Deltarune Oneshots (Deltarune...

By DoctorBlu5

Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters... More

Yandere!Kris x Fem!Reader
Flirty!Kris x Hardtoget!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Depressed!Sucidal!Male!Reader x Kris
Overprotective!Kris x Sad!Fem!Reader
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Artist!Shy!Fem!Reader
Yandere!Susie x Fem!Reader x Jealous!Kris x Ralsei
GenBender!Kris x Bi!Reader
Yandere!Kris x Depressed!Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Valentine's day special
Overprotective!Kris x Abused!Depressed!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Darkner!Male!Reader
Kris x FemBoy!Reader (NSFW)
Q/A
I let an AI write a sad Kris x Reader story
Flirty!Kris x Suicidal!Male!Reader
Kris x Flirty!Male!Reader
Kris x Shy!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Yandere!Hanahaki!Kris x Fem!Reader
Kris x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 1)
Ralsei x Fem!Reader NSFW
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 2)
Kris x Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 3)
Kris x Mermaid!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 4)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 5)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 6)
Kris x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 7)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 8)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 9)
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 10)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 11)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 2)
ON HOLD
Kris x Fem!Reader
Suicidal!Kris x Homeless!Male!Reader
Yandere!Male!Kris! x Male!Reader
VERY GOOD NEWS!
Ralsei x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 3)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 4)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 5)
REQUESTS CLOSED
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 6)
Yandere!Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 7)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 1)
DoctorBlu x Reader NSFW
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 2)
Kris x Fem!Vampire!Reader
Ralsei x Flirty!Fem!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Player!Reader
Kris x Mermaid!Male!Reader
1st Month | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP1
Male!Kris x Male!Hanahaki!Reader
Prankster!Kris x Shy!Fem!Reader
New Things to Learn | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP2
Male!Kris x Older!Male!Reader
SelfHarm!Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Let's Try That Again | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP3
Nice
Male!Kris x Stressed!Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Male!Reader
Happy Birthday! | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP4
Swapped!Male!Kris x Swapped!Male!Reader
Male!Reader x Male!Kris & Chara
Male!KFC x Male!Reader
The Big Reveal | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP5
Yandere!Male!KFC x Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Fem!Reader
I Made It? | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP6
A/N
Flirty!Fem!Kris x Quiet!Male!Reader
Male!KFC x Male!Lover!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Ralsei x Introvert!Male!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Neko!Reader!
A/N
Hanahaki!Fem!Kris x Male!Reader!
Susie x Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Alone!Male!Kris x Alone!Male!Reader
Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
A/N
A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT!
AU REVOIR!

Ralsei x Male!Reader

580 8 11
By DoctorBlu5

This one was requested by @martinjeretina, hope ya like this one! and I hope you others like this one as well!

_______________________________

You were an unknown prince that lived in the field of hopes and dreams. You were always jealous of the royal darkner family as they had everything, until one day they lost it all, except a small prince of darkness, little baby Ralsei.

You two were childhood friends, but after the incident happened and you went crazy after seeing an egg in the field of hops and dreams you were watching over with the egg then hatching, you never saw each other again. You both thought that each other were dead, so you forgot about each other, but that would all change today.

You were walking through the field of hopes and dreams wearing a golden and purple cape with crimson robes with strips of rainbow going down the sides then connecting in the middle into a rainbow clock that was embroidered into the centre. You were also wearing white gloves, a white mask that had glowing blue eyes and also made your voice deeper.

But you in reality had hazel eyes with a semi-deep voice allowing your voice to still go high pitch and low pitch whenever you wanted it to. You also had a wooden staff with a red gemstone at the top with strands of gold keeping it connected to the staff.

So there you were, in the field of hopes and dreams with your fancy and expensive outfit when an enemy popped out of nowhere. You were confused at how it was here as your section of the field of hopes and dreams was never infested, not unless something big happened and the enemy was looking for shelter.

Y/n: Hi! Now, listen here, you are in my territory and i'm only going to offer this once, but are you running from something? Or is something coming?

It nodded.

Y/n: What's coming?

It tried it's best to impersonate the impending doom, and a minute later you finally understood it.

Y/n: Really?... but I thought they were just a legend, I don't think they would harm anyone. But i'll talk to them, just get out of here.

It nodded and ran away, but you weren't worried about it, so you carried on your merry way. But 10 minutes later you heard voices in the distance, it was a high pitch voice and low pitch voice. You stopped and stood your ground raising some walls to either side of you, blocking the other ways off.

The voices then came closer and closer, and when you saw them you were sort of surprised. There were three people that were standing in front of you, a blue knight, a purple monster with an axe, and a green dark furred goat.

Y/n: Halt! You three are about to go over my land, what is your reasoning?

Susie: YOUR land? These are just fields.

Y/n: Yes! Owned by me! Now state your intention or I shall send you back!

Susie: Try it.

Ralsei: Susie! U-um, sorry sir, but we need to continue to seal the fountain and defeat King.

Y/n: Is that all of your intentions?

Susie: No they're the intentions of the giraffe behind us, yes it's our intention!

Y/n: Sarcasm does not help. Now, what are your names?

Ralsei: The one in the armour is Kris! The purple monster is Susie! And i'm Ralsei! The prince of darkness!

Your heart skipped a beat after hearing the black goat say that, you stepped back a bit, shook your head and walked back to stand your ground.

Y/n: Impossible, the royal family is no more, they all died in the incident.

Ralsei:... How do you know about that?

Y/n: I was there, well... I saw it happen, yet I was too young to step in.

Ralsei: Do I know you? Who are you?

Susie: Yeah, who the hell are you?

Y/n: Y/n, prince of...

Susie: Of?

Y/n: I do not know... it has always been a mystery.

Ralsei: Y/n... I swear i've heard that name before.

Y/n: And i've heard the name Ralsei before... but he's gone now.

Susie: He's right there.

Y/n: No, no no, this... this can't be right... you can't be him... unless... they weren't thorough... no! You are not him! You cannot be him! The liar has been detected!

Ralsei: I'm not lying! I didn't die! Ralsei didn't die!

Y/n: Then prove it imposter, if you really are him... then do you recognise these eyes and face?

You took the mask off mid sentence and revealed your hazel eyes, and scar across the face you had gotten a long time ago. Ralsei stood back a couple steps after seeing your face as it felt to him like he had seen a ghost. He walked forward again and walked over to you, you put the staff up to keep him back, but lowered when you saw his face more clearly.

You both stared at each other for a solid minute until Ralsei started to cry and tightly hugged you while doing so, and you hugged back while crying as well.

Ralsei: I thought you died!

Y/n: I thought YOU died!

Ralsei: No! I'm still here! And so are you! Oh Y/n, i've missed you so much!

Y/n: I missed you too, old friend!

Ralsei stopped hugging you and put his paws on your shoulders.

Ralsei: What happened to you?

Y/n: I went crazy, after seeing an egg in the field and it hatching something just made me go crazy and run away. But it's died out now, it's all gone.

Ralsei: Well that's good to hear.

You both hugged each other again.

Y/n: I've missed your fluffy hugs.

Ralsei: Hehe, and i've missed your hugs as well.

Susie: What the hell is going on?

Ralsei: O-Oh, sorry.

Ralsei stopped hugging you and stood next to you while wiping his tears away.

Ralsei: This is Y/n, he's an old friend.

Susie: I thought you said you were alone, waiting for us.

Ralsei: I was! But I wasn't always alone, before you two arrived we were great friends, until the incident happened, but we don't like to talk about it or dwell on the past.

Y/n: Wait, so if you are alive then you two are part of the prophecy.

Susie: Mhm.

Ralsei: But the prophecy wasn't around when we were younger.

Y/n: I know, but during my time of recovery from the egg I read about it, researching every single bit of it. I should have recognised both of you based on the depictions, but the prophecy always showed a big human and nerdy monster, but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, haha.

Susie: Yeah, and we're on the mission right now, so if you could move that would be great.

Y/n: Hmm, no, not if you're going to talk to me like that.

Susie: Guess i'll have to forcefully continue then.

Y/n: If you step one foot on my land then you'll be toast.

Ralsei: Guys, let's not-

Susie: You sound confident for a pipsqueak.

Y/n: Because I am, and my skill level is way above yours.

Ralsei: Guys-

Susie: Oh really? Bring it!

The battle begins!

Ralsei was forcefully moved over to their side and Kris pulled their sword out while Susie already had hers out.

Ralsei: We don't need to fight him! He would have let us past!

Susie: Where's the fun in that? And I want to see what he's got.

Kris used ACT, they use "Introduction".

Susie: What!? Fine! Sup, i'm Susie and i'm about to kick your ass.

Kris: Kris... the leader... I suppose.

Ralsei: You already know me.

Y/n: Ah, hello Kris, Susie, and Ralsei, you are the heroes foretold by the prophecy, but are you the heroes to stop me?

You summoned a box around the red SOUL that came out of Kris and it slowly started to close in with an exit that was only a tiny bit bigger than the SOUL. The box closed in and squashed the SOUL causing 20HP of damage on all of them.

|Kris: 70HP|Susie: 90HP|Ralsei: 50HP|

Susie: How's Kris supposed to dodge that!?

Y/n: There is literally an exit that's just a bit bigger than the SOUL, and the walls move in slowly, so they have plenty of time, that was your fault you got hurt, not mine.

Kris used ACT, they use "Question".

Kris: What was the egg?

Y/n: Just a regular bird egg, that's what I thought. When it hatched this black and green glitchy shockwave went over me and caused me to go insane, killing anything and anyone that got in my way. My powers were extremely dangerous back then as I couldn't control them, so I just used all my powerful attacks making me fall unconscious.

Ralsei: (That's interesting, I never heard of that before.)

You then used your staff to grab hold of the SOUL, you blasted it with a black beam slowly infecting it and pulling it closer to you. But the SOUL pulled back against the tractor beam making it break away from the black beam and turning it back to it's normal red colour.

|Kris: 40HP|Susie: 60HP|Ralsei: 20HP|

Susie: Ok, maybe I should have listened.

Ralsei: Maybe!?

Kris used ACT, they use "Question".

Ralsei: Why didn't you come back? Or why did you think I was dead?

Y/n: I was too scared... scared that I would see YOU and everyone else dead... and why did I think you were dead?... because the darkness grew and the prophecy that was whispered seemed to have lost it's voice.

Ralsei: Lost it's voice?

Y/n: Mmm yes, didn't you hear the voice? Or was that just me?... but that doesn't matter right now!

Ralsei: W-Wait!-

You summoned fog around the SOUL making it slow down, and when a red glow lit the fog up they could see a black dragon with white eyes trying to eat the SOUL. But the SOUL was moving too slowly to be able to escape the dragon, so the dragon chomped on the SOUL with one big bite causing all three of the heroes to fall on the ground.

|Kris: 0.1HP|Susie: 0HP|Ralsei: 0HP|

The battle ended!

You summoned a golden glow and sent it flying over to the three of them, and when the golden glow went into them they instantly were back on their feet at full health and with their chests glowing gold as well, giving them an extra layer of protection.

Susie: The hell was that?

Y/n: "Golden Protector"

Susie: Not that! The dragon!

Y/n: Oh, "Rico The Red Revenger", and "Fog Throw Off", my two spells that i'm very proud of.

Susie: Well it sucked, don't do it again.

Y/n: You started it. But you three heroes look rather drained, let me take you home.

Susie: What? No, we're good thanks.

Ralsei: Yeah, we really- anddddd were inside your house.

During their talking you summoned a teleport ring and teleported all of you to your house. You clicked your fingers and all of them sat on a sofa that was behind them.

Susie: Hey! How dare- oh wait, this is really comfortable actually.

Ralsei: Y-Yeah, it's really nice.

Y/n: Let me get you three something to eat and drink.

You clicked your fingers again and a slice of cake appeared on their laps with some tea in their hand. Susie instantly ate the cake at the sight of it and begrudgingly tried the tea, and even if she wasn't a tea drinker, she still liked it as it calmed all her nerves. Ralsei happily ate the cake while drinking the tea and Kris ate the cake but didn't drink the tea.

Y/n: You are welcome to use the facilities here.

Susie: Why are you being so nice?

Y/n: Because it works, no. I mean, because you three are the Delta Warriors and you three are gonna fight King, so you can't fight while tired and on an empty stomach.

Ralsei: You said the prophecy lost it's voice.

Y/n: Yes, in the fields there was a voice that was carried around by the wind, I would hear it everyday until it stopped... the day the incident happened. I thought it lost it's voice, but I guess I was wrong as many years later I heard it again but this time, instead of a song, it was the prophecy that had been documented in the books and scrolls.

Ralsei: But the song is back.

Y/n: I know it is, I was the one who brought it back.

Ralsei: Y-You d-did? How?

Y/n: Just changed some of the tree's positions and cut the crass to a certain length in order to change the notes of the words making it turn into a song that now plays forever. That's what i've been doing all these years, recovering from my possession of the egg. If you did find an egg I would suggest getting rid of it, it only brings bad.

Susie: Are we gonna stay here for a while, Ralsei?

Ralsei: I don't think it'll hurt, we have been walking for a long time and it would be nice to have a break.

Y/n: Well you can stay here for as long as you want.

Ralsei: Do you know how close we are?

Y/n: Yeah, once you pass through the stone gate at the end of my land you should start to see the Card Castle.

Ralsei: Your land?

Y/n: Yeah, my land is the only place free from enemies, nothing gets in or out without my permission. King even tried to take it one time to show his son that all the land was theirs, but after I summoned Rico they never came back.

Susie: Lancer?

Y/n: That's his name? He looked sweet, like he didn't want to be there, but after King forced him to fire a club at me and hit me, I summoned Rico and made him whack them away with his tail, making them go flying back to the Card Castle. The King also had his strong army, but after they saw Rico they all ran away.

Susie: Could we borrow Rico?

Ralsei: Susie!

Susie: What!? Rico is powerful! If he can send King's army running then of course I want him!

Y/n: No can do, only I can summon him and if he gets too far then he turns weak and is able to be controlled by other entities, King included.

Ralsei: Come with us!

Susie: Yeah, we'd get out of here easily if you were with us.

Y/n: No can do, I still need to do my rounds of my land. It's your adventure, not mine, but i'll think about it.

Ralsei: Well you're free to visit the castle after we get everyone home safe and sound.

Y/n: Heh, and maybe this will give me time to figure out who I am.

The three heroes stayed for a bit longer and rested up until they left with Ralsei giving you a hug goodbye and you giving one back. You took the heroes to the exit of you land and you waved goodbye as they carried on with their journey.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Susie: Get. Away. From. My. Friend.

King: Or what? You're gonna kill me?

Susie: Nah.

Kris then got tackled out of nowhere making them drop Kris on the floor and Susie duck down so she wasn't hit. Susie went over to Kris and helped them up and when they turned around with Ralsei running over to them, they were all surprised with what they saw.

It was you on top of Rico who had King in his mouth slowly crushing King in Rico's strong jaw with King just about managing to keep Rico from eating him with his big teeth. Lancer then busted into the room and saw you and the dragon trying to eat king, and when Lancer saw you he hid behind Susie.

King: You're back!?

Y/n: I never left!

Lancer: W-What are you gonna do with him?

Y/n: Nothing, but Rico missed his breakfast.

Susie: He's gonna eat him!?

King: Pffft! Like this stupid dragon could!

Rico then chomped down even harder causing his teeth to go through King's palms that was keeping the jaw up and causing King to lose a lot of room in the mouth.

Y/n: What was that?

King: Errr!

Lancer: You can't eat him!

Y/n: Why? Wasn't he gonna kill them?

Ralsei: But two wrongs don't make a right!

Y/n: Oh you sound exactly like your mother. Look at all the trouble King has caused, he has to be punished.

Susie: But killing him isn't the way to do it!

Y/n: Who's gonna stop me?

Ralsei: Y/n, if you're going to let Rico eat King then we can longer be friends.

Y/n:...

King: H-Ha, that shut you up.

You jumped down from Rico and looked at King who was grinning evilly while bleeding from his palms and mouth, both of his mouths. You clicked your fingers and made Rico disappear to only then put King in an unbreakable stone prison.

Y/n: You're so pathetic, first you try to take MY land then this? You really are stupid aren't you.

King: SHUT IT!

Y/n: Or what? You know I could end you with a click of my fingers, why are you still trying?

King:...

Y/n: Good boy, almost want to make me give you a treat.

Lacner: W-What are you gonna do with him?

You turned around and moved to the side of the stone cage, you clicked your fingers again and it started to slowly shrink in closer to King.

Y/n: Say you're sorry, say you're sorry King, say sorry to your son, like you mean it.

King: You wouldn't!

Y/n: Oh wouldn't I?

The walls started to move in closer and King started to panic.

King: Fine! Listen... Lancer... i'm s-sorry... I know what I did was bad... and I know you probably can't forgive me... but I was doing this for you! So you could rule over the world!

Lancer:...

King: I know you didn't want it... but it was your birthday present... Why do you think I never gave you one? Because I was doing this for you... it was for you Lancer...

The walls stopped with King now at an angle with his back against one of the walls almost fully squishing him.

Lancer:... Me?

King: Yes...

Lancer: Let him out.

Y/n: Pull anything fast and you'll be eaten with no regrets.

You clicked your fingers letting King out and he collapsed on the floor with Lancer walking over to him. You watched carefully as Lancer approached King, and as Lancer was about to hug King, King's tongue stomach tried to hit Lancer with you quickly summoning a wall in front of Lancer.

Y/n: Ok, that's it.

You summoned a box around Lancer then sent him flying over to the other putting them in the box as well. You moved in front of the box with you summoning your staff and with King now on his feet spinning his stomach tongue around.

Y/n: Sorry Ralsei, but betrayal is far above our relationship.

Ralsei:...

Lancer: Don't hurt him!

Y/n: Sorry Lancer, but he was going to hurt you, and you still feel mercy? I feel pity for you, I really do. King gave you false hope, and that is something I don't take well.

Lancer: He won't, will he?

Susie: I don't know, but we can't stop him.

You held onto your staff tightly waiting for the attack, and many seconds later King flung his tongue stomach at you with you shooting it with a black beam making it disintegrate off the chain. King then summoned his clubs at you but you deflected them all away with your staff knocking them back into him.

You two continued to fight with you easily dodging King's attacks but eventually you had enough and summoned Rico again to eat King. Rico did the same thing he did last time and kept King in his mouth with King holding Rico's jaw up.

Y/n: Sure, I don't have any mercy, but they might do. Now is your chance to convince me not to let Rico eat him.

Lancer: What'll happen?

Y/n: Rico will just... chomp, just like that, leaving King to die in his stomach acid. Any last words to King or to convince me?

...

Y/n: No? Not even you, Ralsei?

Ralsei:... I... don't know what to say, I still want to be friends.

Y/n: But you know this is bigger than our relationship, think about all the stuff King has done then think about our relationship. I'm just doing what anyone would do in this case and end the problem, sure you hate violence, but I kinda like it, and that's who I am... the prince of violence, I am yin, you are yang. But there's still kindness in me, just not for King.

And with that you summoned fog around Rico blocking the view, and when the fog disappeared King was no longer there with Rico still there licking his lips. You clicked your fingers and made Rico disappear and let the others out of the cage.

Y/n: Like I said, I am yin, you are yang, one cannot live without the other. There's hidden violence in you Ralsei, and showed violence in me. There's shown peace in you Ralsei, and hidden peace in me, but that hidden peace has been shown for some time, and it still sort of is. If you want to talk to me, then you know where to find me.

You summoned a teleport ring around you and you disappeared.

Lancer: H-He...

Susie: Damn, I know King was bad but not THAT bad, and I didn't think he'd actually do it. But prince of violence, that's cool I guess.

Ralsei: Just seal the fountain... I need some time to process this.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Ralsei: See! Look how much has changed since you two were gone!

Susie: It's cool, I'll give that.

Y/n: Ralsei.

Ralsei turned around to see you standing there with your arms behind your back.

Y/n: I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have... but I guess I was making a point...

Ralsei walked over to you and put his paw on your cheek.

Ralsei: I forgive you.

Y/n: H-How?

Ralsei: Because I don't want to lose my childhood friend... I've missed you so much... and for that to almost break our relationship was silly... I hope we can be friends again.

Y/n: Ha... of course... Rachael~

Ralsei instantly recognised that nickname and he just collapsed on the floor on his hands and knees with you smirking.

Ralsei: Nooooooooooooo! You still remember that!?

Y/n: I never forgot.

Susie: Rachael?

Y/n: Yeah, that was a nickname I used to call him.

Ralsei: *sigh* You're welcome I don't remember yours.

Y/n: Mhm.

Susie: We're gonna go now.

Y/n: Cya!

Ralsei got off the floor and went to the exit with them, and when he came back he hugged you with you hugging back.

Ralsei: It's nice to have you back, old friend.

Y/n: And it's good to be back.

Ralsei: You had a point about that yin and yang thing, maybe that's why I didn't die, because you didn't.

Y/n: Maybe, maybe not, who knows. And after all these years, you're still a cute fluffy boy.

Ralsei: Pfft, you're so silly.

Y/n:...

Ralsei stopped hugging you after hearing your silence and when he looked at you, you put your hand under his chin making him blush.

Y/n: I mean it, you're actually cute.

Ralsei: O-Oh, thank you, so are you.

Y/n:... Want to make our relationship more serious?

Ralsei: U-Um, that would be nice.

Y/n: Heh, alright.

You then pulled Ralsei in and softly kissed him on the lips making him blush like crazy and making his white fur pink. When the soft kiss stopped you both looked at each other.

Y/n: I um... love you, I have for a while, I even had a small crush on you when I was younger. It's just that, you're so cute and so nice to everyone, and I hated finding out that someone like you has been alone all this time. But not anymore, I'm here for you Ralsei and I always will be.

Ralsei: Y-Y/n, that's so nice of you to say... I-I... um... kind of feel the same way.

Y/n: You do?

Ralsei: Yes... when we're younger I had some feelings for you back then. But my heart broke after you disappeared... I love you too Y/n.

Ralsei put his paws on your cheeks and pulled you in for a soft kiss with you kissing back while grabbing onto his waist. Once the kiss was over you both looked at each other again and Ralsei held your hand and took you into the castle. Ralsei took you to the sofa and you sat down with Ralsei going into the kitchen and returning with some tea.

You both chatted about the past while drinking the tea and when the tea was done with you pulled Ralsei on top of you with you then stroking his soft white fur. Ralsei purred as you rubbed his big ears and you were sent to sleep by Ralsei's angelic purring.

Y/n: I love you.

Ralsei: I love you too.

Ralsei looked up at you with a smile across his face, you smiled back and kissed him again before falling asleep while cuddling the fluffy prince in your lap.

______________________

This one was fun to write! Thank you again for the request! I really enjoyed writing it! If you have any requests, let me know, I'll be happy to do them.

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 45 9
After closing another dark world, Kris falls ill with a deadly disease that takes 1 week to kill them, will they get healed? or will they die? All ch...
10.1K 145 10
"Absolutely breathtaking." 😳 Deltarune is owned by Toby Fox. I own this book and the various art inside it.
34.9K 405 8
Seriously though. I'm just joining the bandwagon. Feel free to jump in for a ride. (A/N: A super, SUPER duper old dump of headcanons I wrote waaay ba...
32.4K 215 43
Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All characters belong to Toby Fox.