to do, I turned back my age and forwarded all of yours so we were exactly in line with each other with the plan set.

*silence*

Y/n: What else? Oh yeah, don't bother looking for the lab, it was taken in order for me to de-aged, so all the evidence is gone. I am not to be forgiven for my actions and before you say that was a different me, no it wasn't, it all happened in the same week, so it wasn't different. My actions are not forgivable, and if you do forgive me... well... i'll ignore it.

*silence*

Y/n: You all have one question, where am I? Well to answer that... even I don't know... i've been running all my life from my 6th reset that i'm lost... lost in my own world of emotions... me burning down my house didn't get rid of the memories or stop the reset... it just got rid of the evidence making the reset slow down... until i'm actually prepared for it... when i've stopped running...

And just like that, the video ended leaving the whole room in darkness and in silence. Susie got up and turned the light on slightly blinding everyone, but everyone just remained in silence with lots of thoughts running through their heads.

Kris: I'm going to look for my brother.

Kris got up and left the house in silence.

Your POV:

You were chilling at the beach with your robes the same yellow as the golden sand was, and then you got tackled onto the sand out of nowhere. You and the thing that tackled you rolled over and ended in the thing that tackled you hugging you and giggles being heard. When you finally opened your eyes to see Kris hugging you tightly.

Y/n: Uhh, Kris?

Kris: Hush, brother.

Y/n: O-Oh, ok.

Kris: I forgive you.

Y/n: No, no no, no no no, no-

Susie: YES WE DO! ACCEPT IT!

Y/n: MY ACTIONS CAN'T BE FORGIVEN! YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!

Ralsei: And we forgive you for that Y/n.

Y/n: N-NO! I-IT CAN'T! IT CAN'T BE FORGIVEN! IT! It... it can't... I-I... I-I'm s-so s-sorry...

You just broke down as you hugged Kris tightly and cried waterfalls from your eyes.

Kris: Y/n, I forgive you, I know you didn't actually want to do it because I remember seeing that sadness in your eyes back then. You were jealous, you were sad, you were alone, I understand that. I know you still loved and cared about me as that's what siblings do, and Y/n, after all you've done, after all you've been through, I still love and care about you, and it hurt me so much when I shot you, i'm glad you reset everything.

Y/n:... H-Ha... h-haha... *sigh*... you always had trouble letting go... didn't you?... K-Kris... i'm the worst brother ever...

Kris: No you're not.

Y/n: I-I a-am... I don't want to be forgiven...

Kris: But you need to be forgiven.

Y/n:... Kris... it's still coming... because you're still holding on... p-please... l-let go...

Kris: I can't let go without something else to hold.

Y/n:... Kris... this is going to hurt... and I don't know if it'll work... are you sure?

Kris: Yes, I trust you, my brother.

Y/n:... A-Alright... be brave...

Kris let go of you and stood up in front of you with you doing the same and walking back a bit. You closed your eyes as you looked to the ground, and with everyone watching your SOUL flew out your body and into Kris's making them stubble backwards a bit and making their SOUL fly out and go into you.

Kris: Y/n? Y/n!?

Y/n: God... you feel like this? I'm so sorry...

Kris: What are you gonna do?

Y/n: H-Ha... ha... what I do best... reset...

Kris: NO!

And before Kris could stop you, you took their SOUL out of your body and crushed it under your feet causing the whole world to grow dark around you.

Y/n: Number 6, here we come.

You closed your eyes as a bright light flashed over you, and when you opened them again you found yourself at the beach all alone and in your blue robes like you usually were. You got up from the sand and left the beach then went into the town. When you got into the town you saw many people just walking around, including Kris and Susie who were walking and talking at the other side of the road.

Now was your chance to see if they remember you, so you watched them and a minute later they stopped walking and talking when they saw you staring at you. You both stared at each other with you reading their faces, their faces went from confusion to annoyance.

Susie: What!? Why are you staring at us!?

Y/n: So they don't, why would they? Why are you staring at me!?

Susie:...

Kris: Who are you? Are you new here?

Y/n: There's that bravery. I am new here, the name's Y/n.

And with that, their eyes widened as they walked back a bit then looked at each other. They nodded their heads to each other and then came running over to you before hugging you tightly.

Y/n: What an interesting way to meet a stranger.

Susie: SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT A STRANGER!

Y/n: So you do remember.

Kris: I wouldn't forget my brother.

Y/n: Haha... how long has it been?

Susie: 1 year.

Y/n:... Better than 2 years. What's changed?

Kris: Asriel, the real one, is back.

Y/n: Yeah, wait, he doesn't know does he?

Kris: Nope.

Susie: Well c'mon! Let's go get him!

They stopped hugging you and ran off with Kris dragging you along by your hand. When you all reached Toriel's house a minute later, Kris frantically knocked on the door until Toriel finally answered.

Toriel: Yes Kris?

Kris: Look! Y/n's back!

Toriel looked at you like she had never met you before, but once you spoke up tears formed in her eyes and she instantly hugged you as tight as she could.

Toriel: Y-Y/n, i've missed you so much!

Y/n: Ha, of course you have.

Toriel: Thank you so much.

Y/n: Of course, Kris deserves a voice.

Kris: Oh, yes, thank you so much Y/n.

Y/n: Haha, did you use it well?

Kris: I did.

Y/n: Well, that's good.

Toriel: Would you like to see Asriel?

Y/n: Sure.

Toriel stopped hugging you and walked off into the house, and a minute later she came back with a half asleep Asriel. He tiredly held his paw out and you shook it with a small smile.

Asriel: Another human huh?

Y/n: Mhm, and you look like you've just got out of bed.

Asriel: I have. Are you new here? I've never seen you around.

Y/n: Uhh, yeahhhh, well, I did leave for a year.

Asriel: Where'd you go?

Y/n: Well, I didn't go anywhere, It was just this lot that aged.

Asriel: W-What? I'm very confused right now.

Y/n: I thought you would be, i'll tell you later.

Asriel: Oh, ok. Wait, are you the reason why Kris is better?

Y/n: Ehh, sort of.

Kris: Sort of!? Yes he is!

Asriel: Oh, well thank you.

Y/n: Mhm, it was my pleasure.

You and Asriel talked for a bit longer until you remembered Ralsei and ran to the school at lightning speeds with Kris and Susie just about managing to keep up. Once you got to the school you kicked down the door and ran over the supply closet, and before anyone could say anything you opened it and was greeted by a normal supply closet.

You keep opening and closing it with tears building up in your eyes and with Kris and Susie watching with frowns on their faces.

Susie: Y/n... it's gone...

Y/n:... What happened...

Susie: We sealed the last fountain, the pure dark fountain, the one in the castle town.

Y/n:...

Kris: We didn't want to, but Ralsei forced us as he said that the fountain was just tempory and still affected the balance between the light and dark. He tricked us, he pushed us in.

Y/n:... Ralsei... y-you...

You gave up on the supply closet and collapsed on the floor with tears now escaping your eyes and your robes turning dark blue.

Y/n: B-But... h-he had t-that g-gemstone...

Susie: He said he wanted to be like you and sacrifice himself.

Y/n:... T-That... h-he r-remembered?

Kris: He was the only one to not forget, he hoped and hoped, but you never came back, until it was too late.

Y/n: I-I... n-no... no!... NO! T-THIS IS N-NOT HOW I-IT E-ENDS! I-I'M GOING B-BACK!

You punched the supply closet with your fist as your robes turned red and you stood up with tears still running down your face.

Y/n: NO! I'M GOING BACK! I'M GOING BACK TO NUMBER 5!

Kris: How?

Y/n: Because i'm DETERMINED!

Kris:...

You then ripped Kris's SOUL out your body and stomped on it making a bright light flash over you, and you then found yourself in darkness once again.

"ANOTHER ONE?"

Y/n: I REFUSE! TAKE ME BACK TO NUMBER 5!

"YOU CANNOT GO BACK, YOU CAN ONLY GO FORWARD"

Y/n: I DON'T CARE! TAKE ME BACK! NOW!

"... IN ORDER TO GO BACK I MUST TAKE 1 IMPORTANT MEMORY."

Y/n: Do I get a choice?

"THE FESTIVAL, YOU AND RALSEI'S FIRST KISS, YOU BURNING DOWN YOUR HOUSE, OR GIVING KRIS YOUR SOUL."

Y/n:... Kris would still have my SOUL, right?

"YES, AS YOU'LL BE TAKEN BACK BEFORE YOU RESET, YOU WILL JUST FORGET YOU SWITCHED SOULS"

Y/n:... Fine, do that one.

"THIS IS GOING TO HURT, PREPARE YOURSELF."

Y/n: Will I remember this conversation?

"NO, BECAUSE IT NEVER HAVE HAPPENED."

Y/n: Oh don't get all timey wimey with me, just do it.

"FINE, PREPARE FOR REVERSE RESET!"

...................

Kris: C'mon, wake up, wake up.

You were passed out on the sand with Kris crying over your (presumably) dead body, but a couple seconds later you coughed and rubbed your eyes while sitting up.

Kris: Y/n? Can you hear me?

Y/n: W-What? Y-yeah, I think.

Kris then hugged you tightly as you opened your eyes while hugging Kris back and letting your eyes adjust to the light around you.

Y/n: What happened?

Kris: You gave me your SOUL remember?

Y/n: W-What? No, I don't remember.

Kris: Well, you did.

Y/n: Oh, well if you say so I guess. Now, I would like to get off the sand.

Kris: Oh, sorry.

Kris stopped hugging you and you got off the sand before whipping some of it off. Once all of it was off you faced Ralsei with a serious expression and walked over to him.

Ralsei: Y-Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n: Ralsei.

Ralsei: Y-Yes?

Y/n:... You're stupid.

Ralsei: W-What?

Susie: Hey! Don't call him that!

Y/n: If you knew what he did then you would probably agree.

Susie: Well, what did he do?

Y/n: He cut you away from the dark world.

Ralsei: I-I would never!

Y/n: Really? Because I know how this is gonna end. You're going to seal the last dark fountain, well, you're going to force Kris and Susie to seal the last dark fountain, which is the pure dark fountain in the castle town, as that's just a temporary fountain isn't it?

Ralsei: I-I-

Y/n: You know what i'm talking about, stop acting dumb.

Ralsei: I-I... I don't want to...

Ralsei broke down in tears as you hugged him with him hugging you back tightly.

Y/n: I'm not mad, i'm just disappointed. I know that fountain still affects the balance between light and dark, but that's not a reason to seal it. Do you know how heartbroken I was when I couldn't see you? It had been a year for all of you, and a lot had changed. Why didn't you flee to the light world?

Ralsei: I-I-I... I-I'm s-scared...

Y/n: I know, I know... but it's ok, we'll sort it out, I promise.

Susie: Mind telling us what happened?

Y/n: Oh, right. So I woke up here and went into the town, everything was the same as usual until you and Kris noticed me and we just stared at each other. Once you recognised me and stopped hugging me we went to Toriel's house where Asriel and her were, and when Toriel recognised me she hugged me tightly as well. I talked to Asriel for a bit until I ran to the school to the supply closet, but when I opened it, it was just a normal supply closet.

Toriel: When was this?

Y/n: Just 1 year.

Susie: 1 year!? What did Ralsei do?

Y/n: He forced you and Kris to seal the pure dark fountain in the castle down, you said you didn't want to but he pushed you into it.

Kris: Ralsei?

Ralsei: I-I... N-No... I-I w-wouldn't...

Susie: Why? Why did he do it?

Y/n: He said he wanted to sacrifice himself like I did, as he was the only one to remember me before I returned.

Ralsei:... I-I'm... s-sorry...

Y/n: You don't need to be sorry, do you know why?

Ralsei: W-Why?

Y/n: Look at me.

Ralsei looked up at you while still crying and holding you tightly, and when he looked up, he saw you smiling at him like you always would.

Y/n: You don't need to be sorry because it never happened, and never will. Knowing your own future allows you to change it. I guess it was a good thing that you did that, because we wouldn't be here discussing it to prevent it.

Susie: Yeah! It'll never happen as long as we're around!

Y/n: You don't have to face it alone, what are you so scared of?

Ralsei:... I-I... L-Losing y-you... a-all o-of y-you...

Y/n: Ralsei, I need you to be brave, can you do that for me?

Ralsei: Y-Yes... I-I c-can...

Y/n: Good, because I wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Ralsei: W-What?

Y/n: Don't worry about it. Hold on, let me-

You then flung backwards while screaming holding your chest.

Ralsei: Y/n? Y/n!?

Y/n: Shhhh, hang on, it's- AHHHHHH! STUPID CONTROLLER! IT'S- ERR! TRYING TO! AAAAHH!

Kris: Y/n!

Kris ran over to you and held your arms tightly so you couldn't pull the SOUL out.

Kris: Listen, listen! Don't listen to it! I know you can stop it! C'mon! Don't let this be your downfall!

Y/n: Heh... ha... haha...

Kris: C'mon! You brought it into this world, you can take it out!

Y/n: N-No... I-I, it's his... HIS soul... he... h-he... no, hang on, it's- I'LL KILL YOU! No, no no, don't listen to it... Kris, let go.

Kris: N-No!

Y/n: Kris, if you trust me then let go.

Kris:... Don't pull it out.

Y/n: H-Ha, I won't.

Kris: Promise me.

Y/n: Kris, I promise you.

You gave Kris your smile and they let go of you before standing back. You put your head down and raised your right hand spawning your staff in. You pointed it towards them to only then collapse onto the sand with the sand under you turning black.

"6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6"

Y/n: N-No, I refuse.

"COME JOIN US"

Y/n: H-Ha, nah, i'm good.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE"

Y/n: No no, I have a choice, because I don't listen to your choice, only my choice, and my choice is that I stay here. And didn't I burn down my house? So you shouldn't even be here.

"SOMEONE IS STILL HOLDING ON"

Y/n: Yeah... me.

You then stood up and stabbed the black sand with your staff making it fly into the air and swirl around you at lightning speeds in the air as well. You lifted your staff up and the sand flew into the yellow gemstone at the tip making the yellow turn darker.

Y/n: My actions of my past lives don't make me who I am today, they make me who I was... an idiot. An idiot who felt nothing but rejection, an idiot who felt fear, an idiot who felt loss. I was always meant to be alone in this world... but that doesn't mean I needed to be alone. Where I stand is where I will fall, the sand as pain and the ocean as love... and eventually... the ocean will take over... just like you... just like me... father, I am not alone like you want me to be... because I have them... and you have no one... just like you faced the basement...

And with that, all of the sand went into the yellow gemstone turning it fully black. The gemstone then shattered into a million pieces sending all of it into the air then combining to make a small black hole for it to only then implode on itself. Your gem-less wooden staff then disappeared from your hand with you then collapsing onto the ground again.

Ralsei: Y/n?

Y/n: H-Ha... d-don't worry... I-I just... god... what is this feeling?... it's like... empty... there's like... nothing... oh... I know... it's the soul... growing... Kris... catch...

You stood up and grabbed a growing red SOUL out of you and into Kris making your SOUL return to your body and with Kris's SOUL return to Kris's body. Kris walked over to you and hugged you with you hugging back and slowly falling asleep.

Kris: I don't know what you did but thank you, this empty feeling is nice.

Y/n: Ha, I just got rid of your controller.

Kris: But who was it? Who was the controller?

Y/n:... F/n.

Kris:...

Y/n: He was sacred Kris, sacred he was going to die alone, so before he did, I took his SOUL in the 4th reset and merged it with yours allowing him to control you. I know it's your body and all, but he said he'd poison M/n, so I had to, I didn't want to... I didn't... it's just... hard to let go... isn't it?...

Kris:... Yeah, I get that.

Y/n: I-I... I don't want to let go... I don't want to lose you...

Kris: I know, but it'll be ok, i'll make sure it is, I have to protect my little brother one way or another.

Y/n: I just...

Before you could finish the sentence, you fell asleep in Kris arms making them smile a little and pick you up bridal style.

Kris: We should get him in bed, that must have been very tiring.

Ralsei: Take him back to the castle, he can safely rest there.

Susie: You gonna carry him like that?

Kris: Of course, how else would you carry your little brother?

Toriel: You really like calling him that, don't you?

Kris: Of course, this is big news to me and it's very likely he is.

Toriel: Should we do a DNA test sweetie?

Kris:... Yeah, it's not that I don't believe him, I just want it to be true.

Ralsei: Aw Kris, well i'm sure it's true, I don't think he would lie about it.

Y/n: Draw me like one of your French girls.

Susie: Ok! Let's go! His sleep talking has kicked in! And I don't want to be here when it gets weird.

Toriel: What does he say?

Ralsei: He called me his mom and to tell Kris and Susie off for calling him a tyre.

Toriel: Hehe, really?

Susie: Yeah, I only said he was tired.

Y/n: I'm not a tyre!

Susie: See? And when I was carrying him one time on my back he said to charge into battle and claim Scotland.

Luna: Did he? He must have very interesting dreams then.

Y/n: Don't you dare invest in bitcoin, it's bad.

Ralsei: Bitcoin? What's that?

Susie: Online currency.

Lotus: Wait, he can hear us?

Susie: Yeah, it's super weird.

Lotus: Pancakes taste horrible.

Y/n: Lotus. Come closer my son, so I can properly beat the crap out of you.

Lotus: Ha, nah, i'm good here.

Y/n: Then shut your trap.

Lotus: Fine, i'll shut my mouth.

Ralsei: Let's get him home.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Y/n: Ow, my head, the hell happened?

Ralsei: *Gasp* You're finally awake!

Y/n: H-Huh?

You then felt something warm and fluffy hug you tightly so you opened your eyes to see Ralsei hugging you, and you hugged back.

Y/n: Ralsei? What's going on?

Ralsei: It's been a day since you did that sand magic.

Y/n: Sand magic?... oh, really? A day?

Ralsei: Yes! I've missed you so much! I thought you'd never wake up!

Y/n: I told you to be brave.

Ralsei: I was, I was brave Y/n. I've stayed with you ever since you got put in your bed.

Y/n: Ha, well that was very brave of you.

Ralsei stopped hugging you and looked at you with a paw on your cheek and smiling at you, you smiled back and booped him on his big black nose making him giggle.

Ralsei: You going to get up? The others are waiting.

Y/n: Hmm, only a kiss from a prince will let me get up.

Ralsei: Hehe, alright.

Ralsei then softly kissed you with you kissing back before pulling him on top of you. When the soft kiss stopped you both stared at each other with Ralsei now lying on top of you with you still in bed.

Y/n: Oh no, looks like I can't get out of bed now because a giant bear is pinning me down.

Ralsei: Hehe, prepare to be mauled.

Y/n: Oh no, I don't want to be mauled.

Now it was Ralsei's turn to return the butterfly kisses, and when he did so he did it all over your face and neck making you giggle. When he eventually stopped he just cuddled into you with you rubbing his big floppy ears making him purr slightly.

Y/n: Guess they'll have to come up here, now that i've got a cat on me I legally can't move.

Ralsei: Hm, well they should be here any minute, as they always come every 2 hours.

*knock knock knock*

Ralsei: Come in!

And just on cue, Kris, Susie, Toriel, Lotus, and Luna walked in to see you awake still rubbing Ralsei's ears and him on top of you.

Susie: Have we? Walked in on something?

Y/n: Nope, why?

Susie: N-No reason.

Y/n: Uh-huh, well, i'm awake.

Toriel: I hope you don't mind Y/n, but we did a DNA test on you and Kris.

Y/n: Ok, and?

Kris walked over to you in silence, and when they got to they hugged you tightly.

Y/n: Oh, well I guess it's true then.

Kris: Mhm.

Toriel: Y/n, do you want to be part of our family? You are Kris's brother after all.

Y/n:... Ah jeez, I dunno, it would be nice, but i'd like to keep the last name as a memory. Can I think about it?

Toriel: Of course, no one's rushing you.

Kris: And i'd be funny to see Asriel's reaction.

Susie: Ha, yeah it would. Wait, isn't he coming tomorrow?

Toriel: He is! And it's getting late, Kris we should go home.

Kris: B-But-

Y/n: Kris, go home, i'll visit, go with your family.

Kris: YOU are my family.

Y/n: Haha, you know what I mean, now get going, i'm not going anywhere.

Kris:... Fine, but you better make it up to me.

Y/n: I will, i'll make sure you spend plenty of time with Luna. Haha, I will, don't you worry, i'll bake some of those brownies, how about that?

Kris: That's a fair trade.

Susie: Hey! What about-

Y/n: Yes, i'll make some for everyone, don't worry.

Susie: Good.

Toriel: C'mon Kris, let's go.

Kris stopped hugging you and left after fist bumping you making you smile at them, they all started to leave after talking for a while until you told Luna you wanted to speak to her in private, so Ralsei got off you and left the room.

Luna: What'd you wanna talk about?

Y/n: Kris, how do they act around you?

Luna: Well, at that festival yesterday, when I arrived at their stall they hugged me.

Y/n: Kris is a very huggy person.

Luna: Yeah, then they started to talk to me, which at first I thought was the controller, but soon enough it was actually them. They would always stand near me and tell me the odd joke which would always make me laugh, it was like we were friends.

Y/n: Are you not friends?

Luna: Now we are, but then I wasn't sure, as I didn't know if it was the controller.

Y/n: Fair point. But if they were to ask you out on a date, would you accept?

Luna: D-Date? Like serious? Or platonic?

Y/n: Both.

Luna: Oh, well platonic, yes, as they're nice and we're friends. And serious... u-um... I, um, I-I, u-um...

Y/n: Haha, so you like them?

Luna: W-Well yeah! Like I said they're nice! And beautiful *Gasp* did I just say that!?

Y/n: Ha, it seems you did.

Luna: T-That's a compliment right? Right!?

Y/n: If you want it to be.

Luna:... I... Y/n! Help! What's happening!? What is this emotion!?

Luna's face started to blush up and she knelt down next to you with even more blush on her face.

Y/n: Luna, you're blushing.

Luna: W-What? B-But-

Y/n: Luna, what do you want in someone?

Luna:... Nice personality, calming voice that could send you to sleep, a trusting smile, beautiful eyes, only angry when they need to be angry. Just an overall good and nice person to be around.

Y/n: And what description do you put on Kris?

Luna: Nice personality, calming voice, a trusting smile, only angry when they need to be. Ohmygosh! Y/n! I-I!

Y/n: Looks like someone has a crush.

Luna: N-No I don't!

Y/n: But why not eyes?

Luna: I haven't seen their eyes.

Y/n: Is that what's keeping you from wanting them?

Luna: I-I don't want them! I don't have a crush on them!

Y/n: Your face tells a different story.

Luna: W-Well it's the wrong story!

Y/n: Luna, what are you so scared of?

Luna: N-Nothing!

Y/n: Yes you are, I can see it.

Luna: *sigh* They might reject me.

Y/n: What makes you say that?

Luna: I dunno... I kinda don't want to ruin our friendship, y'know?

Y/n: Ah, I get that, classic. But Luna, there's something you need to hear.

Luna: And that is?

Y/n: You're too beautiful to get rejected.

You smiled at Luna making her blush more, but she just hit your arm playfully making you chuckle as she looked away.

Luna: Shut up.

Y/n: I'm being serious, you're really beautiful, and i'm not flirting with you, i'm actually being serious for once.

You then grabbed Luna's cheeks with you turning her head so she looked at you.

Y/n: You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you differently, and those who do are just jealous, jealous that they could never in a million years be as beautiful as you.

Luna:... What do you see in me?

Y/n: A beautiful girl that needs some confidence in her life, and i'm going to give you that confidence whether you like it or not. So get out there and show how much you care AND love Kris, and if you need anything then just ask me, I will always support you as that's what friends do.

Luna:...

Y/n: C'mon! Where's the Luna I know and love!? Where's the enthusiasm!? Do you want Kris!?

Luna: Y-Yes.

Y/n: What was that?

Luna: Yes!

Y/n: Do you care about Kris!?

Luna: Yes!

Y/n: Do you love Kris!?

Luna: Y-Yes!

Y/n: Then get out there! Go on!

You flicked Luna's forehead and you let go of her letting her run out the room, and as she was about to leave she stopped as she was about to leave.

Luna: Thank you.

Y/n: Of course, now get going, oh and tell Ralsei I want him back here.

Luna: I will, thank you again.

Y/n: I wish you the best of luck, wait, you don't need luck! Go get 'em!

Luna smiled at you as she left the room and a minute later Ralsei walked in with a small smile on his face. He walked over to you and knelt down to your face.

Ralsei: What'd you do to Luna?

Y/n: Made her lovestruck, that's what.

Ralsei: Oh, well she said you wanted me?

Y/n: Of course, I always want you.

You smiled at Ralsei before booping his big black nose making him giggle.

Y/n: How are you so beautiful?

Ralsei: Y/nnnn, stopppp.

Y/n: No, never. What's the time?

Ralsei: Time you got a watch.

Y/n: Ralseiiiiiiii, just *sigh* y'know what? I should've known you were gonna say that.

Ralsei: Hehe, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Y/n: I know, but don't stop, I actually like your silly jokes.

Ralsei: You do? Aw thank you.

Y/n: Ralsei.

Ralsei: Yes?

Y/n: The time?

Ralsei: Oh, sorry! It's 10pm.

Y/n: Man! My sleep schedule is so messed up! Ralseiiiiiii.

Ralsei: Hehe, yes Y/n?

Y/n: I don't wanna get up, not at this time anyway. Could you sing me to sleep please? And, y'know, s-sleep with me?

Ralsei: U-Uhh, sure Y/n, sure.

Y/n: You don't sound sure, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Ralsei: Y/n, I don't mind, I want you to be happy.

Y/n: But I don't want to force you if you don't want to. I want you to be happy as well, I just wanted someone to cuddle.

Ralsei: Oh Y/n-

Y/n: I'm so alone Ralsei, I just want someone to cuddle with, I haven't really had any attention or love when I was younger.

Ralsei: Y/n, if you just wanted to cuddle then i'll happily do it, because I love cuddling with you.

Ralsei gave you a smile before getting into the bed with you making you move so he could get in.

Ralsei: I always love cuddling with you.

Y/n:...

Ralsei: What's wrong?

Y/n: I kinda feel guilty.

Ralsei: You don't need to be.

Y/n: But-

Ralsei: Y/n, I love you so much, why wouldn't I want to cuddle with you?

Ralsei then kissed you softly making tears form at your eyes as he did so, and when he stopped he started to hum his lullaby at you making more tears form at your eyes.

Y/n: Thank you.

Ralsei: Of course, i'll always be happy to do this more often if you need someone to cuddle.

Y/n: Hm, I love you.

Ralsei: I love you too.

You cuddled into Ralsei as he went back to humming his lullaby, and when he stopped you were now asleep in his arms with him going to sleep 5 minutes later.

__________________

What a nice ending, and interesting lore, who knew you'd be Kris's brother, definitely not me, I definitely haven't had this planned and hinted at it throughout the story :).

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...
7.8K 142 17
(2024 me - pls don't read this its garbage and cringe) Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spel...
4.8K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...
10.1K 145 10
"Absolutely breathtaking." 😳 Deltarune is owned by Toby Fox. I own this book and the various art inside it.