Shot 11

Arvind with much difficulty stood up and moved towards Arnav and cupped his face with a confused look.

"Are you my chiku? " He asked uncertainly and Arnav nodded shocking him as he stared at him from head to toes. "But....but ...but how is it possible...... You were just fourteen and I fought with Ratna after discovering her and her family's conspiracy...... What's going on? " Arvind asked frantically and everyone knew he had regained his memories.

Another wave of migraine hit him again making him fall on his knees holding his head and screaming his lungs out as the waves of memories both old and new hit him and he lost consciousness again.

At that moment the doctor advised for him to be taken to the hospital and Arnav had him rushed to City hospital.

The entire family were eagerly waiting for news on him as they watched through the transparent window of his room when the doctor came out to speak to them.

"He is regaining his memories and it's a normal reaction in the brain for people who suffer from amnesia....... He is sedated now and will be out for hours so please don't worry, he will be okay. "

He then left to attend to other patients.

"It's better I leave. " Garima said but Arnav stopped her

"Amma... Please don't leave..... He needs you. " Arnav begged not liking the idea of  her leaving but she shook her head.

"He hates me Arnav and the last time we met and that was after I forced him to marry Ratna...... that's when he made it clear he didn't want to see me ever again..... I can't tolerate seeing that same hatred he gave me that day again and besides I have changed...... My face had changed and he won't even recognize me. " Garima cried out and Arnav hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

Nandini Cafe.

Subhadra was sitting down on one of the reserved seats in the cafe waiting for Devyani.

She barged in clearly angry but she didn't care because there were far way more important things for them to discuss.

"What do you want from me? " She whispered in anger and Subhadra rolled her eyes.

"Arvind is alive. " She revealed shocking Nani. "I saw him but he pretended not to know me and I had my men follow and kidnap him but he was saved by some bulky men....... You know if Arvind is alive then all of our secrets will be out because he won't rest until he exposes all of us. "

Nani laughed and shook her head shocking Subhadra.

"How many scams will you and your son come up with just to get money from me...... Well, I don't have any money because Arnav has cut us off and on top of that Manohar's business is not doing well...... So leave me alone. " Nani yelled attracting the attention of the other customers there but since Nani was in a disguise, no one recognized her.

Subhadra looked at her in shock and it soon turned to anger.

"You don't believe me then come with me let's go and ask the people in the neighbourhood....... Do you think I will play with something like that? " Nani saw the sincerity in her eyes and she shivered.

"You are telling the truth..... Oh my god..... What will we do?...... I can't go to jail....... Am too old for jail. " Nani exclaimed in fear.

"We must hire the best private detectives to find him and enough money to pay my men to get rid of him before he strikes. " Subhadra suggested and Nani frown.