Shot 1

Starts from when Khushi broke off her engagement and cried in Arnav's arms.

What if Arnav did use his Harvard's brain?

I don't like the way he disgraced my brother's alma mater like that😅😅😅😅.

So here he is going to use it and let's see where it end up for him.

Arnav who was standing in the majestic and well-manicured garden of Shantivan knowing very soon the atmosphere will change forever and will probably not be the same but he has a clean heart knowing he tried to warn them but no one listened and he was made out to be a vindictive villain that's why he had to pretend and play along but now he had all the proof he needed and will wait for the next twenty-four hours and after he is done, he will cut ties with all of them and woo his Khushi.

He sighed and entered the mansion only to stop shocked in his steps.

His sister was crying uncontrollably while in Mami's arms who was throwing a disgusted look at a woman with long black hair with hints of hazel strands in them and he knew who it belonged to and it was none other than his Khushi whom Garima was holding on to and throwing an angry look at his family.

Nani expression was no different from Mami's.

Akash stood baffled together with Nk but he had pity in his eyes as he looked at Khushi but threw a glare at Shyam.

"Chote! " He heard his sister call out but immediately zoned out seeing Khushi in tears.

He felt his sister hug him crying but his eyes never left Khushi

He gently moved her sister away from himself and walked up to Khushi shocking everyone.

Garima let go of Khushi as Arnav moved towards her.

Arnav lifted her head by her chin and looked into her eyes and wiped her tears with his hands.

He then gathered her into his arms and she hugged him back crying profusely as Arnav rubbed her back to calm her down.

Mami and Anjali were fuming in anger and Anjali moved over to them and yanked Arnav off Khushi and lifted her hand to slap her but Arnav held her hand and pushed it away taking Anjali aback.

"Enough Di. " Arnav yelled out shocking everyone as it was the first time he had raised his voice at her.

"Hello hi bye bye....... You are yelling at Anju because of this whore." Mami exclaimed throwing a disgusted look at Khushi making Arnav angry and confused.

"You yelled at me because of her." Anjali cried out looking at Arnav. "You won't defend her if you knew her true colours. "

"And what's her true colours? " Arnav asked getting a hint that her sister found out but has been manipulated by Shyam.

"I was looking for Shyam when Hari Prakash told me he went to the terrace...... I got there only to find him hugging her and heard her tell him to divorce me..... I immediately rushed out of there unable to believe the two people I love so much could betray me this way..... I then bumped into Nani and Mami and told them everything. " Anjali cried out and Arnav cringe for some reason. "They confronted the two of them only for us to find out Khushi had seduced Shyam when he was a paying guest at their house and he fell for it because he was desperate to be a father since I couldn't conceive not knowing I just found out I am pregnant. " Arnav was shocked by the revelation but didn't feel the need to side with Anjali.