the sin of love.. (meliodas...

By Moonlight_Royal

a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other... More

your information
part 0
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
πŸ’–πŸ’–Happy pride monthπŸ’–πŸ’–
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
Season 1 final
πŸ₯ΊQ & AπŸ₯Ί
🀭season 2 trailer🀭
πŸ‘‘πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ24 hours leftπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘‘
S2 part 31
S2 part 32
S2 part 33
S2 part 34
S2 part 35
S2 part 36
S2 part 37
S2 part 38
S2 part 39
S2 part 40
S2 part 41
S2 part 42
πŸ’•New story noticeπŸ’•
S2 part 43
S2 part 44
S2 part 45
S2 part 46
S2 part 47
S2 part 48
S2 Part 49
Need your help guys ❀❀
the story is on
Sorry..
S2 part 51 + 52
S2 part 53
Story Schedule
S2 part 54
S2 part 55
πŸ₯³Break competition
S2 part 56
S2 part 57
S2 part 58
S2 part 59
Sorry +Extra
S2 Part 60

S2 part 50

1K 31 2
By Moonlight_Royal

-recap-
When I went in I got a blinding light in my eyes.
After a minute the light disappeared and I saw a beautiful field full of purple crystals and flowers in front of me.
It was beautiful in here, but this area is also very weird, because when I came in here I was suddenly in my fairy form..
I tried my best to transform into this form later but it didn't change.
So how could this place change my form.
A light path had also appeared in front of me.
Purely out of habit I started following the path.
The path didn't go that far and it stopped quickly because of this and disappeared after a while.
And when I came to the end of the path, suddenly two habden were done before my eyes.

-Y/n's .p.o.v.-

"Guess a Who It Is Angel~"

I grabbed the person's hands and sighed in irritation.
I took my hands off my face and threw the person right over my shoulder .
I heard the person groan in pain.

"Aww y/n that hurts!"

"Say the one who makes it hard on my heart every hour of the day."

"That's really hard and it's probably due to the fact that we have such a great bond together, don't you think Angel~"

"PFFT!! You're an idiot.. You're quite terribly annoying."

I turned my head away from the blond demon and crossed my arms.
He jumped in my direction and gave me a hug, but I threw him off me again.
He pounted and looked away from me.
I laughed at his reaction and now walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on his way and then quickly ran behind one of the purple crystals.
I saw Meliodas' face turn as red as mine.
He picked himself up and then walked over to me with a grin.
He grabbed my chin and still had a teasing grin on his face.
I saw a rosy aura form around us and felt a strange tingling in my stomach.
Meliodas brought my face to him and...

"AHAM!"

I was startled to death by the unfamiliar voice and jumped into the air.
Meliodas caught me and laughed at my actions and shook my hair with the arm behind my back.
He took one of his arms away from me and now had all my weight on one arm.
He tapped my nose and looked into my eyes.

"Why is it that you always get your special moment and I don't?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed in a teasing way.

"How else can I bore you the way you bore me, Melio?"

"You can't! You love me too much, hehe. And that-"

"AHEM! ARE WE INVISIBLE?!"

Meliodas and I looked at each other for a moment with disappointed faces before looking at the voices.
And there I saw two unknown people before me, who looked quite like me.
But who are these people?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.7K 18
β™‘οΈŽβ™₯οΈŽβ‡¨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
41.7K 1.2K 15
love at first sight with the demon king's executioner This story is discontinued and will be rewritten as "No Sin" on my profile.
124K 2.9K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
287K 5.4K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...