Shot 21

Five Days Later.

Arnav and Khushi dragged Garima and Arvind down with blindfolds on their eyes.

"Chiku..... Where are you taking us? " Arvind asked confused as to why the children had barged into their room and forcefully blindfolded them.

"Papa relax. " Arnav chided and Arvind sighed.

They removed the blindfolds and both of them gasped seeing a huge portrait of their wedding which took place three days ago.

They both loved it and made it known to them

It took Buaji the very first day for her to force Shashi to make him sign the divorce papers and the very next day, Arnav and Khushi made the preparation for them to get married which they did three days ago and they couldn't be happier.

"Maa..... Papa..... " Arnav called out gaining their attention. "You said you will think about what I told you...... Have you decided yet? "

Arvind and Garima nodded.

"We are ready to reveal ourselves to our enemies and the world..... I know I wasn't a fan of your suggestion of us being revealed to the world but after speaking to your mother, I think it's a good idea because it will make them shiver and I would love to see their reaction when they see us. "

Arnav smirked and so did they.

RM.

Manohar was fuming in anger and had broken half of the things in the hall of the mansion with the others watching in horror but two people were smirking seeing his state and that was Payal and Akash.

He was relying on the money from the sale of his company before the bank heard of it but the information had been leaked to the bank and they had taken over everything and stole it to an anonymous buyer which was Akash but he didn't know.

"Why didn't you tell me the company was bankrupt? " Akash asked pretending to be angry at Manohar but he mentally enjoyed destroying him and not feeling any remorse because he never really cared about him since childhood and was never a father to him.

"I didn't want you to be disappointed in me that's why I never told you about it. " Manohar replied ashamed and Akash shook his head.

"Well now you will have to ripe what you sow and please don't think of relying on me for any financial assistance because I have to save for a better future for my wife and children. "

They were all shocked by his words and the sternness in his voice made it clear to them that he was dead serious.

"Akash you can't do that to your parent and us....... They clothed and feed you. " Nani scolded and Akash scoffed.