Izuku The User of The Breaths

De Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

4.9K 118 63
De Shy_deku

"I am proud of you two. You have grown far stronger than I could have imagined! My brain can no longer comprehend your strength! Oh wait, I don't have a brain! Yohohohoho!" Brook says.

"Thank you Brook. Without your help I don't think we could have become this strong. And as annoying as it was putting up with your skeleton jokes, we're going to miss you." Izuku says. Their training was now complete and it was time for them to head back to UA. The both of them had grown mass amounts and become stronger individuals. Izuku now stood at 6'3" and had grown his hair out again, tying it back into a ponytail with two new swords strapped to his waist. Nezuko has grown too, reaching the height of 5'8" with her long dual colored hair flowing behind her.

"You both have always had this potential, I simply helped you by showing you such techniques that suited your style and helped you refine yourselves." Brook says.

"Now it is time that you depart, your principal has already confirmed your arrangements and is now expecting you." He says.

"We will never forget you Brook. We hope that you will come visit us sometime." Nezuko says as the two bow.

"Of course!" Brook says happily.

"Ryu!" Izuku says holding out his hand. His ring glows a bright blue before a dragon bursts forward, it's enormous size being even larger than the island. Izuku had also trained with the three beasts, helping them improve their strength and work better with their Devil Fruit powers. Through rigorous training the three had been able to awaken their Devil Fruits, bestowing each a new form.

"Keigo, Eri! It's time to go!" Nezuko calls out.

"Okay!" The two yell back. The two had grown as well, Keigo now being 8 and Eri being 5. Keigo had a wakizashi strapped to his side, Izuku having taught him how to use a sword and it being a better sized sword for him than a katana. The both of them were dressed in kimono, like their parents.

"Farewell Brook, until we meet again." Izuku says as they all climb atop Ryu.

"Farewell my friends! I hope to see you again!" Brook says watching as they fly away on top of the large dragon.

"But hopefully not anytime soon. As the place I am going I hope you all have many years before joining me there." Brook says as he draws Soul Solid. Holding the blade in front of him he drives the blade through his chest and spine, shattering his spinal cord.

"I am finally coming to join you, my friends." He says before his skeleton falls apart into a pile of bones.

"You know where to go Ryu. Let's make this a quick trip." Izuku says standing atop the dragons head. Ryu roars in agreement and increases his speed, flying like a bullet above the clouds.

"I can't wait to see everyone again. I'm sure they'll be surprised by our return." Nezuko says.

"You know them, they'll probably try and throw a party to celebrate our return." Izuku says sitting down. Pulling one of his swords from his waist he unsheathes the blade and begins to polish the blade, putting his full attention into caring for the blade. Immediately after leaving Japan Izuku had discarded his other three swords. He had given Shusui and Yoru to Brook to put with Zoro's other blades at his grave. And he had taken Kagura and returned it to Tanjiro's grave, believing that the sword should stay with its rightful owner. He felt that he needed to have his own swords that he could form a connection with and help them evolve. He had his two blades specially forged to suit him and each carried its own significance. His swords were as follows.

Kusanagi-A sword forged from the wood of the Treasure Tree Adam combined with a material known as iron cloud to form an incredibly strong and durable blade.

Onikiri-The sword which was carved from Izuku's very own spine. While the handle and sheath are Izuku's spine the blade was forged by combining the rest of Izuku's carved spine with the best nichirin ore he could find. The blade had an irregular flame hamon while the nichirin turned it a blazing golden color.

Both blades were created by the combined efforts of two swordsmiths. Tenguyama Hitetsu and a man named Hotaru Haganezuka, a man coming from a village of swordsmiths, named after one of his ancestors. Kusanagi had been imbued with the power of another swordsmiths Quirk. The Quirk was a fairly regular one. It allowed the user to conceal an item by augmenting the way it looks when placed inside something. The swordsmith had imbued the sheath of the sword so that when placed in them it would feel like a normal sheathed katana, aside from its hilt. Izuku was thankful for this as he didn't feel like having different sized sheaths attached to his waist for the bulky sword. The blade he was currently polishing was Onikiri.

"Why are you always polishing your blades even though their already polished?" Nezuko asks.

"A sword shares a soul similar to that of a human. Their soul must always be strong and having a strong, healthy, and clean body make the soul stronger. If I were a sword I would prefer that my weilder keep me clean and strong." Izuku says.

"I think you treat these swords nicer than you did our classmates." Nezuko says.

"Until one of them earns my respect like these blades have then they will be treated the same." Izuku says.

"Are all swordsmen like this?" Nezuko asks.

"Maybe. I've yet to meet another swordsman who shows the same devotion I do in this day and age." Izuku says.

"And what are you doing Keigo?" Nezuko asks turning to their son.

"Taking care of my swords soul." He says, mimicking Izuku's action of polishing the blade. Keigo aspired to be like his father, someone strong who could protect the people close to them. And so he had his father teach him how to wield a sword. Izuku started with a wooden sword, not wanting to trust him with a deadly weapon until he knew what he was doing. It was only six months ago that Izuku gifted him his first sword, feeling that he had earned enough of his trust to wield one. Keigo immediately fell in love with the blade, often sleeping with the sheathed blade held tightly in his hands.

"Oh no, I am not dealing with two of you." Nezuko says pointing at Izuku.

"I don't know what you mean." Izuku says as both him and Keigo continue to polish their blades.

"Papa and Kei are strange, Mama." Eri says holding onto Nezuko's kimono.

"Never change Eri. Never change." Nezuko says bending down and hugging Eri.

"Halt! You have entered Japan air space! Identify yourself or be dealt with accordingly!" A voice calls out from in front of them. Izuku stands up, now holding a sheathed Onikiri in his hand, and walks onto Ryu's head to view the person confronting them.

"Of all the people to see upon reentering Japan you were not one I was hoping for." He says, malice laced in his voice. Standing on top of the skyscraper in front of them was the Number 1 Hero.

"Identify yourself young man or I will have to bring you down." Ass Might says.

"How many times has it been now that you've forgotten me? You should try and be a decent father and remember what your former son looks like." Izuku says in disgust.

"I-Izuku?!" Ass Might says.

"That's my name. Now get out of my way, we must hurry and return to UA." Izuku says.

"You disappeared for two years without a word! As your father I deserve to know the reason of your departure!" He demands.

"How many times must I say this, you are not my father. Now get out of our way before I force you out of our way." Izuku says.

"I have grown stronger in these past two years Izuku. Do not think I am the same man you can beat with a single sword." Ass Might says.

"I have changed as well. In more ways than one." Izuku says as he walks forward and off of Ryu's head, standing on the air.

"Geppo." He mutters, bouncing in place slightly.

"A party trick such as being able to float will do you nothing against me now." Ass Might says as Izuku begins walking towards him on the air.

"Of course an imbecile like you would not understand the complexities of such a technique." Izuku mutters drawing Onikiri as he walks.

"Hanauta Sancho: Tyamasi no Yahazu Giri." Izuku says suddenly standing far behind Ass Might, sheathing Onikiri. Ass Might's eyes widen as blood erupts from his chest, a long slash spreading from the top of his chest to the bottom of his stomach.

"Be thankful that I have left you with your life, now try and make some use of it." Izuku says leaping back onto Ryu.

"How many more times before you actually take his life?" Nezuko asks walking up to him.

"Not many." He says placing Onikiri back on his side.

"Ryu, continue to UA." Izuku says. Ryu growls and continues through the air, his massive body snaking its way through the skies.

"Can you teach me to do that?" Keigo asks Izuku.

"When you're older. Your body has not reached a point where your muscles can sustain such strain." Izuku says patting his head.

"Being young stinks." Keigo pouts.

"Yes, yes it does." Izuku says thinking back to his past.

"We're here." Nezuko says as Ryu stops.

"Thank you, Ryu. You can rest now." Izuku says. Nezuko picks up Eri and Izuku places his hand on Ryu's head. Ryu glows as his giant serpentine body returns back to the ring settled on Izuku's finger. Izuku and Nezuko use Geppo to jump back to the ground while Keigo flies down with his wings.

"It's good to be back." Izuku says as they stand in front of the large UA gates.

"Let's go, I'm sure Nezu is waiting for us." Nezuko says taking his hand. The family walks through the gates and down the familiar cobblestone path until they reach their amazing cabin. Nezu had said to meet him their first what he had planned. As they approach the house they suddenly stop upon hearing voices coming from the house.

"So why did you want us here sir?" The voice asks.

"I have a surprise for you all upon starting your final year at UA." The cheery voice of Nezu says.

"May I ask what we have done to deserve such a reward Principal Nezu sir?" A robotic voice asks sternly.

"It is not a reward, merely something you all deserve." Nezu says.

"I wonder what this surprise is?" Kaminari says to Kirishima next to him.

"Don't get your hopes up. I hear it's not the greatest surprise." Izuku says standing in the doorway.

"I-Izuku?!" The class yells. The guys of the class rush forward and jump onto Izuku, tackling him out of the cabin and dog piling on top of him.

"You damn bastard! How could you just leave us behind?!" Kaminari shouts as he begins choking Izuku.

"We missed you man! Why'd you leave us?!" Kirishima says, manly tears in his eyes.

"I recommend releasing him before you lose a limb." Tokoyami, one of the only few guys to not jump on the swordsman.

"I would listen to the bird man." Izuku says in a dangerous voice. The guys jump off of him as he stands up and dusts off his clothes.

"As annoying as you lot are, I'm glad to be back with you guys." Izuku says with a small smile.

"Glad to have you back class rep!" They shouts happily.

"Do I still have to put up with that role? Dammit!" He says.

"Welcome back Kamado family!" Nezu says jumping out of the house. Nezuko was currently being swarmed by the girls while Keigo was excitedly talking to Tokoyami, having bonded with the man before leaving thanks to both having bird attributes.

"Why are we all talking?! We should party!" Mina cheers happily. And with that the class quickly devolved into a classic college party.

"*Sigh* I knew it would be noisy coming back here." Izuku says, stepping out of the house for a minute.

"Now you see why I choose to stay far away from anything like this." A tired voice says. Izuku looks up and sees Aizawa walking towards him. The man hadn't changed much, the only real difference being the sword now attached to his waist.

"It's good to have you back, problem child." Aizawa says.

"It's good to be back, hobo." Izuku says as the two only stare at each other. The two quickly burst out into laughter and step forward, embracing the other in a hug.

"I've missed you these past two years. Quite a bit has changed while you've been gone." Aizawa says.

"Like what?" Izuku asks as the two release the hug.

"Nemuri managed to convince me. We now have a seven month old baby girl." Aizawa says.

"No fucking way. What's her name?" Izuku asks.

"Nemuri decided to name her after one of her ancestors. So we named her Shinobu." Aizawa says.

"A great name. I can't wait to be introduced to her." Izuku says.

"Speaking of I should probably get back to her now. Nemuri is too tired to take care of her right now and I had to come see you. Make sure your ready for class tomorrow. Nezu arranged something special for your re-entrance exam." Aizawa says.

"I'll be prepared. I'll see you in the morning, Shota." Izuku says.

"Goodnight, Izuku." Aizawa says walking off. Izuku sighs again before walking back into the house.

"Kaminari, get off the fucking table!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.8K 333 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
63.1K 1.1K 26
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, but still managed to keep being the positive man as he was. Until that one day came and changed him forever and tu...
11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
33.3K 583 45
Now for people who didn't see the original one. Izuku Midoriya, A seemingly 'quirkless' boy born in a world where roughly 80% of the global populatio...