Shot 8

Akash and Nk entered the mansion to find Mami, Anjali and Nani being served by Payal whom from the color of her eyes indicated she has cried.

Akash's blood was boiling and Nk knew he had to calm him down so he held his fisted hands and whispered to him to calm down.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Go prepare dinner. " Mami ordered arrogantly and Payal nodded as Nani and Anjali sat down nonchalantly sipping on their tea.

"Stop right there. " Akash yelled making all of them flinch and Mami gulped seeing his angry.

Akash marched up to Payal and held her arms tightly surely leaving bruises.

"If I ever find you serving anyone apart from me and Nk or bhai, I will divorce you and I don't  are if I have to suffer in your love. " Akash threatened shocking all of them especially Payal. "Understood."

Payal nodded scared and bowed down her head.

He let go off her arms and held her hand and turned to the dumbos.

"My wife is not your servant and before you all start with it her duty as the daughter in law bullshit, let me remind you maa has never cooked in this house before and so has di and I don't even remember the last time you also cooked Dadi, so stop this drama or else I won't be held responsible for what happens next. " Akash warned and dragged Payal along to their room as the trio watched on petrified.

Nk chuckled gaining their attention.

"This is just the trailer but be assured you won't like the movie if you all disobey Akash because since Nannav cut all of you off, Akash is your only source of income and I heard uncle's business is also not doing so well so if I were you three I will listen to Akash and none of you come to me for money. " Nk said and walked away leaving Nani and Anjali fuming in anger and a shocked Mami.

"I never thought this day will come and it all because of that Khushi..... If she hadn't come into our lives then everything would have been perfect. " Anjali whined and Nani fumed at everything happening but Mami was still shocked at what happened.

Akash and Payal's Room.

Akash slammed the door behind him and turned to Payal.

"Stop being weak...... That's why they are taking advantage of you..... If you really have repented from what you did to Khushi and your mother then start by being brave and standing up to them..... What the use of me standing up to them when my better half is a puppet..... If I find this submissive behavior from you again..... I will forget I love you and we recently got married and kick you out of my life. " Akash yelled at her and walked away leaving a crying Payal behind.

Akash washed his face feeling bad for yelling at her but it had to be done because the journey ahead of them is peril and any weak link could jeopardize everything