Shot 22

Buaji and Shashi was shocked looking at the telecast.

How did Garima become the mother of ASR and also her name was Anita Singh Raizada was the question that kept on running in their heads.

Buaji looked at his brother who looked as pale as a white sheet.

"That witch tricked us....
She was married and had the nerve to deceive us into believing she was innocent and unmarried..... And that man is the father of Arnav but why is Garima's name Anita Singh Raizada....... That witch had been deceiving us all this while and like fools,we let her. " Buaji exclaimed in anger and knock on the door made her even more mad.

She opened the door and rolled her eyes seeing her bestfriend.

"Laila,what do you want? " She asked annoyed and Laila forced her way inside and closed the door behind her.

Laila is her best friend and knew everything that was going on so she wasn't surprised, she showed up but was annoyed at the timing.

"I just saw the news and I know how we can take advantage of this to make money. " Laila said and smirked confusing buaji.

"But how? "

"You know my nephew is a lawyer right? " Buaji nodded " He can make use get money by suing Garima for bigamy and infidelity and with ASR being such a famous man, he will not let any slander come to his mother. " Laila explained wiggling her eyebrows at Buaji who smirked liking the idea. "But why didn't you tell me that Garima was ASR's mother and why did you hid it all this while.... I thought we were best friends and told each other everything.? " she accused and Buaji glared at her

"I didn't know. " Buaji defended looking angry at her for the accusation.

"Calm down Madhu..... So should I call him? " Buaji nodded and smirked imagining all the money she would have and the thing she could do with them because the money Payal and Akash gave them had to be managed for Shashi's medical expenses and she just had a few left for herself which wasn't enough.

Shashi watch helplessly as his sister and her best friend spoke to her nephew and he told them of the ways they could use his state and sue for more money than they thought.

He wanted so bad to stop them but he couldn't get over the fact that Garima looked happy and it wasn't because of him but his first love and decided to make her pay for leaving her and making his daughters hate him.

Australia.

A couple sat rooted in their couch looking at the scene of Arnav's fashion show.

"Anu and Arvind are alive? " The man exclaimed in shock looking at the television.

His wife looked at him in shock and back to the scene.

"Wait but according to your family, he died after cheating on Ratna who is the mother of Arnav but why is Arnav introducing your dead cousin as his mother? " The woman asked and he was also confused and didn't know how to answer.

He stood up and looked at his wife.

"Get up and get ready...... We are going to India, that's where we will get all our answers. "

She rushed into their bedroom as the man slammed back into the couch and run his hand through his hair totally confused.

AR.