Shot 15

After hours of driving, Khushi and Arnav arrived at the restaurant to have all eyes on them.

The men were drooling at Khushi which most of the women didn't care about because they had their eye candy in the form of the great ASR.

He totally ignored them and possessively held on to Khushi's waist to give them a warning, she was his and no one else's.

The owner of the restaurant rushed up to them and started grovelling at Arnav feet as he lead them to their private cabana with an already set up romantic candlelight by a lake.

Khushi smiled looking so happy and that was what Arnav wanted, his queen always happy and smiling

"I will make you happy always because you deserve it for everything you lost because of me and all the pain I put you through. " Arnav thought whilst looking at Khushi was sitting and looking all around.

"Why are we far from the others? " Khushi asked pointing to the restaurant and Arnav smiled.

"It's because I want privacy for us and I had this specially made for you," Arnav replied.

"Or you don't want the men ogling at me. " Khushi teased remembering his possessiveness a few minutes ago.

"Yes and that too. " Arnav laughed and Khushi joined him.

The waiter came in with a bottle of pinor noir and wine glasses and placed them on the table.

He was about to open it but Arnav stopped him and sent him away.

He opened the bottle and poured some for Khushi and some for himself.

Khushi lifted her glass and clicked it with Arnav's and they both took a sip.

She widened her eyes as the sweetness of the pinor noir engulfed her senses and drank up the rest making Arnav giggle.

"It's so sweet...... I want more. " Khushi demanded and Arnav shook his head making her pout.

"You don't drink wine like that especially since you haven't eaten yet. " Arnav said and poured another round for her.

Their food was brought to the table and Khushi's eyes oozed in excitement which made Arnav fall in love with her even more because like the other women he has been on dates with and had seen, they always starved themselves all in the name of wanting to look fit but not his Khushi, she didn't care about those and eat whatever she wants and can eat and that was one of the many things he loved about her but what amazes him was no matter how much food she eats, she is always in better shape than most of the world's sorted after models.

"Arnav, what's this? " She asked pointing to the food.