Ambrosia Gilbert~ His Angel

Από writtertvd

He runs of and then returns with little black flower and gently puts it behind my ear and I blush. "What's th... Περισσότερα

Cast and introduction
1|~•~Pilot~•~
Pilot
2|~•~The night of the comet~•~
3|~•~Friday night bites~•~
Friday night bites
4|~•~Family Ties~•~
5|~•~You're undead to me~•~
You're undead to me
6|~•~Lost girls~•~
7|~•~Haunted~•~
8|~•~162 candles ~•~
162 candles
9|~•~History Repeating~•~
History repeating
10|~•~The turning Point~•~
The turning Point
11|~•~Bloodlines~•~
Bloodlines
12|~•~Unpleasantville~•~
Unpleasantville
13|~•~Children of the Damned~•~
Children of the Damned
14|~•~Fool me once~•~
Fool me once
15|~•~A few Good men~•~
A few Good men
16|~•~There goes the neighborhood~•~
17|~•~Let the right one in~•~
18|~•~Under control~•~
Under control
19|~•~Miss Mystic falls~•~
Miss Mystic falls
20|~•~Blood Brothers~•~
21|~•~Isobel~•~
Isobel
22|~•~Founder's Day~•~
Cast for season 2
1|~•~The return~•~
The return
2|~•~Brave new world~•~
3~•~Bad moon rising~•~
Bad moon rising
4|~•~Memory lane~•~
Memory lane
5|~•~Kill or be killed~•~
6|~•~Plan B~•~
7|~•~Masquerade~•~
8|~•~Rose~•~
9|~•~Katerina~•~
10|~•~The sacrifice~•~
11|~•~By the light of the moon~•~
12|~•~The Descent~•~
13|~•~Daddy issues~•~
14| ~•Crying Wolf•~
16|~•~The house guest ~•~
18|~•~Know thy enemy~•~
19|~•~The last dance~•~
20|~•~Klaus~•~
21|~•~The last day~•~
22|~•~The sun also rises~•~
23|~•~As I lay dying~•~
24|~•~The summer~•~
Season 3
1|~•~The Birthday ~•~
2|~•~The hybrid~•~
3|~•~The end of the affair~•~
4|Disturbing behavior
5|~•~The reckoning~•~
6|~•~Smells like teen spirit ~•~
7|~•~Ghost World~•~
8|~•~Ordinary people Part 1~•~
9|~•Ordinary people part 2•~

15|~•~The dinner party~•~

662 17 0
Από writtertvd

Rose's Pov
This morning I found out that Jenna and Ric were going to the old Fell property and Elijha joined them still playing enthusiastic history writer. Perfect. Next thing I know my phone rings and Damon tells me to meet him and Ric at the grill that there's something important that he needs to tell me.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" I hear Damon asking Ric who's sitting next to him when I walk in the Grill.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming" Ric says jealousy is leaking out of him.

"You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous little flower?" He asks me when I reach their table.

"I was just about to say that" I say and sit next to Damon. I notice Andie is standing close to us.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here" Ric suggests glances over at Andie.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge any secrets. Haven't you?" He says and smiles at the report I have to say I don't like it.

"Uh-huh" She says and she's about to kiss him but I stop her.

"Uh huh he's taken" I say and push her away from my boyfriend.

"Look who's jealous now Rose" Damon teases me and glare at him but it turns into a smile.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed" Andie tells us.

"This is too weird" Ric comments and I couldn't agree more.

"I just need the right opportunity" Damon tells and I see Damon looking at something so I turn around to see Elijah and Jenna enter the Grill. Speak of the devil.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." Damon teases and says. Elijah and Jenna walk up to our table.

"Hey, guys" Jenna greets us and I wave at her.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Damon said to Jenna and Elijah.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that"

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade"
Alaric says and puts down some money and gets up from the table.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party"Andie says and this smells of compulsion.

"Ooh, my friend here. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon asks and smiles at us." What about you Rose?"

"Good for me too don't have anything else on mind" I say and scoot closer to Damon who puts an arm around my shoulder. Elijha's eyeing us suspiciously. I spot his glare and turn to look at him but he looks the other way the moment he meets my gaze.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie asks my aunt who nods.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Ric says cutting in really not liking this idea. Well I don't like it either but what other choice do we have.

"Yeah, I'm free" Jenna tells us smiling she is really looking forward to this.

"It'd be a pleasure" Elijha says in his noble way.

"Great. Well see you at 4" I say and leave the grill. Upon exiting the grill my hair gets stuck in door when the wind blows. Believe it or not that actually happens quite often when you have long hair. I need to ask Lena to braid again.

Luckily my knight with shining fangs is there to save me.

Elijha's POV
I walk into Mr.Martin's apartment holding a piece of Ambrosia's hair in bag. I took off the door hinge when she wasn't looking.I knock on the door and the witch opens it.

"Elijha. Hello can I help you with anything?" Jonas asks opening the door even wider letting me step inside.

"Precisely, yes Jonas you could assist with a small thing" I say and hold up two bags one that contains Ambrosia's hair and the second one mine.

"I need you to do a spell to tell me if these two people are related by blood" I tell him and hand him the bags he looks strangely at me first but then does as I say he gets out one of the grimoirs.

"Okay the spell is simple we but both of the hairs into the cup and if the smoke is white they're not related if it's black than it's distant and if it's red they're family" He explains to me and I nod.

He puts both mine and Ambrosia's hair into the cup then pours some water in it. Jonas Martin starts chanting and soon enough a smoke begins to form at first it's pure white but in time it turns to bright red. Interesting.

"Well whoever this is they're related" Jonas tells me and with a nod I exit the apartment getting to the boarding house for dinner. You sure have been very busy brother. I am quit intrigued how did you managed to procreate but looks like I have a niece to consider.

3rd Person's Pov
A person could be seen walking into the tomb. Her sandy blond hair being curled and past her shoulders. She takes out a bottle of blood and opens it waving the scent all around. Soon enough Kathrine runs towards the smell but not expecting to see her.

"Laura hey I thought you would be long gone" Kathrine says to her twin sister who just smiles.

"I have a question why did you tell me Damon was dead or better why go back if you knew he was still alive. It would ruin the whole lie" Laura said to her sister keeping a calm face but she couldn't help and a tear ran down her cheek involuntarily.

"I did it to protect you. Okay one of my friends informed me that the originals were coming into Mystic falls and I knew that the only way that you would leave with me and be safe was if you had nothing that would keep you there" Kathrine explained and her twin sister in a quick flash slapped her.

"How could you I mourned him for years. You let me cry myself to sleep day night" Laura screamed and a tear came out of Kathrine's eye too but she quickly wiped it away before her sister could notice it.

"You can hate me all you want but at least you're alive" And with that the older Pierce sibling walked back into the tomb when she heard her sister leave she let some tears fall down before wiping them away and keeping a stone cold expression.

Rose's Pov
Just as I walk into the boarding house I hear them talking about something. Then Alaric Jenna head off into the kitchen to get some more plates and Andie is standing near Damon before he sends her for something

Then he walks over to a small trunk and opens it. He pulls out the silver dagger and white oak ash from inside. He dips the dagger in the ash. I walk over to him and snatch the bootle from him.

"Seriously Damon" I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Elijah's stronger than me. Faster than me. It's all about the element of surprise" He tells me and I shake my head not liking this idea.

"Look do you really think this is the best way? I mean we have a deal I don't think he'll break it he's classy old school" I ask him and tell him unsurely.

"Which is why Andie will encourage the gentlemen to take their after dinner drinks in here while you do coffee in the kitchen with the girls. You know look out for the humans" he tells me reassuringly and I nod I just jope this won't backfire.Damon places the dagger with the glasses and the scotch, hiding it from view.

Upstairs, the bell rings. Jenna answers the door. John is outside on the porch and walks into the house. Damon walks out of the library and into the front hall and I follow to see my not so loving father/Uncle John.

"Who invited him?" Jenna asks annoyed.

"I don't know but he can show himself out" I say and I'm about to slam the door but he catches it.

"When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games" John says walks in with a bootle of wine.Alaric walks in. Damon and John look at him.

"There are not going to be any games tonight, John. It's just a friendly dinner party" Ric tells him and John looks back at Damon.

"What he said" Damon comments

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while Damon opens the door. Elijah is standing outside. outside. I'm wearing a casual outfit to fit the dinner party and the noble original smiles at me and I can see Damon getting angrier.

"Good evening" Elijha greets us.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in"  I say to him. It's not like he needs to be invited the owner is very much dead.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider" He tells us and I gulp down well this is going to be interesting.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you" Damon shrugs and tells Elijha.

"Hmm. Well, that's good"Elijah enters the house "Because, you know, although Elena, Ambrosia and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?" He threatens Damon who just smiles at him.

"Crystal" Damon answers.Elijah sees Jenna, smiles, and walks over to her.

"Jenna. Wonderful to see you again. How are you?" Elijha asks my aunt who smiles.

"Nice to see you"

"You look incredible" Elijha compliments her and I could see a little blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you"

Damon, Andie, Elijah, Jenna, John, Alaric and I all sit around the table. Jenna pours some wine for Damon.

"I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town" Jenna tells him and Damon  pretends to look interested.

"Hmm, do tell"

"Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution" Elijha explains and I take a piece of meat and chew it up

"Hmm. Because they were witches" Jenna informs us. Like we didn't know that before.

"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem" Andie says right her world is still normal.

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts" Damon states and I look down at my plate I don't like this.

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..."Elijha trails off in the end but the way he tells this story it's like he's been there.

"I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society" Jenna chuckles.

"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me" John continues. This dinner is really getting boring to be honest. I support my head with hand.

"So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?" Damon asks him getting suspicious.

"You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course" Elijha simply answers.

"Of course"He glances at Damon and smiles, nervously.

~~~~~~~~~

The others start to get up. Damon looks at Andie.

"The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study"Andie suggests just as she was compelled to do. The whole evening Elijha's been staring at me again. It's getting really creepy.

"I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company" Elijha says and gets up from the table.

"I like you" Andie tells him and the original smiles.Jenna hands some plates to John.

"Here you are, gentleman, make yourself useful. Hmm?" She tells him and I have to suppress a laugh. John takes the plates and walks off. Alaric comes up behind Jenna.
I walk into the kitchen when I hear Elijha's voice.

"What happened why do you have bandage on your leg?" He asks me and I turn around.

"Ohh yeah that I forgot to take it down" I say and slowly rip it off groaning a few times. I hate taking those things down. He still looks at me with a questioning glance. "Had a little werewolf run in that didn't end well" I explain.

"Ohh okay well take care" He says and before I have time to answer he's gone. Yay to vampire speed I guess. My phone starts to ring. Revealing it to be Stefan.

"Hello. Slow down.Stefan. Slow down" Stefan tells me and the only thought that comes to my mind is. That bitch. I quickly run into the room.

"Gentleman I believe we forgot dessert. Elijha would you mind helping Jenna out?" I ask him and he nods heading off into the kitchen.

Damon glares at me angrily but I point down at the dagger but he's not fetting it. I walk over to the desk and write it down on a paper. I hand it to Damon who reads it. The dagger will kill you if you use it. Damon angrily throws the paper away and angrily walks away.

Damon,Alaric and I enter the room. Damon sits down and glares across the table at John. I sit next to Damon and if looks could kill John would be dead.

"Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?" Andie asks Ric who walks over to her bag.

"Elijah, did John tell you he's Elena and I's uncle-slash-father?" I tell him and smirk.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that. Although I find it very hard to believe" He tells me and I chuckle.

"Not the only one" I mumble but only the vampires caught it.

"Of course, they hate him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list" Damon looks back at him.

"No Ric, it's in the front pocket. On the...you know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry" Andi excuses herself and gets up to help Ric find her notebook.

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how do you intend on killing Klaus?" John asks him. Ohh God.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on twins. I allow Elena and Ambrosia to remain in their house living their life with their friends as they does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take them away from you and you'll never see them again." Elijha says and I have to hold back a glare. That wasn't our deal. Andie comes back with her notebook and sits down.

"Okay. My first question is when you got here to Mystic..." Andie starts asking.Alaric comes up behind Elijah and stabs the dagger through his heart through the back of his chair. Elijah screams and dies. Everyone at the table gets up in shock. Alaric pulls the dagger out and places it on the table. He looks at Damon.

"Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert" Ric says and we put Elijha's body into the cellar. Then I got a phone from Stefan that the dagger has to stay in place I quickly rush down and sees that Elijah is gone. Perfect just what we needed.

Then of course Elijha had to run off to Elena which gets us to why are Damon and I speeding down the road like crazy people. 120km/h. We arrive to see my sister bleeding on the floor. I want to rush in but Damon holds me back. Then she stabs him and Stefan feeds her his blood.

"Tip for the next time don't take the dagger out" Damon suggests.

A/N
Hey I'm back from vacation posting another chapter. Hope you like it I really enjoyed writting it I hope you enjoy reading it.

Anyway I hope you had a wonderful vacation and see you next time I updated. Feel free to vote and comment.

~Danie~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

149K 5K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
547K 12.1K 68
Elena and Natalia Gilbert, fraternal twins. After their parents' deaths, nothing was ever the same. Months have passed and things have changed for th...
16.9K 604 16
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
34.7K 1K 23
Kenzie Gilbert is engaged to Stefan Salvatore after many ups and downs. The two spent the summer making-up from their last break-up. Now it's back to...