Shot 13

"Khushi speak up already...... If it's something that can save Akash then please don't hide it. " Arnav begged and Khushi stared at him not sure if she was right or not.

Flashback.

Khushi and Preeto were done shopping for some clothes and groceries for Garima to cook Arnav's favourite food when she felt the edge to pee and gave her bags to Preeto and rushed to the washroom.

She finished easing herself when she heard the door slamming shut and heard a familiar voice yelling at someone.

"How dare you show up here again...... Have you been stalking me? " She asked angrily.

"Yes, I have been since you refused to let me see my son's wedding even through a video call...... Remember you wouldn't be where you are today if it hadn't been for me giving up Akash....... Manu, he is my son and you pretended to be pregnant so you can trap your husband and since he slept with you, he didn't suspect anything." The other woman said and Khushi covered her mouth to prevent them from hearing her.

"Akash is not Mami's son but how is that possible. " Khushi thought.

"Just shut up Nandini..... You were the one that got pregnant by a married man and didn't want to keep the baby and gave him up to me...... Do you know how hard it was to pretend to be pregnant and not get caught..... I worked way too hard to get where I am to fail...... Tell me how much money you want and go away from her. " She whispered in anger.

"I won't any money Manu..... I want my son and I will get him back whether you like it or not. " the woman said sternly and the door was banged indicating she had left.

"That witch... I have to stop her before she ruins me. " Mami whispered and left and Khushi was shocked hearing this but she wasn't sure who the other woman was since she didn't see her face.

Flashback ends.

Arnav was shocked by the revelation but Arvind and Garima were not fazed or surprised a woman like Mami was capable of that and more.

"Am not sure if it was her but her voice sounded familiar that's why I want Aman to find out the truth before we can decide what to do..... Arnav, am sorry for not telling you sooner. " Khushi exclaimed remorsefully and Arnav shook his head and side hug her.

"It's okay baby..... But please don't ever hide things from me again. " Arnav said looking down at her and she nodded with a smile.

"Well, I have something to tell all of you. " Arvind said and they all turned their attention to him. "I am going to RM today. "

This stunned all of them and Garima grabbed his hand and shook his head but he smiled at her.

"Papa no..... You are not going to that house...... I don't want to lose you again. " Arnav said almost on the verge of crying and Arvind moved away from Garima straight to Arnav and cupped his face.

"You will never lose me again Chiku. .... I promise you...... I need them to panic and fear my presence...... I need them to make more mistakes that will make their punishment more severe...... I need to mentally torment them and I have to start today......This is the plan. " Arvind then told them his plan and they all laughed knowing they all especially Nani will get a heart attack.

"Okay, papa..... I trust you but please be careful. " Arnav said and hugged his father who reciprocated.

The ring of Arnav's phone broke the hug and Arnav pulled the phone out of his pocket and frown seeing Hari Prakash's name displayed on it and receiving it.