π‹π€π‚π”ππ€β†’α΅ˆα΅‰Κ³α΅‰α΅ ʰᡃˑᡉ

By voidnoraa

in which the eldest daughter comes back with un-known intentions or "... fix this please" aurora mumbled tir... More

A C T O N E
GRAPHICS
porologue
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
ALTERNATIVE VERSION!
024.
025.
026.

014.

4.2K 140 11
By voidnoraa

"you will wear the fate your brother deserves"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT GAVE HER FRIEND A SMIRK AT HIS ACTING SKILLS. "bet you could not fool her like that" Andrew told aurora with a laugh and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"she is completely in love with you, who would believe that you played her?" aurora asked him rolling her eyes.

right before the house blew up she made sure Andrew was safe.

Andrew was never the one in the house when it hurt down.

aurora walked towards the car seeing the now conscious men looking at her feeling terrified because they were too weak to even run away. "hello sweetheart." aurora said teasingly and Xavier the oldest in the area right now wanted to annoy her.

"oh little bird, I bet you missed us." Xavier said teasingly quickly hitting a nerve for aurora who quickly punshed him in the face breaking his nose.

aurora pulled Gabriel out of the car and threw him on the ground, Xavier following behind him. "what are you doing?" Gabriel asked her not hiding his fear.

"I am taking my revenge sweetie." aurora said with a smirk.

Not knowing what changed the girl who was terrified of the alphas Xavier wanted to annoy her. "what are you gonna do aurora? Take us to your loving and caring dad" Xavier asked her and aurora got annoyed at the mention of Chris.

"oh right, you always had a father. I donʼt think you ever had a dad though." Gabriel said rolling his eyes. "you know the difference, right? " Gabriel asked her and aurora turned to Xavier with a smile.

"I might not have a loving and caring family, but never for once did I turn on someone with my enemy. I am not the pathetic werewolf who helped a hunter burn a house down." aurora said and the two men face fell instantly.

"wh- I did not help! why would you-" Gabriel said quickly but Xavier cut him off.

Xavier looked down at the ground hoping for the ground to swallow him "I did" Xavier said guilt laced in his voice.

Gabriel looked at his brother confused but quickly turned to aurora knowing that the revenge was not just for what they did to her, it was because his brother killed the hales, Xavier helped in murdering the one person that cared about aurora and she was seeing nothing but red.

"whatever you are planning, we could try and fix all of it" Gabriel said softly and aurora glared at him.

"she is dead." aurora whispered painfully "talia died! I have been living with the guilt and that burden for almost six years." aurora said angrily but her voice cracked in the end.

looking at Gabriel aurora gave him a small yet evil smile. "you will wear the fate your brother deserves" aurora said and just like that, she pushed Gabriel in the house and threw a lighter in it after she made sure the gasoline was all over the place.

Xavier had to watch his brother die painfully and only thinking that it was his fault.

The last thing Gabriel felt was his flesh being burnt and the fire that burned him from the inside.

Gabriel was the one who died in the house not Andrew.

taking xavier with her adelle pulled him off the floor and gave him a smirk while throwing him in the house that was on fire.

aurora smiled then walked away knowing no one would ever suspect that it was her.

after all adelle was the one who brought the house, who would suspect aurora burning adelleʼs house down?

aurora made her way towards the hale house because she wanted -- no she needed to see that look in her face that would signal that she gave up, she wanted to see Kate feeling the emotions she have been feeling for years.

adelle was hiding while aurora made her way towards them, just like Allison was aiming her bow at Scott and talking to him while Kate was standing next to Derek.

Allison saw her sister and looked at her angrily. "she got in your head! whatever she told you forget about it" aurora said softly hoping to get her sisterʼs humanity back.

but Allison looked at her coldly. "you betrayed us! y-you betrayed me." Allison said painfully but it was still terrifying for aurora.

aurora did not want to hurt her baby sister. all she ever wanted was to protect her and yet again she failed. even though aurora and Allisonʼs last conversation was bad she still was not gonna let her baby sister get hurt.

"what are you talking about?" aurora asked softly but looked at her sister with betrayal not for once did she think this will happen to her.

Allison did not reply to her sister, she just aimed her bow at her and shot her right in the middle of her stomach. aurora gasped painfully while tears gathered in her eyes.

"why?" aurora said her voice barely above a whisper.

"y-you are one of them! But the difference is that you killed adelle aurora, and I hate you for it." Allison said emotionless then Kate walked towards them while aurora fell on the floor looking at her sister with betrayal.

Kate smirked at her youngest niece. "did not think you will do that." Kate said with a wicked smirk and aurora coughed up a little blood.

"such a shame Chris will be told an arrow killed her, you did what I wanted you to do ally" Kate said and pointed her gun at Scott

"oh I love those brown eyes." Kate said and when Allison tried to stop her she pushed her on the floor.

while Allison was terrified for her boyfriend she still was too stupid to figure out her sister was a human who would probably die from what she did.

when Kate went to shot Scott no one noticed Chris looking at them terrified. he had heard Kate saying she wanted aurora dead and was stunned to talk.

"Kate, I know what you did. put your gun down. " Chris said angrily while his eyes caught his eldest daughter teary ones.

Kate's eyes flickered to the burned hale house for a moment then looked at her brother boredly. "I did what I was told to do." Kate said trying to defend herself.

"no one asked you to murder innocent people. there were children in that house ones who were human." Chris said angrily then added something that left Allison stunned and feeling even more guilty while aurora fell unconscious from the blood loss.

"adelle was human too. but that did not stop you from shooting her." Chris said angrily and Kateʼs face fell.

"it was meant for aurora! if you just stopped caring about her and let me handle it. she will always be the traitor. the one who cared about the wolves." Kate said angrily but was left terrified when Chris fired his gun right next to her head.

"put your gun down, before I put you down." Chris said holding back his anger and the urge to run towards aurora and run to the hospital to save her life.

Kate lowered her gun and while the alpha was running around knocking everyone to the ground he left Kate standing alone. while Peter took Kate inside and Allison followed behind them adelle quickly ran to her sister trying to stop the bleeding.

they had no idea what happened inside other that when Peter hale was burning alive just then Chris noticed adelle, not even Allison noticed her when she ran outside for Chris to wake him up.

while Allison was kissing Scott after he saved her from Peter Chris looked away but then he caught the sight of his daughter.

his supposedly dead daughter.

"adelle?" Chris said softly while standing up, though it quickly changed when he noticed how pale aurora was.

adelle picked her up easily and ran all the way to the hospital while Chris took Allison and followed behind her not caring about Scott being a werewolf, not caring about derek being an alpha.

he had to make sure that both his daughters were alive.

Allison was confused as to where they were going but she felt guilty for shooting aurora. she had no idea aurora was human still but all she knew was that Kate killed adelle. Allison had to apologize to her sister once she found her.

little did the girl know, she was the first one who was able to shoot aurora and almost kill her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 131 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
2.9K 202 13
"𝐒𝐟 𝐒 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 π›πšπœπ€? 𝐰𝐑𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰? π¦πšπ²π›πž...
51.3K 1.5K 15
"π™³πšŽπš›πšŽπš” 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 πš”πš’πšπš—πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš πš‹πš’ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš•πš• 𝚊 πšπš˜πšπšŠπš• πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›?" ...
15.8K 234 44
After the events that involved her uncle. Isabelle figured everything or almost everything would be smooth sailing from then. She was wrong. Now th...