Shot 7

Arnav moved towards Anant and grabbed his cheeks harshly.

"You will tell everything about Anita, my father and my mum and the Raizada family. " Arnav commanded and shoved his head and Anant laughed.

"Your mother was the love of your father's life and if it hadn't been for you, he would have committed suicide. " Anant revealed confusing the others but Arnav snapped and slapped him.

"Am talking about my mother Ratna by my father's love Anita. " Arnav yelled at him and he laughed.

"You idiot....... Anita is your real mother, not Ratna. " Anant confessed shocking everyone and Arnav nearly stumbled backwards but Khushi run out of her hiding place and held him on time before he fell. "Your real mother is Anita....... Your parent met during your grandfather Namik's birthday and it was love at first sight for both of them....... For the next two years, they would be inseparable and it make Ratna who was obsessed worth Arvind jealous because she always had eyes on Arvind but he never paid her any attention and it got worse when it was discovered she was pregnant...... You see Ratna was a party animal and slept with an unknown man and got pregnant which resulted in Anjali being born..... Her father had a heart attack when he found out and was taken to the hospital ..... Devyani had called Namik to help with the money needed to operate on Suraj but he didn't answer and unfortunately, Suraj died but instead of blaming Ratna, Devyani blamed Anita because Namik couldn't pick up the call. After all, Anita came down with severe flu and being the only child, Asha and Namik pampered her a lot and never left her side....... Namik helped Devyani as much as he can but she was still jealous of Namik and his family and always wanted Asha's life so she instigated Ratna to trap Arvind and it worked when they made me help them to Arvind sleep with Ratna and we gave him an aphrodisiac and hallucinogen and he slept with her thinking it was Anita." Anant revealed and laughed and then continued. " Namik was angry and called off the wedding but Anita knew Arvind would have never cheated on her and she and Asha managed to convince Namik and they got married the next day...... A month later we found out that our plan of getting Ratna pregnant failed but to our shock, Anita ended up pregnant and moved to Mumbai with Arvind..... We then planned to take her baby and I was tasked by Devyani to make the family company go bankrupt which will push Arvind to leave Anita who couldn't travel because of a complicated pregnancy...... And our plan worked when Anita went into labour and Asha took her to the hospital to give birth to you...... We paid the doctor to kidnap you for us and it was so easy since Anita lost consciousness after having you and we replaced a dead baby boy with you....... Arvind and Anita were so devastated about your supposed death and even more heartbreaking for them was our lie that she couldn't conceive again. " By now everyone had tears in their eyes hearing the sad story. "A year later Ratna showed up with you as her child and your resemblance with Arvind made separating your parent easy...... Anita being a selfless woman divorced Arvind and forced him to marry Ratna and left back to Lucknow...... After a few months, Arvind couldn't stand Ratna anymore and decided to divorce her and take you with him...... Ratna was furious and convinced Manohar who was working for Anita who had taken over her father's business after he retired to sabotage her car brakes which caused her car to drive off a cliff. " Akash was shocked to his father was also a murder.

Anant laughed seeing the face of Akash.

"You are shocked right... Then brace yourself because not only did your father kill Anita, your mother was the one who poisoned Asha and no one suspected foul play because they took it as she couldn't stand burying a daughter and a few days later her husband. " Anant laughed hysterically seeing Akash on his knees in tears.

"Poor Arvind was devastated and his only consolation was you Arnav. "

"Years later at Anjali's wedding, we heard Arvind confront Ratna about her deeds. "