Part 31

Delhi Airport.

Arnav looked out the window of his private jet as it landed on the runway towards his private hanger.

Someone cooked and he looked down and smiled seeing his little princess cooing because she was sucking in air and not the milk in the bottle that Arnav was using to feed her.

He positioned it properly as she sucked on it and he went back to watching out of the window with a smile on his face.

It's been three years since he and Khushi left for the UK to expand their business there and it had thrived beyond their imagination

Seven years ago they were the top brand and fashion house in Asia but now they are among the top five in the world all due to the dedication and hard work of all of them.

"Finally we are home. " Khushi exclaimed breaking his reverie and he smiled at her.

"And the UK wasn't home? " Arnav questioned and she shrugged.

"It was but not like India and besides it's out Arya's first time here. " She replied truthfully and Arnav couldn't agree with her more.

Arya Kumari Singh Raizada

Aka Rinky.

There was no place like India and no matter where they went, India will always be home and they wanted the princess who was born in the UK to experience their home and love it as they do.

The pilot announced their arrival and Khushi packed up everything as Arnav exited the jet with their little princess and into the SUVs waiting for them.

Khushi watched Arnav play peekaboo with their eleven months old cuties and she couldn't be happier in her life.

The past seven years have been filled with nothing but wealth, happiness, a lot of the young generation and good health.

Two months after Adriti was born, Arnav and she got married in a lavish but private wedding and he immediately took her to Italy as he promised on their first date.