Shot 4

The Next Day.

Arnav was still disturbed by the discovery of his Nani being a murderer and her contact with Anant Malik.

Immediately he got to his room last night he called Aman and told him everything...... Aman was shocked but promised to investigate and have Anant followed.

Aman then asked Arnav to behave normally with the family not to draw attention to himself and he agreed.

Arnav then made him cancel all of their access to money.

He got down dressed in a suit looking drop-dead handsome as always.

He saw Anjali sitting in the hallway crying and Nani and Mami consoling her and he rolled his eyes at the obvious fake crying

"Nannav meri bhai wait for me. " Nk yelled out as he run up to him also looking dashing in his clothing.

Both rolled their eyes seeing Anjali looking at them to gain pity but they looked away and walked out shocking them

Anjali burst out crying making Nani fume in anger and Mami gasped shocked at Arnav's ignorance of Anjali.

Akash who was standing at the top together with Payal came down.

"Hello hi bye bye..... The queen has finally decided to grace us with her presence on her first day of marriage and also late. " Mami exclaimed sarcastically.

Akash glared at his mother as Payal looked down with teary eyes.

"Enough maa...... You sleep all the time and so what if she did...... After everything that happened yesterday no one slept peacefully...... I know the Guptas shouldn't have lied but let be realistic..... Would di have believed them if they had exposed Shyam? " Akash threw the question at them and they shut their mouth. "Your silence says it all...... Payal and her family are not responsible for all of this but us....... Bhai always felt suspicious of him and countless times wanted a background check on him but we all made a villain out of him for worrying about our safety and today look where we are now all because of di and her ridiculous emotional blackmails. "