HOMOPHOBIA [BXB]

By iamyourhopeurmyhope

π—Ÿπ—²π—Ό, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step fa... More

DISCLAIMER/CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 23

391 15 26
By iamyourhopeurmyhope

THE WEDDING DAY

LEO'S POV

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror fixing the black tie wrapped around my neck. I put on my socks and then the black leather shoes ready for the big day.

My dad is getting married finally.

I walked out of my room and then downstairs to see no one in the house as my parents already reached the venue to get ready for the ceremony.

"Wow! Leo is that really you!? Oh my god- you look really handsome!!"

I flinched at the excited squeal and turned around to see Christina getting down the stairs wearing a beautiful tea length dress with her hair styled into a bun.

I blushed at the compliment I received as she cooed at me pulling me in for a hug. I hugged her back letting out a shy giggle.

"You look pretty too~"

"Aw.. Thank you! But seriously, you look really stunning!"

I bit my lip to prevent a shy smile and thanked her again as she laughed at my reaction.

"Guys... Let's go now or else we will be late which we don't want at all, do we now?"

Henley said tightening the watch around his wrist walking down the stairs with a blue coloured suit on. He waved the car keys in the air skipping towards the front door. Christina and I chuckled at his excited figure and followed him walking out of the house.

She locked the front door sliding the keys into her sling bag and intertwined her arms with mine as we walked towards the car as Henley already drove out of the driveway.

We settled in the car as Henley hummed happily to the songs playing in the radio.

"Let's go~"

All of our friends are invited to the wedding and I of course invited Troye as well. At first, he declined kindly saying that he didn't even meet my family but I insisted deciding to introduce him to everyone today.

It was last week where I nearly got kidnapped but lucky me that I got saved by Troye. I really don't know how the situation would be right now if I got kidnapped that day.

Since then on, everything seemed to get back to normal as my parents got busier with work and wedding preparations while my siblings with their own lives.

I was scared for nothing that they would try to get me again but now that everything is fine I'm not worried anymore but still somewhere deep inside I am scared of those kidnappers.

I sighed not wanting to think about that anymore and looked out of the window admiring the sky.

I felt blush coating my cheeks as I remembered how Rome and I snuck out twice in this week. Once we went to a hill top to stargaze and then later went to beach spending all day swimming and playing around.

I'm also happy at the fact that I ain't getting any nightmares since past few weeks which is a good sign. I looked at Henley as he halted the car in front of the main gates of the wedding hall.

"You both get in I'll park the car in the parking lot and then come inside."

I nodded opening the door and got down the car with my heart racing in my chest at the thought that I would see Rome again. Christina called out my name and I speed walked to match with her pace. We both entered the wedding hall and my eyes widened mesmerized by the beautiful decorations.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

Christina said chuckling at me as I was busy admiring the hall. I nodded at her as she gripped my wrist dragging me towards the hallway leading to the groom's and bride's changing room along with the restrooms at the end.

She knocked on the door on which was written 'bride' and the door opened revealing a girl as she instantly smiled opening the door wider.

I smiled back at her and entered in looking for my mom. Christina let out a gasp walking towards the bride letting my wrist go.

She started complimenting her mom as I stood back with my hands in my pockets smiling at them. I slowly walked towards my mom staring at her through the mirror. She got her make up done looking pretty as usual and there's a veil on her lap which I assumed she will put on now.

"You look pretty."

"Aw thank you so much honey."

She took a hold of my hand smiling up at me.

"I will go check up on dad."

"Okay I'll come there in a few minutes."

Christina said to which I nodded turning around to walk out of the room glancing at the girl from earlier who opened the door staring at me with pink cheeks. I passed her an awkward smile exiting the room.

I knocked on the door on which was written 'groom' and entered in to see dad fixing his hair with a hairbrush in his hands. I saw Lucas sitting on the couch and waved at him to which he smiled continuing to talk on the phone who I assume is his mother as he uttered the word 'mom'.

"How are you feeling dad?"

"I'm happy!"

He let out small laugh making me smile at him.

"I'm excited too."

He pulled me in a for hug and patted my back softly as I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm happy for you dad."

"Thank you bun and love you."

"Love you too."

He cupped my cheeks pecking my forehead and I leaned into his touch closing my eyes. He patted my shoulder with a smile on his face which I returned with a bigger one.

|||||||

"Troye~"

I waved at Troye walking towards him and pulled him in for a hug which he happily returned patting my head gently.

I giggled continuing to hug him but froze in my place and stopped giggling once I saw Rome entering into the wedding hall with a black suit wrapped around his figure defining his well built body.

Perfection.

This is my first time seeing him in a suit and I didn't expect him look this hot. I gulped checking him out and broke the hug smiling at Troye with my eyes still on my boyfriend.

Troye looked at what or more like who I was looking at and looked back at me with a small smile on his face. I blushed looking back at Rome.

"You can go to him."

I nodded feeling unsure of approaching him or not because I sure am I would faint if he starts to tease me looking that fine because that's what he has been doing since past few days.

He was talking to one of the mom's relatives making me wonder how close Rome to not only Henley's family but also to mom's side relatives.

The person he was talking to walked away and he was about to walk towards the huge dining hall but I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and a smile crept up his face instantly making me smile back at him.

"I was about to go search for you but here you are."

He said looking down at my body and met my eyes again with a mischievous grin on his face. I pressed my lips into a thin line looking away with red cheeks. He was about to say something but someone yelled his name.

"Yo Rome!"

I saw Henley walking towards where we stood as he hugged Rome both of them giggling together. I took a step back wanting to go back to Troye as he's all alone. I felt Rome's eyes on me as I turned around walking away in search of my friend.

Soon, the ceremony started and I stood beside Henley behind my dad waiting for my mom to enter in. I blushed with my hands in front of me and head down feeling Rome staring at me continuously.

He sat down in the front row along with Lucas, Grace, Jasmine and Troye while Christina stood exactly opposite to me as we all waited for the bride to enter the hall anytime soon.

Troye smiled making me smile back at him and looked at Rome who's eyes trailed down my body poking his cheek with his tongue making my heart race inside my chest.

He tilted his head smirking at me and I looked away once I heard the door open and my mom entering in with her arms entangled with Henley's grandfather, also mom's father.

They walked on the aisle with mom's face covered in the veil.

She is so pretty.

I thought with a wide smile on my face. My dad took her hand into his smiling at her father and now they're standing in front of each other on the stage.

I closed my eyes and hummed liking the way his fingers are playing with my hair. I rested my head on his arm sighing softly feeling myself drifting off to sleep.

"Leo?"

I hummed lazily not wanting to open my eyes and I heard him chuckle and felt a peck on my nose making me open eyes to look at Rone staring down at me.

"What? I'm sleepy."

I snuggled closer to him as his grip around my body tightened providing all the warmth I needed.

"Do you think we will marry someday too?"

I looked up at him with my eyes wide open and gaped scanning his features as his face glowed due to the moonlight peeking through the window.

I felt my cheeks heat up and chuckled nervously hitting his chest playfully.

"Don't joke around-"

"I'm serious nugget."

He gripped my wrist stopping me from hitting him and I looked away before looking back at him.

"I don't know because we started dating like when-? Last week and we met only like a month ago. Why are you asking though?"

"Because.."

His breathing quickened and I sensed that he was nervous and gave him his time to open up.

"Because I feel like we are going to last longer..more longer than expected that we might even get married."

"Is it so? Well let's see because I love the idea of spending my life with you too."

"You do?"

"I do."

He smiled pulling me down by my neck and started kissing my lips passionately to which I kissed him back almost immediately.

I leaned my forehead against his staring at his lips and pecked them again before resting my head on his arm. He caressed my cheek smiling at me which I returned back before closing my eyes letting the sleep engulf me.

The loud claps around the wedding hall made me come out of my thoughts as I clapped along with everyone seeing my dad pecking his now wife's forehead.

I smiled at them trailing my eyes towards Rome who was surprisingly still staring at me. He didn't look away even for a second?

Gosh this guy will be the death of me one day.

He stares way too much huh? Not that I don't like it, I love it but I know he does it on purpose to see me blush.

He winked and I looked away choking but covered it with a fake cough apologetically looking at the people around me.

Stop racing already!

I scolded my heart as if it will listen to me. I decided to ignore Rome for the rest of the day so that I wouldn't walk around with red face looking like a tomato.

I sighed loosening my necktie just a bit as the ceremony didn't end yet because the newly weds will dance then the dining starts.

I'm hungry and just want to eat right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.3K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
290K 14.6K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
376 0 38
"Michael likes me, and I like Michael. It's an unspoken truth, our truth." *** Louis, a French student at a bilingual high school in Paris, lives a l...
108K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...