๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ (...

By eroticdiaries

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... More

-๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

36.8K 949 627
By eroticdiaries

𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

We continued to stare into each other's eyes, slowly leaning into one another.

Her low eyes flickered between my eyes and lips, just as mine did to hers. Her waves of hair were messily thrown over her head as a result of the many times that she ran her fingers through it, and in that moment I imagined replacing her hands with my own.

Neither of us made any attempts to move away from each other— until a car horn blew that is. At the sound, I widened my eyes and turned away from Aurora just before our lips could touch. I shifted my eyes over to an empty wineglasses as I bit down on my upper lip to contain a smile.

We were so close.

Aurora laughed lowly and shifted away from me to her original spot, seeming to enjoy the look full of panic on my face.

So close.

I grabbed ahold of the almost empty wine bottle and filled my glass up once more, avoiding eye contact with the blonde.

"Sorry." I mumbled after a while.

"For what?"

Aurora's response came out as genuine wonder which confused me. Hadn't she thought that, that was unprofessional? Maybe she thought that I was just admiring her eyes, or maybe she wanted the kiss just as I did. That'd explain why she also moved toward me. I can't be too sure though.

Maybe I was just hallucinating it all.

"For almost. . . yknow." I clarified, trying to ease my nerves by taking a few sips of the wine in my hand.

I looked over at her only to catch her eyes already on me as she lazily played with a ring on her hand. Her face didn't hold much regret or any other negative emotion for that matter which made me somewhat feel better about the situation.

Maybe she liked it.

Her lipstick stained lips curved into a smile, "That's nothing to be sorry for. I mean I can admit that I was hoping for it, but we're both just as tipsy. Our minds are nothing but a jumbled mess."

I nodded slowly and returned my gaze back to the wine in my hand, watching as the liquid freely swirled around in the glass. She'd basically just confessed to wanting the kiss, but she also threw in the fact of how many glasses of wine we've had.

"We're both just as tipsy."

She's right.

Neither of us are thinking straight.

I blew out a breath and gulped down the rest of my drink, ignoring her stare on the side of my face as I did so. Once done, I turned towards the door and stumbled into my home.

I lowly cursed myself as I placed the empty glass in the sink. My thoughts were indeed jumbled, but that wasn't because of the wine.

It was because of her.

Every since I first encountered the blonde I've always been intimidated by her. She terrified me in the best way possible. Her taunting smirk made me squirm, the styled metal on her fingers always brought a sense of wonder, and the way she spoke to me, so softly that is, made me want to grab ahold of her face and pull her into a life changing kiss.

I was feeling so much for a woman that I'd met only a month ago, and I wasn't even sure that she felt the same way about me.

Just as I was about to turn around to place the blanket around my shoulders in a basket, arms trapped my body against the sink.

It was obvious of who it was. The strong scent of strawberries and honey confirmed my guess without need to.

"Running away from our problems, are we?" Aurora whispered, her lips just an inch away from my ear.

I closed my eyes as if to gather my thoughts and shook my head, "I'm not running away. I . . . I'm just tired. It's been a long day and— and all I want to do is fall asleep and . . ."

Why am I stuttering?

One of her hands slipped around my waist, the rings on her fingers traveling across the material of that my dress was made of. My words died down at her actions, and I placed my hands on the countertop to steady myself.

I sucked in a breath when she neared my stomach, but she didn't stop her hand until it met the other side of my waist.

"Remember what I said outside, piccolo fiore?" she didn't give me the chance to speak before pulling me into her front and softly squeezing my hip, "You're beautiful."

I sighed in content and subconsciously allowed my body to push further into hers, my eyelids growing heavier by the second.

Aurora continued to caress my waist while favoring the moment as I was. Her face soon took place in my neck, but she didn't make any further advances.

Though, I wanted her to.

I wanted for her to kiss the sensitive skin, to suck on it until a mark was created, her mark. I wanted for her to take both of her hands and run them over my body. To squeeze softly at certain places that'd force a pleasurable noise from my lips.

That's what I wanted.

However, no one ever really gets what they want— not without complications anyway.

Just as I opened my mouth to encourage the blonde to touch me, even more than she was currently doing, a yelped sounded out from the hallway.

"Shit— Sorry!" a familiar voice squeaked out.

And now the moment was ruined.

A sigh of disappointment was blown out by Aurora, which forced me to slowly open my eyes and release a disapproving sigh of my own. First, her face was removed from the spot in my neck. Then, her hands dropped to her sides before she backed away from me, resulting in the loss of body heat.

When my eyes finally managed to fully open, I was faced with my best friend. Her hair was now up in a messy bun and the little makeup that she wore earlier today was gone. She had snagged an oversized shirt from my wardrobe and was slightly smirking to herself while also shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

The smirk was there because she was somewhat pleased with our intimacy, courtesy of her ship, and the uncomfortableness from almost catching us actually doing something.

"Sorry. Again." she cringed slightly before nodding towards the room that she just left, "I just put her to sleep a while ago. That little demon forced me to watch Disney Princess movies with her until she eventually snuggled into the sheets again."

A soft chuckle left the Aurora's mouth and I nodded at my best friend with a small smile, both of us aware that the 'little demon' that the redhead spoke of was Ariella.

Ariella had a full stomach thanks to all of the plates of food that she had, so Phoebe helped her into the guest room for a nap. My guess is that Phoebe being Phoebe also decided to take a nap of her own alongside the child. They must've eventually woken up and bonded by watching movies on the TV in the room, which I learned to know is something that Ariella likes to do a lot; watch movies. Disney Princess movies to be exact.

Although I slightly hated Phoebe for ruining the moment between Aurora and I, I realized that it was best if we all headed to bed, judging by the numbers on a clock that showcased the time, which was nearing two o'clock in the morning.

"I'm going to go get her so we can leave. Thanks for watching over her." Aurora thanked Phoebe as she started to make her way towards the guest room.

She's leaving?

At this hour?

I furrowed my eyebrows at the blonde and grabbed ahold of her hand, causing her to stop her movements and face me, "It's late. Atleast stay until the sun comes up. You can sleep in the same bed as Ariella and Phoebe and I will take the couch."

The taller seemed hesitant at first, but after an approving nod from my best friend and a smile from me she relented.

"Okay." she whispered softly.

She looked down at our interlocked hands and before I could pull away, she brought my hand up to her lips and placed a chaste kiss on the palm of it.

My cheeks grew warm and she noticed. Aurora smirked to herself before pulling away from me, leaving my hand to drop to my side.

"Goodnight, beautiful." a soft whisper as she passed me by.

"Goodnight." I replied in an even softer tone, watching as her figure retreated to the guest room for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 198 8
๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ...
8.5K 498 23
๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š..
413 84 84
A collection of Stories ranging from Fantasy to Romance. If you are a horror fan, fantasy fan, or romance or even action.....this is for you. The Rho...