Part 29

Garima looked at the bed in front of her as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

She was in a dilemma, either loose her unborn child or losing the one she already has and no matter how hard it was for her, she didn't want to lose Arnav even if it means her having the abortion

Arvind looked at his And and hugged her.

Just like her, he didn't want this but they knew Arnav was a man of his words and they had lost precious years to be with him and they didn't want to lose him and if this was the only way then so be it.

"I hope he or she doesn't hate me for choosing Arnav over him or her. " Garima cried out and Arvind broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"No he or she won't. " Arvind replied but he knew it wasn't true but the fear of losing Arnav again was more than their love for it.

Streets of Delhi.

Arnav was driving recklessly not caring about the number of traffic rules he had broken nor for his safety or that of others.

All he wanted was to stop his parents from sinning because of him.

It will be murder if his mother goes through with the abortion and he would never forgive himself for that.

He never realised the gravity of what he said until he saw a disappointed Khushi by his door last night and even before she could speak, she left to her room and locked her door and refused to open it for him.

Nk, Payash and Preeto had all turned their back on him and even more heartbreaking were that his parents had refused to let him in their room after he knocked and banged and called out to them.

With a heavy heart, he went back to his room and cried until he fell asleep.

He woke up to find out it was already morning and he brushed his teeth and then rushed to his parent's room but found it empty.

He rushed downstairs to the dining Hall but found no one and he heard footsteps only to find Khushi and the others looking gloomy and already dressed for work.

Flashback.

"Khushi." He called out but Khushi threw him a glare that made him hang his head low with shame. "Am sorry for what I said last night. " Khushi scoffed and walked away. "Khushi, please. " He begged and Khushi sighed and turned to him. "I am sorry and I need to let Papa and Amma know that but I can't find them anywhere....... Where are they?. "

Khushi looked away not answering him and Preeto moved closer to Khushi and looked at Arnav with the same anger in everyone's eyes.

"They went to do what you wanted..... They were afraid to lose you and went to fulfil your COMMAND. " Preeto replied stressing the word command.