HOMOPHOBIA [BXB]

By iamyourhopeurmyhope

𝗟𝗲𝗼, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step fa... More

DISCLAIMER/CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 28

344 11 15
By iamyourhopeurmyhope

TWO DAYS LATER

TROYE'S POV

I sighed resting my elbows on my knees and ruffled my hair turning my head to the left to see Leo sleeping peacefully.

I smiled admiring his face.

He sleeps like a baby.

"Cute."

I stood up on my feet thrusting my hands into my pant pockets and looked down at his figure hugging a pillow close to his body. I smiled taking one last glance at him and walked out of the guest room which is just beside my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me staring at the moon through the window in front of the guest room.

Leo came over to my house directly after what happened two days ago. He is still paranoid about the kidnapping thing and all and so I help him in sleeping and when he does I go back to my room.

His parents didn't come back from their honeymoon yet and he said he don't want them or his siblings knowing about this so asked if he could stay in my house for a few days.

I agreed instantly and here he is... I genuinely don't mind him staying here at all instead I like his presence.
I told him that he can stay here as many days he want to until he is ready to go back to his house.

I smiled letting out a chuckle continuing to stare at moon. I don't know how it happened but it did happen, I fell in love with him.

Love at first sight? Maybe.

I felt bad once I got to know he's already dating someone else but there's nothing I can do. I still get this urge to confess to him so that I can move on after getting rejected but I fear that my confession would just make things awkward between us and he might break our friendship too.

And I can't afford to lose him at least as a friend. I sighed glancing at the guest room's door and walked into my room.

I changed into my pyjamas and grabbed my phone which was placed on the bed to see if there are any texts from the police officer.

He didn't text yet making me sigh. I layed down on the bed placing my phone on the nightstand and closed my eyes feeling tired after a long day.

TWO DAYS AGO

TROYE'S POV

I shoved my phone into back pocket looking around for Leo. Where did he go?

"I thought he would wait for me."

I mumbled to myself still looking around hoping I would see him somewhere. I heard someone calling me and turned around to see that it's one of my classmates.

"Hey.. You forgot this on your desk."

"Oh thank you for getting it for me I was in a hurry."

"You're welcome.. I'll get going now. See you around Troye!"

She waved at me running towards the exit catching up with her friends. I removed my bag off my shoulders and slid the book in.

I threw the bag over my shoulder once I zipped it and continued walking towards the exit.

The teachers asked us to stay for a little longer in the campus for extra lessons as the final exams are nearing along with the graduation in one and a half month.

I widened my eyes in excitement once I saw Leo walking towards the bus stop. He's so far away but I could recognise that it's him due to his backpack.

I speed walked so that I could catch up with him but slowed down once I saw a guy in all black getting down the car staring in the direction Leo was walking.

I took in the situation and fished out my phone out dialing to 911 immediately.

"Hello? How may we help you?"

"There's this guy trying to kidnap my friend so please come to the Barnard University as soon as possible.... I'll try my best to make sure that the kidnapper won't run away."

"Okay we will be there!"

The police on the other line said in a hurry and started calling for the other officers and then the call got disconnected.

I gritted my teeth glaring at the guy now walking behind Leo ready to attack him.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and took a deep breath running towards that guy who has a handkerchief in his hold making me run faster.

I pushed him onto the ground as his face hit the ground, hard but I didn't care instead took his hands pinning them behind on his back.

He tried to get out of my hold but I tightened my grip glaring at him. I glanced up at Leo to see him staring at us both on the ground with a shocked expression on his face.

I looked down at the guy as he pushed me away running towards Leo who fell down on his butt in shock staring up at the guy running towards him.

I stood up grabbing the guy's jacket and pushed him down again leading his face to hit the concrete pavement once again and he let out a scream.

I held onto him tightly placing my knee on his back and glared at the car parked a few feet away from where we are. I could see the person inside the car looking in our direction but once he saw me glaring at them he turned around and the car zoomed away in a second.

My eyes trailed down memorizing the car number and saw the car turn to the right at the corner getting out of my sight.

After a minute or so, I saw a police car coming our way. Three police officers got down the car with two of them aiming gun at the guy on the floor while the other was holding handcuffs.

I looked back at Leo who was sitting on the ground silently crying with people crowding around us to witness the scene. I got up after I made sure the police made him stand up and cuffed his hands together.

The handkerchief was now in the hold of one of the police officer who simply placed it into a small zip lock bag.

"Move."

I said standing walking towards the people crowding Leo who continued to sob silently. I clenched my jaw growing annoyed with each passing second and shouted at them to leave and mind their own business.

I sighed as they started to walk away while whispering to one another. I bend down taking Leo into my embrace.

"T-Thank you."

He stuttered with tears rolling down his cheeks continuously. I let him lean his head on my chest and felt my shirt getting wet due to his tears but I didn't care as it's not the concern right now.

I heard someone clear their throat and remembered that the police officers are still here. I instantly looked back to see two of the officers pushing that bastard into the police car and sighed  looking at the police in front of me.

"I need to investigate you regarding a few things related to this case."

"Sure."

I lift up Leo as he immediately hugged me again circling his arms and legs around my body. I felt my heart beat raise but ignored it setting him down on the bench.

"Sit here... I'll be here just a few feet away okay?"

He nodded slowly without looking up at me and I sadly smiled observing how red his nose became due to all the crying and sobbing.

I looked back at the police officer and saw him patiently waiting for me. I pecked Leo's forehead and walked towards the police ready to tell him everything that happened since a few days.

"So..starting off may I know both of your names and how you are related to the victim?"

"I'm Troye and he's Leo, we both are friends... He recently joined in the university, basically a freshman and I'm the senior."

"How did you meet him if he's a freshman?"

"Well... I asked for his help in something the other day and since then we clicked off as good friends."

"Oh okay then..can you explain more about the situation? How it started and since when?"

"Sure."

I cleared my throat and explained him everything that happened since the day he got nearly kidnapped near the cafe. The officer noted down all the points I was saying in a mini notepad.

"Well if it really happened once before... Why didn't you report it to the police?"

"We didn't have any proof that day and I didn't take a look at the car number too..and that's the reason we didn't report keeping in mind that you need proof either in video, photos or human witness but again... You don't easily believe person who witnessed until it's proved after the proper investigation and we had nothing with which you could start the investigation."

The police nodded in agreement glancing behind me and I turned around checking up on Leo. He was still sniffling from time to time but isn't crying anymore.

I told the police the car number of those kidnappers and we both shook hands as he assured me that he would call Or visit me once they are done with the investigation.

I gave him my number and address as he smiled at me which I returned glancing at the police car to see that guy rubbing his nose scrunching up his face in pain.

"Well thank you for calling us on time and we will make sure to investigate faster as they already tried to kidnap him earlier."

I nodded at him and he walked back to the car and they all settled in with one of the police officer starting the car as they drove away.

"Leo are you okay?"

I sat down beside him checking if there's any wound on his body but found none and sighed in relief.

"Troye... Can I... Can I ask you for a favour?"

"Of course."

"Please don't tell this to my family even though police says to."

"That, I can't assure you-"

"Please.. I don't want them to get worried about me."

"But they need to know some or the other day Leo."

"Just tell me that you wouldn't say anything to them please."

I nodded my head hesitantly agreeing to not tell his family. He leaned his head on my shoulder wiping away the dried tears off his face and I sighed looking at the front.

I won't tell...just for now.

"I don't want to go home knowing that I probably will get nightmares because of this..so can I come over to your house for a few days? Until this matter is settled?"

"You get nightmares!?"

"Uh..yeah because of my past but I'll tell you about that some other time."

I nodded staring at him in shock.

"So what say?"

"Yeah you can come over as I live alone so it wouldn't be a bother. You can stay as long as you want to."

"Thank you so much."

"We are friends for a reason."

PRESENT

TROYE'S POV

"Good morning sir."

"Morning gentlemen... I came here to inform you a few things regarding the investigation."

"Oh sure please sit down."

The officer nodded sitting down on the couch and placed the case file on the coffee table as I sat down on the opposite couch of him.

"Uh..so our team investigated for two days for this case and I'm thankful that you waited patiently for the news as many people won't do that."

I nodded and he cleared his throat opening the case file and turned it pushing it towards me. I took a hold of the file and looked through everything as he continued speaking again.

"According to the car number you gave us, we got to know that the car belongs to an underground mafia boss as he sent a few of his men to kidnap your friend Leo for a few unknown reasons.

The guy we arrested told nothing to us yet and we are trying our best to get him spill the beans. We took control over his phone and the investigation is continuing so we might know something more."

"Okay..thank you for personally coming here and informing about everything and I'll be waiting for the updates."

"Sure and nothing happened in these two days right?"

"Fortunately no because he stayed in the home since that day. He's still scared and I guess it's better for him to stay in until everything settles down."

"Oh yeah that's good but did you inform about this to his family?"

"Well...not yet."

"Oh okay and I'll get going now but before that.."

He stood up and I handed him the file back as he digged his hand into his coat's pocket searching for something.

"Here.. Do tell Leo to put on this earring so that we could track his location if by any chance the kidnappers plan something and get successful in it cause we never know."

"Okay."

He handed me a small stud earring and I examined it to see the red synthetic diamond shining in between.

"That diamond is actually a tracker."

"Wow."

I nodded at him and we both shook our hands as he walked towards the front door and then went away closing the door behind him.

I turned around and started walking towards the guest room in which Leo is staying in. I knocked on the door indicating him that I'm coming in and slowly opened the door but my eyes widened seeing him cry sitting on the bed.

"Leo! What happened? You got a nightmare again?"

I pulled him into a hug and he continued sobbing in my arms as I saw his phone beside him.

"What happened?"

"Rome..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 1K 32
Skylar Jones was adopted into an old Italian aristocratic family when he was ten. His life goes under the strict control of his stepfather, Count Mas...
361 49 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
108K 3.2K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
588 41 15
[ ✏️•Escape follows the story of two boys living in a small town in the middle of nowhere who believe that the only way they could truly live is to e...