Shot 12

Anjali, Manohar and Mami were on cloud nine after finding out from Nani that they were about to receive the entire fortune of Namik and Asha Singh Raizada which was twice or thrice more than Arnav's entire net worth.

"I can't believe it, Nani...... We are going to be rich again..... Now we don't need chote's money to live comfortably because we will be richer than him. " Anjali squealed enthusiastically and Nani smiled and nodded.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Manohar can start his business again. " Mami said and looked at Manohar who glared at him and so did Nani.

"Shut up...... If it hadn't been for maa I would have divorced you by now..... From now on I will never tell you anything again and you better not spread gossip about this family again or else you are out. " Manohar exclaimed in anger and Mami looked down and nodded.

"Enough already..... Let not let Arnav come and see us fighting. " Nani scolded and they all kept quiet. "I wish Akash was here with us but he left with that girl and didn't even listen to me. " Nani said sadly and Anjali rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Don't worry maa..... He is just angry because of what happened and it is good he is changing his environment..... He should calm down and he will come back to us. " Manohar assured Nani who sighed and nodded.

Immediately he was done, the doorbell rang and Hari Prakash rushed and opened it revealing Arnav and Khushi.

"Arnav bhaiya... Khushiji. " He exclaimed happily and let them in.

"How are you Hari Prakashji? " Khushi asked and Arnav smiled at him.

"Am fine Khushiji." He answered as they walked into the lounge to find Anjali and Nani angry and Mami shocked looking at Khushi's outfit.

She was looking gorgeous and Arnav's clothes complimented her perfectly making them look like the perfect couple

Manohar on the other hand was happy to see Arnav but Arnav cringed looking at him and averted his eyes making the smile on his face drop

"You are here but why is she here? " Anjali asked rudely and Arnav immediately got angry and Khushi pressed his hand and he stopped himself from lashing out at her and the look on his face sent shivers down Anjali's spine.