killer instinct - || h.s. ||

By eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... More

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 *
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
54
55 *
56 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 *
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

69 *

9.1K 182 292
By eversincekyoto

WARNING: knifeplay and blood involved
read at your own risk!

happy chapter 69 ! it's only fair to do it justice, right?

---

" remember that time i showed up with just panties under my coat? "

---

harry styles. *

I'm about to lose my shit.

It's nearly 9:45 and this fucker is nowhere in sight. I've been staring down at my phone for the past hour, pacing through the kitchen as I nervously rub at my locked jaw.

But her location only reads off that she's here. The little shit left her phone in the studio. I just remember her calling out through the loft that she was going out for smoke from downstairs, just as I was about to get into the shower.

For fuck's sake, I didn't think that entailed her disappearing for hours on end.

I groan out, nearly about to call Griff in search of her while my anxiety just grows by the second. My heart thrashes out of control in the confines of my chest as my finger slips from the number right as the front door lock rattles.

My eyes snap over to it, involuntarily reaching for the switchblade tucked into the back of my deep green plaid pants.

The door swiftly unlocks, and my eyes widen with a harsh scoff the second Ace's head apprehensively peers in.

"Where the fuck were you?" I lacerate my words with meaning, trekking up to her to scan my eyes across every bit of her features to ensure she's not hurt in any way.

She just shuts the door behind her, locking it shut with a fucking laugh. "Hi, sorry, I just took a walk–" she nonchalantly mumbles, and an exasperated groan leaves my lips in disbelief of this motherfucking girl.

I seethe down at her pretty face, just smirking up at me with a mauve shade of lipstick glossed over her inviting lips and it only drives me crazy.

"A fucking walk? You leave your phone here, say you're going out for a goddamn smoke, and then just–" I instantly halt my words in my throat as I realize that everything about my girl is so out of place.

She steps to me with her wavy, natural hair cascading in waves over her shoulders and her dainty, onyx heels that lace up around her ankles clicking on the hardwood flooring coinciding with my pounding heart. The entirety of her foreign nature forces me a step backward, like magnets of the same poles, to drag my eyes down her figure.

My words fall off into oblivion, staring down at someone that isn't the same girl I've grown to know.  "Ace–" I breathe out in obvious confusion, curiously staring down at her wrapped up in a raven trench coat cinched at her waist.

What in the Sherlock Holmes?

But my eyes widen the second I realize that her smooth, toned legs are bare beneath it as the material of her coat falls to her calves. "You okay, babe?" She cooly plays it off with a fucking chuckle under her breath, brushing past me to leave me stammering on words under the confidence.

I have no other choice but to trail after her, tracing every bit of her as if it would magically give me the ability to see through the fabric of the trenchcoat.

She glances over her shoulder, creasing a lopsided grin into her cheeks with the peek back at my compliance. I scoff softly under my breath at the mysterious fabric, "Where'd you go, huh?" My tone borderlines accusatory but it settles to my evident inquisition as I follow her up the stairs.

"Oh," she sighs dramatically, "just to B's for a bit." She taunts me, hearing the sick smile in her voice has a resounding scoff puff from my lips.

"You're a little bitch, you know that?" I grit out without hesitation, blooming more and more heat across my skin at my thoughts beginning to run haywire.

Her heels hit the wooden floors of my platform bedroom, too beyond worked up over her momentary absence for a plethora of reasons to even consider slowing down.

She pivots as my arms cross over my chest with every bit of my analysis of her, meeting my presence towering over her with my vein pressed up against my neck in restraint.

And she just smirks up at me, "you wanna know what we did?" She devilishly grins, nothing like my juxtaposing angel.

My anger pours out now, it pulsing through every inch of the room at her words which only visibly dilated her kaleidoscope eyes.

Her palm presses to my belly, curling into the muscle rigid under her touch the longer I attempt to calm myself down. She shoves me backward, willingly stumbling back without wavering my gaze from hers in our respective demeanors.

I sink to the edge of my bed, puffing hot air from my nose and locked jaw. My palms fall back, dipping into the duvet as I lean back with my thighs comfortably spread as I stare up at her — offering her next move.

She just smiles, too sweetly, which only elicits a scoff from my chest as she steps between my parted thighs. "Relax," she chuckles under her breath, threading her delicate fingers through the dampness of my drying hair to guide my gaze upwards to hers.

"How the hell am I supposed to fucking relax, Ace–" I seethe, bubbling a pleasing laugh from her chest. My eyes just pierce into her with another disbelieving scoff, "yeah, keep laughing it up, little shit–" I huff.

She just chokes down her own laughter, lighting up her makeup-laced skin in radiant amusement as she beams down at me. "You have some fucking nerve, you scared the hell out of me–" I rant to her at my own heart's racing beat.

Forcing me to halt my words in my throat, my eyes point to her fingertips connecting with the tie around her waist. "Jesus, fuck, Harry, shut up–" she fires at me, stilling my eyes in flames upon her. My eyes drag downwards, anxious to see what lies beneath this while she tugs at the dangling piece so that the fabric falls loose around her to reveal her midline.

My needy hands are already desperate, I reach out for him without trembling to my surprise with the same unamused demeanor — hoping she doesn't see through my facade of concern with her absence.

I slip the fabric of her trench coat between my fingertips to draw it to the side. I tilt my head in the slightest to expose more of her skin until she rolls her shoulders back, allowing the coat to slip from her body to pool on the wood around her heels.

And I swear, my heart malfunctions on me with the air suctioned out of the room. Burning desire floods every molecule of my anatomy, I don't know how she managed to have such a control on me when no one else has. My eyes take down the entirety of her frame on full display for me, clad only in sheer, black lingerie set leaving little to my imagination.

A tempting, black hole that I'd willingly fall into over and over again.

Goosebumps rise over her toned olive skin, decorated in sporadic pieces of fine-line art from the cool air, nearly making my girl shudder before me.

But the thoughts flood my mind still, "yeah? This is what you were doing with B–" I grit out, but she just softly shakes her head at me with that same amused grin snug on her cheeks.

She steps closer, nearly causing my breath to hitch as she guides herself to straddle my lap. My hands waste no time finding sanctuary on her smooth curved hips to draw her closer, her warmth dancing against my own in a dangerous game.

Her pretty eyes meet mine now, examining my temptress in her own element right now.

She just smirks at me, knowing my jealousy is only seething from my pores with my fingers tightening on her hips to possessively dig my rings into her skin.

Her own delicate fingers curl into my skin, curiously rubbing my scruffed jaw knowing it's been a few days since I've had time to shave.

She dips her head down, grazing her parted lips across the hollow of my throat which induces every breath of mine with more of her intoxication. "You're just too easy, baby," she drawls with a feathery pucker of her lips to my skin, only eliciting a tighter grip on her.

"It's all for you," she admits with her warm breath fanning more lust across my skin with every crescendoing breath I take in constraint of the heat boiling over between us. "I figured I'd have to thank you somehow," her lips curl upwards into my skin as a low noise catches in my throat from her absurd words.

"Fuck's sake, Ace, you could have done this any other way–" I breathe out with an inevitable laugh, too engulfed in her bliss to want to let it go.

My head falls back, easing out my boiling anger into a familiar warm lust that only the two of us knew. She muffles her own laugh into my skin as she pursues smiling kisses across my neck. I just ache for her, more than ever.

"Let me fuckin' see you," I instruct in thick desire, rasping in suffocation from the dense heat compacting the room.

I guide her back, her hands settling on my knees behind her to come in full contact with her pretty body all to myself. Her chest softly swells and contracts with every breath she takes under my coursing stare, carefully brushing her strands of raven hair over her shoulder to ensure I see every damn inch of her on my lap.

My eyes burn into her skin, tracing from her collarbones to her tits nearly spilling out of her sheer onyx bralette with every uneven inhale, to her toned navel with ink etched into her smooth skin and to the matching panties with their delicate strings hooked around her curved hips.

But in realization, I harshly curse under my breath with my cock almost twitching in my plaid pants. I desperately confirm the sight, dragging a cautious knuckle against the inner side of her panties.

"Crotchless?" I breathlessly mumble, glancing up at her to discover her white teeth sunken into her mauve-tinted bottom lip as she bobs her head in a little nod.

A ravenous hum reverbs from the back of my throat in deep approval. Yet, one more question lingers on my tongue: "Did she get to see this?" My words are roughly possessive in every way as I bore my eyes deep into her amber-and-green oblivion in desire for the answer.

I just watch her shake her head, allowing relief to cascade over me like a wave of ecstasy just as a wicked smirk contorts onto my lips. She lifts off her palms, leaning back into me with this certain confidence that pulses through my skin to pool to my crotch.

I amusingly hum as my eyes drift down to her lips as she takes my damp hair back with her fingers, inching so close that I could perceive the recognizable tobacco seeping from her pores while my lips part for her out of instinct.

A ridiculous smirk graces her face as she tears away the bliss, "quit fucking around–" I grit out in restraint. I tighten my hold on her, dragging her an impossible inch closer to settle over when I need her most. And to no surprise, the second her warm core seeps into my cock over the torturous fabric — I fall hard.

"Oh, you poor thing," she teasingly breathes out, sharing our own air at the proximity while she lifts her eyes to meet mine barely inches from my own.

Her eyes are pools of dripping honey, yet there's nothing sweet about her right now.

"I just wanted to tease you a bit, take you in my throat ... maybe even let you fuck it, and then fuck you how I want but you are just so goddamn needy, aren't you?" She mewls, surprising what looks like the two of us with her filthy words.

I can't help but grin like Cheshire cat in response, clicking my tongue as I tut her in the slightest. "Where did my angel get such a dirty whore mouth?"

"I'm not a fucking angel," she fires back, clashing her atypical dominance with my own.

A hum travels from the back of my throat, nearly causing her to shudder on my lap but her fingertips just tighten in my curls to my own approval. "Damn right, baby," I breathe out, flicking my eyes upwards to the tension just furling around us.

"And I blame you," she spits out, eliciting a small laugh from my lips as I hum in success.

I cave first, tugging her impossibly closer until her warmth seeps through the fabric of my pants to my hardening cock, sharing our radiating body heat. "Fuckin' hell," I slip deep into her own seductive oblivion, "I'm obsessed with you."

Her eyebrow raises, "Yeah? Fucking creep," she continues to taunt but her character breaks with a small laugh puffing from her inviting lips, knowing how we even got here in the first place as bizarre as it is.

My jaw flexes under her fingertips, tightening at her words. I puff out a scoff with my mouth inches from her, "shut the fuck up, you know why I did that shit–" I argue. She only smirks to herself, reveling in the dominance that's always in my hands.

She just connects her mouth to my jaw, leaving my breath faltering to welcome a warm heat in my belly with every peppered kiss across my jawline. "I do?" She naively teases with each kiss, a taunt to this little show she's giving me. Breaking a small snicker from her lips, my fingers only bite into her skin in a warning.

"You're such a fucking bitch–" I harshly scoff, unsteadily breathing with every tantalizing sponge of her lips to my skin.

Her velvet lips brush against the sensitive skin of my ear, leaving me in pieces as her warm breath practically cascades down my spine. "Honestly, Harry, pick a damn side," her lips curl up against my skin. I grit out another scoff, blending into a rough hum the second she draws my earlobe between her teeth.

"You're playing with fire, Ace–" I mumble, my fingers thread into a harsh grip on her silk hair. She tenderly gasps, nearly making me cum on the spot at the mere sound of it transitioning into a small laugh.

Her head falls compliant to the fisted grip I have on her hair, meeting the wicked glaze in her eyes. "I'd watch yourself, baby ..." she draws out, rocking her hips in a subtle motion over my hardening cock.

My eyes hook to herself, body heat pulsing like her stare as my heart uncontrollably pounds in my chest. Her roughly chipped, black-painted fingertips curl around my cross to tug me an inch closer. "You're lucky enough I got pretty like this for you."

My eyes glaze over in more desire, chuckling under my breath as I loosen my fist in her hair. "Always running your little mouth, baby, why don't you put it to better use?"

I can only prove to my angel, time and time again that her little escapades would be fun while they last but I'd be the one to finish her off — rough, hard, and just how I know she likes it.

"You wanna fuckin' thank me? You know what to do, pretty girl," I instruct with harsh command lacing my words, and she chuckles under her breath while reaching to untie the laces of her heels to peel them off.

But I halt her quicker, clicking my tongue to capture her by surprise. "No–keep 'em, I wanna fuck you with them on," I devilishly smirk at her.

She just shoves my arrogant expression away while lifting from my lap to rip the friction with it. A wicked grin meets my face with the filthy idea, "yeah? You wanna have an attitude, then c'mere, I can shut you up real quick."

I just smirk to myself in pride as my hands reach to grasp onto the back of my shirt, regarding her shaking her head in the slightest to my words. "Oh, yeah? What were you thinking, baby?" I yank the material over my head is the only answer to her lewd words, exposing my warm skin to her stare as if suddenly she was on every inch of me.

Carelessly tossing my shirt onto the wood floor with her discarded coat, I gather her unimaginably closer to me. "I don't know, just–" I tilt myself backward, straining my core as I carefully melt into the duvet with her following in pursuit, "it's only fair I get a taste too."

She amusingly chuckles at me above me, her hair falling over her face as her hands press into the mattress on either side of my head with her golden locket dangling from her neck.

Her head dips down to mine, instinctually tipping my head back into the comforter in need of a taste of her satin lips. Yet her breath just dances across mine, thickening the air engrossing the both of us. "You sure?" She gently questions, her words guiding my eyes up from her inviting lips to her glazed eyes.

A delicate smile plays on her lips as she comfortingly caresses my hair, knowing my boundaries. But there was no one else I'd be willing to do it for, no one else I'd be vulnerable for.

"Fuck's sake," I accidentally let my wild thoughts slip from my lips as I curl my fingers around her throat to crush our mouths together.

Her soft moan seeps into my mouth, traveling down to the ache prominently seeking attention at my crotch. "Wouldn't wanna drown in anyone else, Ace," I manage to joke, leaving her giggling against my lips.

"Tap out whenever you want, baby," she mocks my words, twitching my lips up with an unbelieving laugh. She tears her lips from mine with a disconnecting smack, resounding our laughter as she lifts to straddle my ferns dipping beneath my nearly tented pants.

"You're really fuckin' testing me tonight," I grumble at the bliss pulsing my skin. Rolling my bottom lip between my teeth, "c'mere, will you? My patience is wearing thin." I offer up a lopsided grin as she pivots, straddling me once more to give me a pure view of her pretty ass and gleaming cunt, those heels still strapped to her feet — I'd surely fuck her in those.

I lace my arms under her thighs, harshly yanking her sweet cunt up to my face to see just how wet I've got her.

She gasps my name under her breath through a small laugh, the sound coursing straight to my dick as I curiously drag my thumb over her slick, pretty pink cunt practically dripping down the sides of her inner thighs.

While her fingertips feverishly unlace the ties of my tented plaid pants, she slips her warm hands beneath the fabric to instantly curl around the base of my rock-hard cock. Sighing as she releases my cock from the suffocating confines of my boxers, "Fuck–" I curse, simultaneously at both of the sensations before me. "You've made such a mess, sweet girl."

Her fist strokes upwards around my needily hard self — only for her — the brutal grip has my eyes near rolling to the back of my skull as her thumb circles my drenched tip. Her soft hum doesn't help matters while she admires me in a way that no one has.

"Oh, so did you, 'm sorry ... got you so worked up," her toned body arches down with her taunting words, skin meeting mine is better than any other drug in the world. I'd die happily cradled in it.

But as I tilt my head back, circling my thumb over her clit with her wetness while her palm smooths over my abdomen twitching beneath her touch, fully exposed for her.

My belly warms in a fiery heat, welcoming the flames engulfing me alive like it's home. "Pretty," this fucker mindlessly mumbles, earning an eyebrow raise from me at her words while she sponges a kiss to the fern descending my skin.

My skin burns with every mind-numbing stroke of her fist to my cock, teasing me as she promised. "I'm not going to say it again, Rory, quit fucking around–" I grit out, listening to her laugh against the side of my dick is torture enough.

"What did I say? Behave and I'll take good care of you," her lips curl up into my cock, eliciting a lewd hum from her chest practically drunk on her tease. The second I perceive her tongue flatten onto my base, gliding up the prominent vein finally has my eyes rolling to the back of my skull.

"Ah, fuck–" I grit out through a husky groan, "Ace." Her name, just my girl is the only thing that sparks through my mind and body.

When is it not?

It's been a while since her pretty lips have been wrapped around my cock, and god, it's too good to pass up. She hums while her tongue swirls around my tip before skillfully flicking the ridge of my tip to have my uneven breaths faltering with everyone.

I wanted more of her: I want my cock so far down her throat she can't talk back, her spit dripping down me, and her pretty eyes lacquered in tears until I fill her throat.

Lost in my daydream, I buck my hips upwards in the slightest for more as my ragged breathing fans against her desperate cunt — clenching around nothing for attention. "Greedy," she hums in resistance with a sweet peck to my aching tip, my body nearly trembling from the lack of relief.

Lowering her hips to my mouth, I deeply from my throat as I smirk to myself with my arms tightening on her thighs. "Can you handle both?" She torments me, but god, she had to know better at this point — I'd be sure to prove the little shit wrong anyways, I always do.

My palm collides with the smooth flesh of her ass, desperately missing my handprint staining her skin, and she gasps in surprise against my cock. And another, that sweet gasp channels straight down to twitch my cock in her hand.

"Jesus, fuck–Harry–" she whimpers as she arches further into me, and I wickedly chuckle under my breath while I grope the irritated skin blooming with crimson and press another kiss over the burning flesh.

"You know better than that, baby," my other palm smoothes over the base of her spine, pressing her down until her drenched cunt meets my mouth.

I shut her up quickly, replacing her backtalk with tender moans as her velvet lips wrap around my tip, sucking delicately to spark shockwaves of bliss upwards through my body while her fist twists at my base. I just manage to flutter my eyes shut, reveling in both her soaked cunt exuding over my lips and her warm mouth sinking onto my cock.

My deliberate tongue glides up her pussy, savoring the taste of her dripping like honey across my mouth. I just open her up further, needing even more of her as our muffled moans only reverb in synchronized unison.

Her head bobs on my cock, resounding the wet noises as my tip curves down the back of her throat with the mess of wetness seeping down my skin. Her hips have a mind of their own as they roll into my mouth, and I allow to take as she pleases — it only drives me more mad.

"Atta girl," I mumble into her pussy, tightening my arms around her as she lightly gasps for a breath of air while stroking me to my high. "Come on, baby, take me how you wanted," I instruct her while my rings bite into her ass.

She drags wet kisses down the length of my cock, pulsing pleasure through me which only magnifies with her sweet moan in every caress of my tongue to her clit.

Her moans vibrate around my cock, down to my balls, while I notice the way she squirms a bit as my tongue drills into her sensitive spot. Securing my lock on her, I animalistically groan into her little cunt as the two of us near our own climaxes.

Adamant on having her cum all over my face first, I ravenously consume her without another thought flooding my mind. My tongue delves into her cunt, curling into her as I darkly hum into her to extract another whimpered moan around my dick.

I just gently wrap a leg around the back of her neck and perceive her gasp softly around my cock while I grit out a rumbling moan through my teeth.

She silently moans as I pursue her clit, stroking her with my tongue until she unravels onto me. "That's it, there's my good girl," I grit out through my overwhelming restraint as she falls rigid above me, "cum all over my face, baby."

I swear into her arousal seeping down my chin, my jaw falling slack as her pretty body trembles on top of mine. Her addicting cum drips over my lips as I pinch my eyes shut, unevenly breathing against her soaked pussy.

My brow pinches as my body surrenders to her spell, instinctually tightening around her neck until she chokes softly. Her spit drips down my cock, the tightening sensation of her throat around me throws me down to some kind of wonderland. I bite down on the flesh of her ass to contain my ungodly moan, ribbons of my cum releasing into her throat in a supernova of sorts.

And my mind ebbs out to just my girl and nothing else, it all just slipped away with the bliss rippling through me. I loosen my arms and leg around her frame while my teeth slip from her flesh with a gentle kiss to the crescent marks left in her crimson skin.

She gasps on air to leave the both of us breathless in our own satisfaction. Her sexed-up skin melts into mine, laying her warm forehead onto my thigh. My head falls back into the duvet with her rapidly expanding and contracting chest sealing against my lower belly.

The high fades out, simmering into a mere buzz over my sheen skin. "Hey, Ace," I mumble as I slide my arms under her belly to delicately lift her upwards to me, quite effortlessly with how limp her body is. She exhaustedly groans as her back meets my chest, twisting until she's facing me once more on top again.

Creating warm friction over her curved hips, my fingertips mindlessly trace the faint stretch marks carved into her skin. I smirk up at her and her tired eyes — those eyes surely would be the death of me one of these days.

A lopsided grin curls onto her swollen lips as she leans down, "pretty boy," she whispers as her tongue teasingly flicks my bottom lip before completely engulfing me in her.

I smile into her lips with a deep resounding hum from my chest to hers while she just savors the filthy taste of herself on me. I just chuckle under my breath, never tearing away from her as my hands smooth around her ribcage. "You look unbelievable in this, baby, but I need all of you, alright?" I effortlessly unclasp her bra with a singular hand, tearing it off her with the other.

I roll the two of us over so that my switchblade slips onto the mattress beside us with a soft thud, peeling the fabric just as I cautiously lay her on her back into the duvet. Her inky hair fanned out all around her as I smile down at her, tossing the sheer fabric to the side with her tightened, pierced nipples all for me.

I greedily smirk as my hips settle in the cradle between her thighs, frantically yanking my pants down my legs to discard with the rest of our clothes on the wood floor to leave me bare for her.

She lays out, arms over her head in her own fatigue while she smirks down at me with half-shut eyes. I reciprocate the expression, my eyes never wavering from her coated in their smudged dark-lined makeup as I tilt my head to seal my mouth to the hinge of her jaw.

A rumbling hum seeps into her skin as she sighs under me, "missed you," she airily admits.

Her words saturate a peculiar warmth in my chest — the kind of warmth that engulfs every inch of my body in a wildfire, the kind of warmth only she can bloom through my skin.

And to think she did this for me.

"Oh, 'm right here, baby ..." my whispers caress her glistening skin, the skin I've never been so addicted to in my life.

I've gotten drunk for the first time on her, and now I'm wasted.

I admire everything about my girl, "My pretty baby," talking to myself as my two fingertips rake down her cleavage to her navel, regarding the way her body shudders in appreciative response.

"God, no one else will have you the way I do–" my words are overwhelmed the second I lean down, dragging my lips over her defined collarbone and paying special attention to each and every tattoo inked into her skin.

I pursue down her warm skin, her pounding heartbeat against my lips coincides with mine as I trace the swell of her tits.

My dick already half-hard from just her, everything about her. She makes it impossible to control myself, and every time she allows me, I don't hesitate to make her mine — staining her skin with my lips, my rough hands, my rings biting into her toned skin. I just didn't know how else to express this overwhelming surge to make her mine.

"You have no fucking idea what you do to me," I mumble as my tongue glides over her aroused nipple with its contrasting piercing. The pretty noises she makes in pleasure have my sex-dazed mind running wild as she arches into my touch.

Her fingers weave into my hair like they belong there, desperate for more as her pretty eyes flutter shut the second my lips encase around her skin.

I deeply hum as my tongue toys with her sensitive skin, just admiring the way she gets riled up underneath me. I smirk into her skin, drawing back to trail my kisses over her sternum as she strains on breaths.

"Fuck's sake, it hasn't even been minutes and you've nearly got me hard again," I reveal as she grits out a hum the second I press my hardening erection up against her warm cunt. 

"Ah–" she delicately gasps, my jaw tightening on the shocking noise that spirals me into her starlit oblivion. I kiss over her other nipple softly, sitting myself up to straddle her waist while her hands slip from my messy hair spilling over my forehead.

"Open your eyes, baby ... watch," I demand of her, regarding her hooded eyes flutter open with her burning hands smoothing up my thighs.

I smirk down as my knees dig into the mattress on either side of her, wrapping a ring-clad hand around myself with a strained groan blowing off my lips. "Watch what you fucking do to me," I thickly whisper through my hoarse voice, rasping in intent desire.

I line my cock up with her sternum, assessing the manner in which her eyes lacquer in greedy lust. She chuckles under her breath in delirium, her hands guiding her tits to engulf my cock completely. I curse as I test the waters, rocking my slick cock in the familiar rhythm between her pretty, flushed tits.

A devilish smirk meets my angel's sinful face, "You say I'm fucking pathetic, baby, but look at you," she taunts up at me while the muscles in my jaw jolt at her words.

My unsteady breathing puffs from my parted lips, transfixed on the sight below with every thrust of my cock against the plush skin of her tits until I'm already rock hard once more. My aching tip unites the junction of her collarbones with each steady motion with beads of precum making a mess over her chest, every ragged breath leaving my lips is like a taste of her intoxicating medicine.

"You're just that obsessed with me, huh?" A wicked grin caresses my pretty girl's face as I fuck her pretty, pierced tits.

Before I process it, her hand slips from her tit to reach across the mattress while the other harshly shoves me off her. "Fuckin' hell–" I curse under my breath at the lack of relief, sitting back against the headboard with my legs extended before me and my cock, painfully hard up against my lower belly.

Her body meets mine once more, her radiating heat a welcoming reminder of her presence while stroking my cock at the utter sight of her. Tossing her leg over mine, she straddles me once more to have the back of my head thudding against the headboard the second a chilling metal pierces into my throat.

My eyes widen on my girl as my breath catches in my throat, tipping my head back to ensure she doesn't cut me with my own switchblade. She curiously examines my eyes only dilating in a dare for her to fucking try me.

"Fuck's sake, love," a cynical smirk twists onto my lips as she rolls her mauve-stained bottom lip between her teeth.

My rings dig into her skin as she deliberately drags the tip of my cold blade down the length of my jaw, chuckling in amusement under her breath.

I nearly speak out, but she reaches between us to wrap her hand around the bottom of my cock to elicit a strained groan as my head tips further back. "Jesus, fuck–" I mumble, restraining myself from grabbing her and fucking her so hard she remembers who's in control here.

"I told you once, didn't I?" She chuckles under her breath, "I promised you'd want me in control more often," twisting her fist upwards to only blur my mind in a haze of solely her.

An erotic moan drifts off my lips, carefully watching through hooded eyes as she lifts her hips a bit with her plump lip still tucked between her smiling white teeth.

I blow out a fatigued laugh, "go on, have at me, baby," I taunt with the mirrored smirk twisting on my lips. "We'll see how long you last before you start begging for me to fuck you harder," I tilt my head in the slightest as the blade just barely twists into my skin.

A titillating glimmer glazes over her pretty eyes, accentuated with the dark makeup as she guides my tip to rub through the entirety of her silken wetness before sinking onto me completely without warning. I swear I nearly cum on the spot.

"Holy fuck–" the two of us harshly gasp at the perception, her warm cunt fluttering around my cock until I'm buried to the hilt inside her sweet oblivion. I swear the sensation of being so deep inside her is an out-of-body experience, there was nothing I could possibly compare to the feeling of being so close to my girl.

I dig my fingers into her skin to stain her pretty skin, ensuring she doesn't move or I'd make a mess of myself. Her free hand splays to my chest, curling her fingertips into my muscle at the raw feeling.

"Rory–" I gritted out a groan at the utter sensation, consuming me in a brutal wildfire — even she could disguise how all-consuming the feeling is.

"Look who's talking now," she breathes out, tormenting me further as she latches me under her spell. She whimpers as she rolls her hips a bit against my harsh grip, locking her in place, but I choke out a moan to guide her hips in a gradual rhythm so I don't finish in seconds.

"Careful–" I begin to warn, but the cold metal's flattened side connects to my parted lips to peel my eyes open to the sight of her — rocking her hips in a familiar melody to our airy moans.

Our sexed-up ragged breathing engrosses the two of us, draped in the moonlight spilling through my skylight. She drags the blade down my lips, rolling my bottom lip with her lustful eyes fixated on the sight. And she releases it, bouncing it back into place to leave me in more pieces under her.

"I cannot believe I have you all to myself," she despicably smiles, the slightest pressure the blade pierces through my overheated skin as she rolls her hips in a circular motion. I suck in a lacerating breath through my teeth, drowning into a salacious moan as my eyes fall heavy to the pleasurable pain.

Her hips lift, languidly melting back onto my lap in a tantalizing, seductive rhythm to only draw out my pleasure building at the base of my spine. She chuckles under her breath through her delicate moan, leaving me in awe as she trails the tip of her blade across my collarbone to my left arm to come to a sudden halt on the space between the clusters on my shoulder.

"You're mine, right?" She thickly whispers into the dense air compacting around us, clinging to my hair and my skin.

Her words dance across my skin, seeping into my chest in an overflow of warmth. "Don't wanna be anyone else's, love," I agree with a brazen smirk lacing my lips as the knife digs into my skin to only heighten my pleasure.

And her heavy eyes lace in a certain carnality that drives me wild, reaffirming the voices in my head that tell me she might feel the same magnitude of this affection.

"'M not letting anyone else have you either," she drags the knife with the same pressure, eliciting a flustered groan under my breath as I glance over to my shoulder.

And I only find my crimson blood blooming to the surface as she carves her small initial in the space, leaving a capital 'A' deep with the skin surrounded by my other various tattoos. "All mine," she smiles as she carelessly drops the knife to the mattress, leaning down to layer her satin lips beside the stinging skin with my blood beading down my arm.

And I don't hesitate this time grabbing her with a fiery salaciousness overwhelming my chest and my racing heart out of control. "Harry–" she harshly gasps as I settle the both of us on our sides, molded like perfect pieces of a puzzle while I hook her thigh back over mine, not wasting a second to guide my cock back into her.

She buries her flushed face to contain her obscene moans, "Fuck, Har–" her messy raven hair sticking to my scarlet, inked chest as I drive into her without mercy.

My parted lips rest on her lips with every uncontrollable pound into her, skin colliding through the room with our passionate moans. "I–" I hold myself back as my breath harshly puffs into her ear while my arm smoothes up her front to curl my fingers around her throat, "I need you to look at me, baby, look at me," I pant out instead.

Tilting her head back against the pillow to my collarbone as her body jolts against mine, her dilated honey and jade eyes meet mine in a daze of her own. I just regard the way her lips part to spill the acoustics of her moans and little whimpers with every rough, feral moan of mine as I fuck her numb.

"That's it, pretty girl, this is all yours," I whisper down to her as my lips brush against her cheekbone painted brighter than the blush on her cheeks.

"Mine," she languidly breathes, like an affirmation to the atmosphere clinging to us.

"Yours," I roughly breathe, one in the same with her.

My fingertips dig into the sides of her neck, "Oh, my god–Harry–" she chokes out while crimson blossoms across her cheeks with her bunched brow sheen in sexed-up sweat. Her pretty face twists up, perceiving her cunt clench around me until my vision near blurs in ecstasy.

"I know," I coo her as she silently moans once my grip tightens around her delicate throat. I prompt a long kiss to her cheek, "I know, baby, I've got you," I mumble into her overheated skin while I ram the entirety of myself into her.

"Cum for me, please," she begs through her saccharine words catching in her throat with every one of my thrusts.

"Yeah? Want me to fill up your little cunt, sweet girl?" I whisper through my rough, raspy pants against her skin.

She bobs her head in a frantic nod, her eyelids falling heavy in the overwhelming bliss. "Fuck–please," she silently moans as I pound into her, my own grip tightening on her body sealed against my chest.

My cock visibly hits that sweet spot of hers as she begins to tremble softly, "fuck's sake, give it to me ... just like that, love." And her cock clenches like a vice around my cock, watching her eyes roll back rushes all the blood down to my cock at the mere sight of her cumming.

The feeling cascades over me like a wave, consuming me whole as I bury my face into her hair with the lavender swallowing me whole. "Love–" the word drifts off my lips, losing myself in the sensation as she trembles in my arms while she soaks my cock, "love, love, love ..." the words muffle into her skin to sink me deep into her starlit abyss.

And my eyes pinch shut as my mumbled moans fall flat into a whimper of her name, surging pleasure like shockwaves through me as thick ribbons of my cum release inside of her with each of my harsh, lazy thrusts into her.

She melts first with a trembling exhale while I draw my high out, never-ending buzz persisting through my skin as I sink into her skin like she's engulfed me whole. Truthfully, she already has in more ways than this before us.

She shakes with a small whimper, "Harry–" she requests in a strained voice.

I hum deeply while my hand loosens to allow her to breathe, gathering her further into me as my eyes refuse to open just yet to the fact that it's over now. My lungs work in overtime, trying to settle my asthmatic lungs before I embarrass myself.

"'M right here," I pepper idle kisses over her sheen skin, mindlessly brushing her hair back. "'M here," I mumble once more in a dazed state of my own, dragging my lips down to soothe the bites across her neck from my brutal grip.

She sighs as I sniffle softly from the heat, nuzzling my head into her neck as the two of us just lay in our company. The lust gradually simmering out, taking our good time as we are while never wanting to leave being buried in her — I didn't even care for the fact that I'm softening inside of her. I pucker my lips once more to her hot skin, eliciting a lethargic hum from her chest.

"Hey, Harry?" She raspily whispers, and I can only mumble out an mhm into the crescent arch of her neck. "I have one more thing for you, babe," she tenderly murmurs, causing my eyes to flutter open to raise my face from the cradle of her neck in enchantment.

"Huh?" I murmur as my eyebrows pinch together in confusion, lips still parted to breathe while her pretty eyes just seem to glimmer in my favorite kaleidoscope. She just chuckles under her breath, softly patting my cheek with her fingertips.

"Come on," her hips twist a bit against mine, and I scoff under my breath as I reach down to where our bodies connect.

"Okay, let me clean you up first," I mumble while unhurriedly drawing myself out of her to relieve sighs from both of our chests. 

I shuffle back as she liquefies completely into the mattress, managing to get my limp self upright to gather my boxers from the floor. I glance back at her, just sleepily laying on our bed warms every inch of my body with a golden smile on my face that I miserably fail to hide with a scrunch of my nose while sliding my boxers back onto my hips.

I trek into my bathroom, grabbing a clean washcloth to dampen it under warm water before wringing it out. Glancing up into the mirror, I only notice the dried, deep maroon blood on my skin with her initial freshly etched into my skin.

I retreat back to her side with a peculiar smile on my face, dipping my knees into the mattress once more to spread her open again as her weary eyes flutter open at the humbling experience.

I just chuckle while peeling her pretty underwear completely off her now, glancing down to uncover my thick cum dripping down her cunt and I nearly lose myself in it. I just steadily clean her up, watching her wince as she grips my wrists to curl an arrogant smirk on my face. "Relax, babe," I mumble back at her, extracting a flustered chuckle from her lips.

I clean her up completely, leaving her pretty, stained body flushed from the sex as gently unlace her heels to which she sighs in obvious relief. I chuckle at her reaction, kisses each ankle at the bone. "Didn't know you owned any other shoes other than your vans," I grin while she weakly flips me off.

I rummage through my drawers for a pair of my boxers. I slide them onto her legs to her soft humming, then scrunching a shirt of mine over her head so her face pops out and I greet her with a sweet kiss to her mouth.

She adorably chuckles as her toned legs dangle from the edge of our bed, waiting as I slide the comfort of my fluffy, pink robe over my shoulders.

"What?" I harshly scoff as she chuckles up at me, lifting up to her feet on unsteady legs like bambi. I blow out a laugh as I embrace her into my side, wrapping a securing arm around each other while she guides me downstairs.

"What else could possibly be better than that?" I tease, attempting to get whatever the hell it is she wants to show me out of her.

She just smiles into my bare chest, velvety kissing over the skin of my pounding heart while she wanders us over to the studio — the very studio she has refused to let me into these past few days. Tilting my head down to brush my lips over her pierced ear, "you finally gonna show me what you're hiding in here?" I whisper.

"Just close your eyes," she instructs as she peels her radiating warmth from me. I snort at her absurdity, but one warning look has me grumbling under my breath and positioning my palms over my eyes.

"Alright, Ace, I'm all for surprise but–" I begin as I perceive the door opening up, and she pulls at my fluffy robe to drag me forward a few cautious steps.

She just continues to draw me further into the studio with tender giggles consuming the hollow of the midnight safe haven, sensing the coarse tarp beneath my bare feet in replacement of the wood.

"Shut up, please, and stay right there, don't move," she chuckles while I nearly roll my eyes at her dramatics. I just wait here, getting impatient as I listen to her shuffle around the room with little swears under her breath.

I smile, desperate to see the limping sight of her, I peek through the small spaces through my fingers. I catch glimpses of her gathering two large canvases into her arms under the moonlight spilling through the massive industrial windows, nearly tripping over a crease in the tarp in the process to leave me stifling my own snort in my nose.

"Okay," she settles herself to more shuffling flooding my ears, some kind of apprehension in her voice as I clear my throat a bit while shutting the evident gaps between my fingers.

Awareness floods my front as her presence warms me once more, even if I couldn't see her. "Uhm," she nervously whispers, "here, I guess, you can look."

My hands slip from my eyes, blinking a few times to find her standing beside two canvases on their respective easels. But my ridiculous smirk drifts off my lips into an abyss while my heart falters a bit in my chest. My eyes widen at the sight as I step closer to her, gently curling my fingers around the wooden frame holding the canvas together to examine them further.

This state of disbelief seeps through me, nearly pinching myself to confirm this is reality and the uncomfortable shuffle of weight on her feet brings me back home to her.

I swallow thickly, tracing my eyes over the dark-hued canvases with its swirling shades of deep violet and midnight, navy blue as a stark contrast to the glittering pinpoints of painted, white stars. But with each canvas, a singular constellation stands out amongst the rest of the fabricated galaxy, labeled in soothing lettering.

One with corona borealis, one with cassiopeia.

"Fuck, oh god, I overstepped, I'm so–" she cracks under the silence of my incredulity, but I just lift my eyes to her flush burning hotter than when the two of us were tangled in bed.

I seize her scarlet-tinted face, canceling out the space between us to encase my mouth onto hers while drawing her bottom lip between mine. She gasps at her words, sighing into my mouth as I melt into hers with nothing but this saturated sensation in my chest. Inviting her body to arch into mine, she willingly complies with her warmth heightening my own.

I drawback, gradually pecking once, and then a second, and a third to leave her in breathless chuckles. I drag my thumbs over her cheekbones, tilting my head to brush a kiss over the tip of her little nose.

"Thank you, my love, thank you," I mean every bit of it.

I don't think the two words could ever do justice to my appreciation for her. But I say them once more anyways, "thank you." I smile like no other, my cheeks ache with the warmth exuding from every inch of me.

My girl beams up at me in a sparkling ball of starlight, discovering my angel amongst the temptress she was earlier. "Really? You like them? I tried–" she begins adorably rambles in her typical nerves, but I just chuckle under my breath in relief to encase my arms around her waist.

She shrieks in delight as I steal her into my arms, guiding her legs around my hips while her arms encase around my neck. Meeting those honey-like eyes closer than ever in the entirety of their starlight nature, I just stare down at the raspberry smile carving in her pretty face ... and I wished it would stay just like for eternity — for as long as the stars exist above us.

"Where should we hang them up?" I offer my girl, and her eyes lighten up like the radiant starlight she is. 

I simply bathe in it, for as long as I possibly can — there was no telling when it would all just burn out.

---

switchfest ! this was so scattered brained of me, i'm sorry.

anyways, double update ! good fucking luck, i'll catch you on the flip side.

love you,
h.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.5K 58
"Stop being so innocent! It's boring." Harry mocked me. "And how am I supposed to do that?" All playfulness from his face has disappeared. "Let me te...
9.5K 351 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
132K 2.7K 42
I felt his breath on my neck as his arm wrapped around my waist, "You're scared of me." he chuckled darkly. I let out a shaky breath and pushed again...
63.9K 1.8K 62
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...