Shot 25

Buaji and Shashi looked at Arvind who was fuming seeing what the lawyer had handed to them.

Preeto who had stayed behind because of her menstrual cramps immediately walked to the kitchen and called Arnav and went back to the hall.

"You are suing me for bigamy and financial infidelity? " Garima asked in shock looking at Shashi who looked away but buaji smirked at her.

"Yes, Mrs Malik...... You hid your marriage from my client and also hid your wealth which could have helped a lot and eased the financial burden on your family but you choose to hide it and let my client slave all the years he was married to you..... We are just demanding 300 crores which is a chump change for you and your family and it won't affect your finance in any way because that's 0.01 per cent of your family entire wealth...... We expect this or we will go to court. " The man said arrogantly and Arvind was fuming at their audacity.

"We won't give you a dime if that's what you want," Arvind yelled at them at buaji smirked and moved closer to him.

"Then get ready because I will humiliate and destroy your wife and son because I know his rivals will help destroy him if I  ask them to help me. " Buaji threatened and Arvind was about to slap her but Garima stopped him making Shashi fume in anger seeing her touching another man.

"You will pay dearly for this Garima...... You have never let me touch you all these years but you are touching another man..... I hate you Garima and I will destroy you and all of your family. " Shashi thought looking at them.

"Then better get ready for you and your brother to go to jail. " A familiar voice said from behind and Buaji and Shashi shuddered to hear the voice and immediately turned to find Misha and a tall man walking up to them.

She stood in front of Shashi who looked as pale as a sheet seeing his ex-wife after over two decades.

"I will also file a rape case against you and a domestic abuse case against you..... With the testimonies of Garima and Khushi including the neighbours in Lucknow, you will be arrested and you won't see a dime of that money and the only place you be in jail for the rest of your miserable existence. " Misha yelled at them and they both flinched.

"Maa? " Nk's voice broke their reverie and they all looked back to find all the kids behind them.

Buaji and Shashi were shocked hearing Nk call Misha his mother.

Payal matched up to buaji and slapped her making her fall on the floor and she yanked her up and slapped her again.

Shashi shuddered in his wheelchair seeing Payal like this and it scared him.

"Just when I didn't think you would stoop so low, you end up doing it and I feel more and more disgusted with myself every passing day. " Payal yelled out in tears making everyone feel sad for her and turned to Shashi. "I spent my whole life pleasing you so that you could love and make me your priority but no, you chose to be your sister's puppet and I learned to be a coward from you Babuji....... I hate you so much but not as much as I hate myself and wish you the worst in life because a rapist like you only deserves the worst in life and that's why you are in a wheelchair."

Shashi and Buaji looked at Misha and from the disgusted look she gave them, they knew she had told Payal the truth.

Payal matched up to Misha and said.

"If you want me to forgive you or even have a relationship with you, then you will come with me this instant and file a rape charge against him and his sister. "