God Bless The Broken Road Tha...

By FlorK2D

He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL P... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Character Sketch
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Announcement.
New Story is Up.
New story is up.
New Story Alert

Shot 28

7K 503 76
By FlorK2D

Sorry for the late update.

Khushi was sitting on her bed scrolling through her Instagram and smiled seeing all the good reviews and comments about their diversity project.

It took her and the team a month to assemble all the models including the auditions and the photoshoots and like that it was all done.

Even before the magazine's could hit the shelves, it has already been sold out and extras had to be made.

Because of this, the stocks of AR and sells of outfits has quadrupled in a span of a month bringing in millions and Arnav made sure everyone had their fair share of the profits.

Her relationship with Arnav has become more intense and has grown to a height that they both knew that it was time to tie the knot.

Over the past two months,life has been great for the whole family.

Nk after a lot fear of being rejected proposed to Rohi a month ago and they are officially dating and so did Aman who also proposed to Preeto.

Payal was now six weeks pregnant and she and Akash are so happy to be parents.

Garima and Arvind also went on a two weeks honeymoon to the Maldives, Goa and South Africa.

It was a surprise gift form the children to them and they had just returned three days ago.

As for the villains, Lisa was sentenced to eighteen years in prison for attempted kidnapping, fraud and embezzlement of fund from AR and after further investigation, it was discovered she had not only defrauded AR but multiple people whom come forward and testified against her.

Sudhadra Malik was sentenced to two years in prison because of the good lawyer Arvind had hired for her and she was gradually coming out of her depression thanks to doctors hired by Garima for her.

Nani, Mami and Manohar were also living the worse of lives because of the taunts they always got from the neighbors and friends all because of Anjali's rude and disrespectful character.

Anjali has become more and more bitter since she was discharged from the hospital a month ago and constantly seeing the success of AR and Arnav and khushi's pictures together with the family and friends made her angry and to add salt to her wound, her scar and eye patch has made her look like a monster and she was always mocked everywhere she goes.

The family knew about this but didn't know what to do to help her anymore.

Delhi Women's Prison.

"She is getting out of control Subhi...... Am afraid she will do something to hurt Arnav or Khushi because she blames them for what happened when I am the only one to be blamed. " Nani exclaimed in concern to Sudhadra Malik whom she has come to visit.

Sudhadra sighed and held her hand to console her.

"Let me speak to her. " Sudhadra said to her and Nani looked at her surprised. "I can used my experience to advice her to be better, don't forget I was also once like her...... I let my jealousy ruin a good life I could have had if I had married the man who really loved me instead of chasing my best friend's husband. "

"If she didn't listen to me, what makes you think she would listen to you? " Nani asked and Sudhadra sighed.

"We have to try before it ruins her....... Ask her to met me today and if possible tell her I can convince Arvind to pay for her plastic surgery and give her some money...... Even though he is mad at me, he still is helping me. " Sudhadra replied and Nani nodded.

Nani stood up and bid good bye to her friend.

Immediately she disappeared, the smile on Sudhadra's face turned into a scowl and she fisted her hand in anger.

"I won't let you destroy or hurt my Arvind again..... I will have to get rid of you. " She thought and smirked and remembered something and walked back to her cell and opened a book she had brought to the prison and smirked seeing the plant.

She had placed it in a hidden compartment of her book to commit suicide but for redemption, she had stopped herself at the last minute.

"Just a few mixture of this dried up belladonna in your drink and you are good as dead and no one will know what killed you...... I won't let you destroy my Arvind and Arnav's life again. "

Sudhadra thought evilly and sat down.

Five hours later, a guard come to her to inform her she had visitor.

She smirked and nodded and walked to the kitchen to get herself some juice and since she was an elderly prisoner, she was awarded that privilege and she grinded the dried belladonna and mixed it in her juice.

She was shocked seeing Anjali will her eye patch and never knew the extent of her injuries.

Even with a scaff on her head, one could still see the massive scar.

She looked so worn out but she didn't care because she was a danger to her her son and grandson and she has to go ASAP.

"Hi Dadi." Anjali greeted politely with a huge smile on her face and it made Sudhadra cringe but she didn't show it.

She knew she was only doing this because of the promise she had made to make Arvind help her.

"How are you? " She asked and saw Anjali looking at the juiced in front of her and knew she was hungry because Nani had told them about how they would barely afford a meal in a day because all the money went into paying Anjali's hospital bills.

She pushed the glass of juice to her and she picked it up and gulped it down in one go.

Sudhadra smiled looking at her and she saw this and smiled back nervously.

"Sorry..... Am just hungry. "

Sudhadra nodded and held her hand.

"I really want to help you Anjali but you have to do something for me in return. "

"What is it? " Anjali asked attentively.

"You will stop being disrespectful to the neighbors and you will leave the country and start a new life outside the country..... Arvind asked me to state anything I wanted and I will let him give you money for your plastic surgery and enough to start all over again. " Sudhadra revealed and Anjali looked so happy and kissed her knuckles.

"Thank you so much Dadi..... I accept it but I will get my revenge on them for all that they did to us and then leave. "

Sudhadra wanted to slap her but kept her cool because she wouldn't survive what is now running in her system.

Anjali started sweating and feeling uncomfortable and Sudhadra knew it was time for her to leave to avoid any suspicious on her.

"Do what ever you want but leave the country afterwards...... You can go now and I will call you when the money is ready. "

Anjali nodded and bid her goodbye and Sudhadra watch her disappear with a smirk on her face.

Anjali got into her cab and started sweating profusely and not even the cool breeze entering the car helped her.

She felt nauseous and started vomiting in the car and the driver felt disgusted and kicked her out of the car after she insulted the driver.

She went on all four knees as the she continued to vomit and her heart started beating so fast that she was hearing all of the beat and she looked around to ask for help but realised she was was all alone and they was no one in sight.

She looked around and found babies crawling all around and calling her a murderer and she started screaming and limping away with all her might to get away from the babies but they were following her and she fell.

She started hyperventilating and then reached into her purse and grabbed her phone.

She was about to call for help when her phone rang and she received it.

"Please help me. " She cried out and heard a chuckle and looked at the phone and placed it back on her ears.

"No one will help you become you can't be helped and I made sure you will die because I poisoned the juice you drank. "

"Dadi! " Anjali exclaimed in shock as the words sank in. "But why? "

"You ask me why?..... You bitch..... You wanted to hurt my son and I wouldn't allow you to do that...... I tricked your Nani to let you come here so that I can get rid of you once and for all and you won't make it to the hospital and even if you do...... They won't be able to save...... Goodbye Anjali and say hi to Ratna and Anant in hell for me. "

The call fell and Anjali tried to call for an ambulance which she succeeded but she couldn't speak because her throat was too swollen and she was falling in and out of consciousness until she finally took her last breath.

And that's how the chapter of Anjali Singh Raizada was closed forever.

Garima's House.

All the family were gathered in the lounge after a delicious dinner with Aman and Rohi who had been invited to eat with the family.

They all looked at Arvind and Garima who looked nervous.

"Papa..... Amma.... We are here.... What do you want to tell us? " Arnav asked looking impatiently.

"I don't know how to break this to all of you but your mother is pregnant and you are going to have a baby sister or brother in seven months. " Arvind replied and it was followed by a loud.

"What the? "

Everyone looked shocked at the couple and they looked so embarrassed.

"But how it possible.... Amma is fifty three and  sure she is past menopause so how is it possible. " Khushi exclaimed in shock.

"Actually I don't have menopause and I still do have my periods and I thought it was abnormal but the doctor said it varies in  a lot of women and some have it early and some have it late and I happen to be a late one. " Garima explained and they all nodded and started congratulating her but Arnav wasn't having it.

"How can you and Papa be so careless. " Arnav exclaimed in anger taking everyone aback. "Do you two have any idea what you have done?..... There is something call protection and still you two do it without protection...... For fuck sake I  almost twenty nine years old. "

"Arnie calm down. " Khushi scolded not liking the way he was speaking to Garima and Arvind.

"Don't fucking ask me to calm down. " Arnav yelled at Khushi making her flinch.

"Enough chiku. " Arvind yelled at Arnav when he saw his wife and daughter's eyes shimmering with unshed tears.

Arnav looked around to find everyone looking disappointed in him but he was angry they were not understanding his fear.

"Wow..... Look at that..... Now I have been made the villain...... Why are you all not seeing this from my point of view...... Amma is fifty three years old and being pregnant can not only affect her but the child as well..... She could die for fuck sake." Arnav yelled as his eyes shimmered with tears threatening to fall at any time. "Healthy and young women don't make it out alive during child birth and what do you think will happen to Amma..... She could die and leave me again. " Arnav cried out and the tears started falling uncontrollable and everyone finally understood his angry.

He was afraid to lose Garima.

Garima stood up and tried to touch Arnav but he moved back and it hurt her but what he said next made the ground slip from her feet.

"Abort it or lose me. "

He walked away leaving a shocked family behind.

Arnav entered his room and took his laptop to work but what he said down stairs was haunting him and he slammed his laptop shut in frustration.

Khushi who had followed him was watching all this standing at that door.

"You are right in your point of view but went to far Arnie. " Khushi said and Arnav looked up to find Khushi standing by the door and he felt horrible for what he said.

To be continued.

Precap:

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, share, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
53.8K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
215K 5.6K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
22.5K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...