Shot 17

RM.

Payal moved out of the walk-in closet all dolled up to leave with Akash.

She was thrilled when Akash told her they were going to visit Garima and Khushi and she couldn't be anymore happier.

But she was also nervous to meet them because of everything that happened but she had faith that she will win back by helping free her mother from her spineless father.

"Wow," Akash exclaimed and Payal looked up to find Akash staring at her lovely.

"You look so beautiful

"You look so beautiful. " He then kissed her cheek and thanked him. "Are you ready? " Akash asked knowing she was nervous and she sighed.

"I am....... It's now or never. " She replied and they held hands and walked out and down the stairs only to find Anjali and the others looking moody and sad except Mami who was absent and Akash rolled his eyes at them and walked out with Payal leaving them in shock.

"Nani, you see that...... That girl has him wrapped around her finger and he even doesn't care about us or even Mami and Mamu." Anjali complained and Nani nodded.

"We better do something now or else we will be in trouble. " Dadi said to Nani.

"You guys are the ones who will be in trouble not me because I didn't do anything wrong. " Anjali said nonchalantly and started eating.

"Whether you believe it or not you are also in trouble because you are Ratna's daughter and if Arnav comes for us, no one related to us is safe except Akash. " Dadi said and Anjali put her spoon down and a scowl etched on her face knowing she was right.

"So what do we do now? " Manohar asked frustrated because he is out of ideas.

"What if we sell your company? " Nani said looking at Manohar who looked pale of a sudden.

"But maa."

Nani raised her hand stopping him and he looked away angry.

"It's the only choice we have now...... The company is already bankrupt and before people know it, it's better to sell it now before it's too late. " The sternness in Nani's voice made him realize there was no way he could convince her.

"Okay, Maa... I will start the preparation for the sale. " Manohar said reluctantly.

Garima's House.

Payash got to the house and entered expecting a warm welcome but it looks like anger and annoyance what met them and wasn't directed at them but someone Khushi was speaking to and by the sound of the voice, Payal and Akash recognized the voice to be that of Buaji.

"I am not asking for nothing that billionaire fiance of yours can't give us...... All I am asking for is a penthouse at Panchsheel Enclave and a few cars to ride your father to and from the hospital..... Why can you do this small thing for your father?..... Why are you denying us this when we took you and your aunt in. " Buaji yelled.