Shot 26

Please if you are not vaccinated do get vaccinated but if you don't want to please be very careful out there.

COVID-19🦠😷 is real and trust me it's not fun and the aftermath of it is also not fun either and as someone who had COVID-19🦠😷, I can tell you it can break you.

I hadn't had asthma for the past fifteen years but COVID-19🦠😷triggered it to come back and because of that my work and my studies had been put on hold.

Do get vaccinated or take care if you don't want to.

Now back to the story.

A man and a woman were passionately kissing each other hungrily and showed no sign of stopping.

After minutes of non-stop kissing, they broke the kiss and the woman sat on the man's lap combing her hands through his jet black thick mane while he rubbed her thigh with one hand and the other on her back

They both smiled at each other satisfied and contented with their make out.

They were so in love that they couldn't stay away or keep their hands off each other.

"I can't wait to marry you and make you all mine. " The man said and pecked her lips and she blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"Me to Arnie..... I can't wait to wear the best wedding lehenga made by you. " Khushi said and Arnav looked stunned.

"You want me to design your wedding dress? " Arnav asked and Khushi nodded and he smiled widely. "Your wish is my command but there is a catch. " Khushi frown confused. "You will also design mine. "

Khushi's frown turned into a full-blown smile and she smashed her lips on his as they engaged in another round of kissing.

The ring of the bell made them break up and Arnav groan in annoyance making Khushi giggle.

She tried to get off his lap but Arnav held on to her waist and she knew better.

He pressed a button under his desk and the door opened revealing Lisa who was seething in anger seeing Khushi sitting casually on Arnav lap and this didn't go unnoticed by both of them.

"What do you want Lisa? " Arnav asked sternly and annoyed and she put on the fakest of all smiles and was walking up to Arnav desk when he stopped her with his hand. "Stand there and tell me whatever you want and leave. "

Lisa felt insulted hearing the tone in his voice but she was here to get what she want and that was to make Arnav hers.

She looked at Khushi who looked nonchalant and Arnav glared at her.

"She is staying if that look in your eyes means you want her to leave. "

The sternness in his voice solidified that he was dead serious about Khushi staying.