SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
44 The Party
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

43 Danger?

4.4K 242 8
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 43 Danger?

Arnav had no idea why Aman looked tense. Aman smiled at Arnav casually, concealing his tension. Arnav got into his cabin.

"What happened, Aman? Anything serious?" he asked frowning.

"Nothing ASR... just a personal issue"

"Oh..."

"Are you ready for the party?" Aman diverted the topic.

"Yeah..."

"When will your in-laws come? Share the location to them..."

"No, Aman... they are not coming... they went back to Delhi"

"But why? You said they will be here..."

"Yeah... they just came day before yesterday. Today, they went urgently"

"Anything serious?"

"They said no"

"But why did they go urgently?"

"I too don't know... I said I will come to Delhi soon"

"That will be a good idea... take a break and spend with yours and Khushi's family. It will make the relationship stronger"

"Yeah...after finishing the project, I will go if our Boss permits"

Aman chuckled.

"Sure... you didn't take off for the last five years... utilize it"

Arnav nodded yes.

"If you want to go to Delhi right away, I will assign someone for the project"

"Don't be so accessible Aman. we may forget, you are our Boss" Arnav smiled whereas Aman laughed.

"Great improvement, ASR... you have even started joking"

"Shall I start working on our next project?"

"Yeah... you and Khushi together deal the project"

"Me and Khushi?"

"Yeah... your partnership will work amazingly I suppose" Aman said chuckling.

Arnav nodded ok smiling.

"ASR... Vikrant's father is angry with us it seems."

Arnav stood listening to him.

"Was he the one on the call?" Arnav asked.

"No... it's not him. My source told me about it"

"He is a useless father. His son is a spoilt brat and he is angry with us?"

"He is like that, ASR"

"Hope his anger won't affect our company"

"Not at all...after all, he is a dealer... you be careful and also Khushi"

"If he touches Khushi then that will be the last day for him on the earth" Arnav said wrathfully.

Aman nodded yes.

"Aman, I'm asking you for the last time, I believe you won't lie. Whose call was that?"

Aman sighed.

"It's from my mother, ASR. She is fully set to get me married. She has found a girl it seems. She is torturing me to get married"

"Then get married..." Arnav said smilingly.

"No, ASR... I can't concentrate on my work if I get married. It will become very tough for me"

"Don't think so, Aman. Marriage never can be an obstacle to our growth. Choose a right person, she will share your burden. A few things should be enjoyed at the right time. one among them is marriage" Arnav said.

Aman was looking at him dropping his jaw. He blinked his eyes slowly... is he truly Arnav?

"ASR, pinch me..." Aman said extending his hand towards Arnav.

Arnav smiled casually.

"May God bless you and Khushi to be happy forever, ASR"

"Thanks" Arnav left the room smilingly.

Aman was looking at Arnav unbelievably. How changed man he is...! How rigid he was...! How beautifully his life had turned...! Thanks to Khushi. Aman's facial expression changed. Nothing should happen to them. Removing his phone, he called someone. The other side got attended.

"Hello, Aman sir"

"Victor, I need your help... for 24*7"

"Waiting... what do you want me to do?" victor asked.

"I want you to protect my friends. They are in danger. Nothing should happen to them... they should not know about it, that's important"

"But why? They will be careful if you alert them"

"They will lose their peace of mind if they got to know about the danger"

"But..."

"Listen, I know the danger level. I expect someone to attack them. Maybe, try to take Khushi away from Arnav"

"Oh..."

"I want you to follow them like a shadow and save them"

"If you can guess to this extend, why should not we finish the person who is going to cause the danger?"

"They are powerful people in the society. We can't touch them easily. if I get a proof, I will hit them black and blue"

"Leave it on me. Send me their photos"

"Yup"

Disconnecting the call, Aman sent Arnav and Khushi's photos and also their details to Victor.

Aman didn't want to tell Arnav about it because he wanted them to be happy. He knew how Arnav had been in his life. Just now he started his life with Khushi. just because of a moron father and son, they should not lack happiness. He is here to safeguard them... let's see, how Vikrant and his father succeed. Aman challenged himself.

The whole office was getting ready for the party. Arnav was working on the given task as he wanted to finish it before the party. He saw Khushi coming to his cabin. He leaned on his seat, smiling at her.

"Yes, Madam?"

"Aman said, we are going to work together for our next project"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Could you give me the details of the project?"

"Take a breath, and then take a seat" he said with a lopsided smile.

Khushi sat in front of him.

"Now, tell me"

"The project submission date is after fifteen days"

"Oh..."

"I had been finished many project alone with in a week"

"Really?"

"Yup... So, relax... we have enough time"

"If you can do it alone, why does Aman want us to work for it together that too with a lot of time?"

"He wants us to be close I think" Arnav said with a smile.

"Is this an office or a lover's park?" Khushi chuckled.

"It depends on us"

"Tell me about the project"

"It was all about Winter collection. We have to collect the best designs of our company for the project up to our customer's satisfaction"

"How do we know whether they like it or not?"

"That's the task... we have to be careful while selecting the samples. We should select the designs according to its sale"

"Oh..."

"Yup... you don't have to worry. We will choose designs that had high demand in the market"

"Ok"

"You can go and get ready for the party"

Khushi looked at the watch.

"Nothing is there to get ready... just going to join" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi left his cabin, smiling inwardly.

Aman asked the staff to wind up the work. All the staffs gathered in the photo shoot hall. Lavanya took seat with NK.

Arnav was waiting for Khushi. Why does she take time as she is going to be in the same dress?

Aman also came to the hall.

"Where is Khushi?" Aman asked.

"Let me see" Arnav took a step to go out,

At the same time, Khushi entered the hall, opening the door. Arnav got stuck as she was wearing a light blue designer saree. When did she changed her dress? When did she bring saree? Arnav's lips curved into a slight smile. Khushi asked him through her eyes like, how do I look like?

Arnav murmured in a low tone only Khushi to hear,

"BEAUTIFUL...!"

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
51K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
78.4K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...