Shot 3

Nani shook her head knowing she was losing the battle of making Arnav submissive to Anjali hearing everything.

"Thank you, my dear. " Garima said as she rubbed the cheeks of Arnav.

Arnav felt so calm with her touch in ways he never felt with his mother and it surprised him.

He held both hands and kissed her knuckles.

"Don't thank me Maa. " Arnav said surprising himself and everyone. "Sorry I mean aunty..... Don't thank me...... It was the least I could do after all the pain I caused Khushi. "

He looked at Khushi and Garima smiled as she saw the way Arnav was looking at Khushi and it was the exact way Arvind use to look at her until her selflessness ruined their life and they lost their child in the process.

She shook the thought off and frown seeing the glares Anjali and Nani including Mami were throwing at Khushi.

"I have to get Khushi out of here before they hurt her as they did to me...... I will convince Arnav to cut ties with them and only after that will I let him and Khushi be together but until then..... I have to separate them..... It's going to hurt them but I have to and make them inseparable because Arnav will break when the truth comes out." Garima thought as she looked at both of them lost in each other.

She cleared her throat and Arnav let go of her hand and looked away embarrassed at being caught and Garima smiled at how cute they looked.

"I and Khushi are leaving now. " Garima announced and even though he hurt to see Khushi go, he understood Garima perfectly well.

Buaji panicked knowing if Garima takes Khushi away then she and Payal will be left with the responsibility of Shashi which she knew will not be easy.

"Where are you going?...... You have nothing....... We used all our savings for the wedding and you and Khushi will be on the streets if you leave my brother and I " Buaji uttered arrogantly trying to make her feel low and make her stay but she was in for a surprise.

Garima chuckled and moved towards her.

"You are angry because know you and your brother and my soon to be ex-husband and niece will know to have to carry the burden you two left on me and Khushi. " Buaji looked away embarrassed at being caught as Arnav, Akash and Nk threw a disgusted look at Buaji. "Where we stay shouldn't concern you and we will rather stay on the streets than under the same roof as you and your family...... Unlike you and your lazy brother, working is not something new to me and my Khushi. " Garima said proudly pissing the three Musketeers off but making Arnav, Nk and Akash proud as they knew she was telling the truth.

Payal and Shashi looked down ashamed and remorseful for what they had done.

"Hello hi bye bye..... I know you are not planning on squandering Arnav bitwa's money. " Mami accused and Arnav glared at her making her shut up.

"I am not cheap as you. " Garima insulted making Mami gasp in shock. "Squandering money and cheap tricks to get what you want is your expertise..... You are a maid who trapped her boss's son to get out of poverty and did multiple atrocities too..... I work for the things I have unlike you and some people who use cheap tricks to get what they want...... No woman standing in this room is more honourable than my Khushi but I know most of you will never know what honour means. " Garima taunted and Arnav chuckled knowing it was directed to Mami and Nani including Anjali who was fuming hearing her insult.

Khushi stood shocked at her aunt because since she was born, she had never heard her aunt taunt or curse before so seeing her do it shocked and amazed her.