Shot 9

A man rushed into a middle-class neighbourhood straight into a house breathing heavily and startling a middle-aged woman in the process.

"Ajay.....Are you crazy...... You nearly gave me a heart attack...... Have you found Anant and have you done what I asked you to do? " She asked and the man gulped knowing she would probably kill him with the news he has for her.

"No Subhadraji...... We found Anant but unfortunately, our men couldn't get him because he was saved by a group of armed bodyguards whom no one knows where they are from. " He replied nervously and shivered to see her fuming.

"Find out who they are...... Focus on him and leave my son..... He must be with one of his lovers. "

The man nodded and run out of there.

Subhadra slammed into the chair behind her unable to digest the fact that she saw Arvind Malik well and alive but he didn't recognize her.

Flashback.

Two days ago.

Subhadra Malik had gone shopping for clothes in the market because since Arnav threw her and Anant out, she had to live hand to mouth but after her son came up with the brilliant idea to blackmail Devyani, she was able to shop after they sold the jewellery she gave them.

She was entering the textile shop when she bumped into a hard chest and nearly fell.

"Am so sorry ma'am. " the person apologized but the familiar voice sent shivers down her spine and she looked up to find her stepson looking at her.

"Sorry for my clumsiness..... I hope you are okay. " Rohan asked as he picked up the textiles he came to buy and Subhadra nodded animatedly.

He nodded and walked away and Subhadra followed him in her car with her driver to his shop.

"Oh my God..... Arvind is alive..... How is that possible...... We shot him in the chest and he wasn't breathing nor had he a pulse when we gave him to the policeman but how is that possible. " She whispered and turned to the driver.
"Ajay..... I want you and your best men to kidnap this man for me and take him to our base. " She ordered and Ajay nodded. "Now let's leave before anyone sees us. "

Flashback ends.

"I have to tell Devyani about this..... I have a feeling he is pretending to not know me and is planning his revenge against us...... We need to come together and get rid of him once and for all. " Subhadra thought and entered her room to call Nani.

Mumbai.

Manohar sat in his chair devastated at his biggest project which has been stolen and given to his rival.

He couldn't think who have done something so damaging to him.

"There are two people who knew about my project...... Akash and Manu..... Am sure Akash will never do something like this and since Ritik Malhotra's wife is one of her kitty party members, am sure it's her. " Manohar slammed his hand angrily on his desk as he fumed in anger. "I won't spare you Manu..... Your useless big mouth has made me bankrupt..... I have to shut my company down because of you and I swear I will make you pay dearly. " Manohar yelled and called his assistant to book him the next flight to Delhi.

AR Designs.

Aman got down from his car and was shocked seeing Ritik Malhotra with Akash in the private parking lot reserved for him, Arnav, Akash and Nk and important clients.