Survivor // Lee Haechan

PlanetNCT द्वारा

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... अधिक

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 30

4.7K 103 6
PlanetNCT द्वारा

"What happen this time hyung." Jisung said as the dreamies just made it to the 127 hideout.

"We learned that the tigers have some files and info on..." Taeyong looked at Haechan before clearing his throat.

"The phoenixes.."

Haechan immediately looked him dead in the eye. "Are you serious?"

Taeyong nodded. "I need you guys to go and get the files from the tigers."
"Is that all? That's easy work." Jeno said.

"Hmm.. but think about it hyung, it's information about them, the phoenixes. I'm pretty sure they're guarding that information good." Jisung said.
"So what? The tigers are lower than us, we got this."

"And the phoenixes are higher than us." Jaemin said to him. "If it's information about the phoenixes, we should be careful about it."

"Enough with the chit chat, let's go get the damn file." Haechan said, he had this dark and murderous aura around him.

"Wait Haechan, we need to-"
"What's there to wait about? I've been waiting and searching for 10 years. 10 whole mother fucking years to find anything about the phoenixes. We finally have something to go on and you're telling me to wait? You know that if you were in my shoes, you would be the same as me." He said to them all.

Taeyong sighed, "I know, I know okay? Just.. we need to make a plan first and you guys have to let Renjun know what's going on so he can hack into their shit. We can't just barge into their base and expect them to be welcoming. They're our second enemy."

Everyone besides Haechan nodded their heads.

"Hurry up and tell us the damn plan then." Haechan said as he sat down on a chair aggressively.

~~~

"And that's that... please be safe. And don't be reckless either." Taeyong looked at Haechan.
"I know you wanna get back at the phoenixes but you can't put your members in danger. Remember that you're their boss."

Haechan just nodded his head before getting up from his seat and heading to the car.

Everyone looked at each other.
"You think he'll be okay?" Jisung said.
"Honestly? I don't know.. it's them we're talking about..." Jaemin said to him.
"But it's just a file about them though. It's not like we're actually going to meet them."

Jaemin shook his head. "I don't think you understand Sung. The phoenixes are extremely talented. Nobody knows anything about them. Their names, their members, even their whereabouts." He said.
"So the fact that the tigers have a file on them is a lot to us. Espeically Haechan."

"Is that why their the top mafia group?" Jisung said.
"Not for long." Jeno said back. "We'll be taking that spot very soon."

"Enough with the talking. Hurry up and get in the car, Haechan is waiting." Renjun said through the ear piece.

"Ew hyung, the mission hasn't even started yet so stay out of my ears please." Jisung said as they all made their way to the car.

"I oughta- you know what? Just wait till you get home our little Jisung." Renjun said.

"You just gave yourself an early funeral." Jeno said to jisung.
"Oh be quiet." Jisung huffed.

"Are you guys ready? I'll be taking you now." Kun said, as he was the driver.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Born ready."

~~~

"Nooo~!! That's not fair! You have powers while I don't!" Areum exclaimed.

Hana laughed. "Powers? There's no such thing I'm afraid."
"Yea right, you can tell how someone is and when they're lying just from the way they are." Areum huffed.
"But I think if everyone pays enough attention, they'll be able to tell as well."

"Stop trying to make the mood brighter when you just won another game." Areum said as she lied down on her back.

Hana chuckled. "You'll get better, don't worry."
Areum sighed. "I already miss my Nana... I can't believe he got called to go on a mission when I finally have a break from work. Just what is my luck?"

"That's what we get for being soulmates with a mafia member, am I right?" Hana said to her.
"So very right." Areum shook her head.

That's when Hana looked at her.
"I know it's not my place to ask, but do you know why Jaemin joined the mafia gang in the first place?"

Areum looked at Hana before looking back up at her bedroom ceiling.
She had this sad look on her face, yet she was smiling.

"He joined because of Taeyong." She said. "His parents abandoned him in the middle of the road when he was only 4, and Taeyong helped him."

"Helped him? If they met that long ago, wouldn't have Taeyong been a little kid as well?"

Areum smiled. "That's the thing. Taeyong was also abandoned by his parents. He knew how it felt. He knew how heartbreaking it was to be tossed away from your own blood." She said.

"One of the older and former neo members took in Taeyong. Sadly that man has passed away due to old age, but that man is the person who made Taeyong who he is today. He taught him how to do so many things his parents never did." She said, remembering the story Taeyong told them.

"So it's all thanks to Taeyong that Jaemin is the man he is today. There are many times where Taeyong has asked Jaemin if he regrets joining him, but Jaemin always says no. His response is always the same." Areum said with a smile.

"Even if the world was ending, I would never regret choosing the path you showed me. You took me in when I had nobody and gave me a home, a family. I'm forever in your debt hyung. I will never leave your side."

Hana couldn't help but smile as well.

"So that's why he joined..." that's when Hana thought about it. "Do you uhm.. know about.."

Areum looked at her. "I do. But I don't think It's my place to tell. I think It'd be best to wait until he feels like opening up. You should hear it from him since he's your soulmate after all." She smiled.

Hana nodded her head. "Yea... speaking of him, I wonder how he's doing on the mission."
"Me too. I'm pretty sure Renjun knows what's going on already."

That's when an idea popped up in Areum's head. She had this mischievous look on her face.

"Oh no.."
"We should go in renjun's room and see what's going on!"

Hana immediately shook her head. "We would be bothering him. I don't think that's a good idea."

Areum rolled her eyes before pulling Hana up. "Come on! Stop being a party pooper~"
She pulled Hana towards Renjuns room.

They opened the door and Renjun immediately turned his head towards them with shock in his eyes. He quickly muted himself.

"What the hell are you guys going in here?!"
"We were bored~ we want to see where the excitement is!" Areum said to him.

He sighed. "Just don't bother or distract me. This mission is important." That's when he unmuted himself and quickly went back to working.

Areum was walking around renjun's room, looking at how it was while Hana decided to go up to Renjun, looking at the computer screens that showed what was happening.

"The safe should be on the 3rd floor." Renjun said through the ear piece. "As we predicted, it's well guarded."

"Even if it is, we'll still get it." Jeno said with a smirk.

"Just be careful. I'll let you guys know if there's anyone coming your way." Renjun said to them.

So this is mafia work huh? Interesting..

She saw the dreamies creep around to the 3rd floor.

"To the left, theres about 3 guys, to the right theres 2. Make sure you don't attract to much attention. If we do, the mission will be a bust." Renjun said.

"Can't you do something for us hyung? Like I don't know... make a blackout happen or something?" Jisung whispered in the ear piece.

Renjun sighed. "I could... but it'll take to much time. If you guys want it though, I could make it happen."

"But if a blackout suddenly happens, I feel like they'll know something is up." Jaemin whispered.

Renjun nodded his head. "That's why I didn't suggest a blackout in the first place. Let's just focus on doing this slowly and carefully. When you guys are in the room where the safe is, I'll lock the door and figure out the pin. That's if there isn't someone in the room you guys can interrogate."

"Let's just hope our plan runs smoothly." Jeno whispered.

Hana was observing everything that was happening on each screen.
Renjun had a total of 5 computer screens and Hana was looking at it all.

She was taking in everything.
More of everybody's body language.

As she was observing the people she saw on the screen, she noticed something off.

Something's not right here... I have a bad feeling..

She looked at Renjun.
He looked back at her and gave her a tiny smile before continuing what he was doing.

She looked back at the screens and saw someone from the tigers do something.
Like.. a signal.

I- I think...

She hesitated before looking back at Renjun.
"I think the tigers know they're there."

Dun dun duunnnnnn

Also, who's the phoenixes bro.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

46.1K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
164K 7.9K 34
Ft. NCT's Lee Taeyong She was an assassin. He wanted the assassin dead. COMPLETED
128K 3.3K 35
「 ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 」 - It only started as a one night stand, soon became each other's addiction. Can they really be mo...
42.3K 1.9K 49
"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦." ~ LTY ~ Highest Ranki...