Magicians Pet (🔞Hisoka Smut�...

Clown4Hisoka

*THIS IS NOT A Y/N STORY* From being a slave to a egotistical father to becoming a Magicians plaything, we fo... Еще

The Magicians Exam
The Magicains Exam part2
Trick Tower
Zevil Island part 1
Zevil Island part 2
Hunting- for applicants??
Hunter or Hunted?
Hisoka's Pinhead
Who are you calling a kid?!
Bungee Gum??
Heavens Arena
Big ole' Blue Eyes
Cat Fight
Killing is-bad?
The Reaper who takes days off
Festival Fun
Oh Daddy
Good Girl
Girl problems
Heartbreak
Monster
Talk dirty to me
Recovery
Kastro
Clown Fight
Lust or Bloodlust?
Regret
You're an ass- but I like you
Girls have needs too
Unripe Fruit
Psycho Cutie 
It still hurts
Drinking Game
Stupid Emotions
Vigilante
Finally, a Teacher
Why?
You can't escape me
To York New
Guess who?
Round 2
Play with me
Hisoka's Prey
New Games
Caught Red Handed
Ninjas?
Lights Out
Troublesome girl
Nightmare
Exorcism
Catch me if you can
Punishment
Murderous Demons
Rookie
Old Flames
Perfect Toy
Upgrade? 
Fear
Frozen
Imposter
Mistress
Its just sex
Playtime
Goodbye's
Greed Island
Game play
Angels and Demons
Come Home
Escape
Showdown
Blossoming Fruit
Baka
Growing Pains
Growing Pains pt.2
Ahegao
Scars
A Game of Consent
Good Boy
Trauma
Control
Warriors
Innocent Eyes 
Clever Bastard
Mine
Possesion 
Owned
Love?
Violated
Magicians Secrets
Magic Tricks
Axis & Allies
Glam Gas Land
Pretty Kitty
BarZarr
Three's a Crowd
Little Toy
Need Vs Desire
Snow Day
So Close
Solitude
Masochism
Confused
Divide
Identity Crisis
Bisky Bootcamp
Teacher Kink
This is Love?
Trickster
Game Over?
Foolish
Bone Pointing
Betrayal? 
Vine Ripened
Trapped
Stay with me
Payback
Breaking Point
A Match Made in Hell
My Amour
Kids?
Her Magician
Dear Brothers
Undead
Turning Tides
Christmas Special
Pinky Promise
Freindly Fire
Chaos
Massacre
Soft Spot
Revenge
Memory Lane 
Familiar
Freedom
Bungee Extension
Whiskey Confessions 
Queen of Hearts
Her Magician
Possessed
Fanbase
Lost Kitten
Unexpected Guests
Find Her
Broken Reaper
Repaired Scythe
Hope
Death's Lover
Bastards Entrance
Kitten's Return
Doubt
Remnants of Death
Magicians Adoration
Death Scythe
Stubborn Aries
Troublesome
Survive
Blood Brother
Sit Mike
Revenge is Best Served Cold
All is fair in Love and War
Revenge is Empty
Forbidden Fruit
Friend or Foe?
Troublesome Assassin
Unbreakable Bonds
Oddly Familiar
Old "Friends"  
Her Beloved
Subconscious Memory
Magicians Charm
Memory Puzzle
Heavens Deadline
Première étreinte
Beloved Pet
Eccentric's Debut
New Plaything
Flitting
Leap of Faith
Redemption?
Naissance d'un Monstre
His Protector
Earned Strength
The Past Echoes
Beach Side Cottage
Entertainment Delivered
His Addiction 
RED
Sois a moi
The Past Never Dies
Dibs
Love -Struck

Assassins Heartbreaker

3.3K 99 123
Clown4Hisoka

Kinta 

"What do you even pack for vacation?" Kinta grumbled as she rummaged through the closet.

"Pack~?" She heard Hisoka call from the kitchen area, the soft clinking of glass echoing across the room. "I'm not going to pack~"

"Why not?" Kinta turned, her favorite black and red tie dyed sweater with cat ears in her hand. Her eyes widened for a moment when she realized Hisoka was walking towards her, a tall glass in each hand. "Mimosas? Hisoka, it's not even noon." She rolled her eyes.

"Mimosa's are a socially acceptable morning drink~" The magician chuckled, handing her one of the tall glasses with bright orange liquid. "We are celebrating~"

"Should you even be drinking with the medications you're on?"

"Hush~" Hisoka chuckled as he held up a finger with her lips before raising his glass. He cocked an eyebrow, a playful smile on his lips as looked down at her glass and back at Kinta. Waiting for her to do the same.

After a moment, Kinta sighed and lifted her glass towards his.

"A toast~" Hisoka smiled "To you finally completing your goal of defeating your father and escaping your family~" His smile only broadened as he gently tapped his glass against her's, a very faint blush spreading over his painted cheeks. "And to the rest of our lives together~"

Kinta felt her cheeks heat up as she brought the glass to her lips. "Wow-" She murmured, peering down at the glass and licking her lips. "That's dangerous, you can barely taste the alcohol."

"Well, I made yours a little lighter~ we don't need you being tipsy while we travel~" The magician smiled before taking another drink.

"I'm not that much of a light weight!" Kinta rolled her eyes, taking another sip of the delicious nectar.

"Say's the girl who got drunk off a couple of beers~" Hisoka chuckled before finishing his glass, waiting for her to do the same before taking the glass from her and heading to the kitchen. "We should get going~"

"You really aren't going to pack?" Kinta quipped as she pulled the sweater over her head.

"No~" Hisoka waved off her question as he walked back into the room. "We can simply buy whatever we need~"

Kinta blinked, sometimes she could almost forget that Hisoka was loaded. And she herself never had to worry about money again with her Hunters license, she should probably grab that at least. She turned back towards the dresser, fishing her Hunter's license out of the underwear drawer that she'd kept it in. She smiled at the small laminate card, the hunters association logo printed across the top with a barcode underneath. Man this brought back memories.

She smiled as she ran her thumb over the smooth surface of the card, the Hunter exam. Where Hisoka and Kinta first met. She smiled fondly at the memory of the first time they'd laid eyes on each other, just before the exam had started. How she'd originally thought the magician was just a creepy clown, how they'd practically stalked each other through swindlers swamp. And despite the tension between them, and Hisoka's promises of breaking her one day, there had been an undeniable spark between the two of them from the very start.

"Are you coming~?" Hisoka's voice snapped her out of memory lane, he was standing by the door, slipping a pack of cards into his pocket. Of course he wouldn't pack any clothes, but his cards were a necessity. 

"Mhm-" Kinta smiled, slipping her license into her back pocket as she approached the magician.

Hisoka turned, wrapping his hand around the door knob, but Kinta interrupted him. She stood on her toes, slipping her fingers under his chin to make him turn to face her before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, my amore." She murmured against his lips before pulling away.

But Hisoka grabbed her arm, turning and dipping her. He grabbed her thigh, lifting her knee against his side as he supported her weight with a hand between her shoulder. "j'ai hâte de faire de toi ma femme, mon amour" He smiled before kissing her, his lips gently guiding her until he put her on her feet again.

Kinta blinked, a deep blush spreading across her cheeks as Hisoka finally opened the door. "J'ai de fairy- what?"

The magician chuckled as they stepped through the door, locking it behind them. "It means "I love you too, my amoure" it's french~"

"You know french?"

"Of course~" Hisoka sighed, finally turning away from the door. He surprised her when he draped an arm over Kinta's shoulder as they began to walk. "I'll teach you. Honestly I thought you already knew a little french since you use Amore' so much~"

"No." Kinta rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "I just heard it through a few movies and a few books. That's really all the french I know."

"Hm~ We'll have to change tha~" Hisoka trailed off, his golden eyes going wide as he stopped in the middle of the hallway,  the arm around her shoulders tensing and pulling her closer.

Kinta furrowed her brow as she followed his gaze. A girl was walking towards them, her coiled green hair bouncing around her head as she walked. Her off-shoulder white sweater contrasting starkly with her dark skin and rust colored bell bottoms with a hatchet strapped to her side. She smiled as she approached them, flashing a pair of golden fangs in her mouth. She wore bright orange eyeliner that formed a hollow wing coming off the corner of her eye, and dangly mushroom earrings that clinked together as she walked.

"Ah! The reaper himself, I've been looking for you." The girl stopped a few feet away from them, resting her hand on her hip, just above the hatchet.

Kinta's eyes narrowed, wasn't this the girl Hisoka had fought the night before? "Hisoka?" She questioned as she felt him try to push her behind him with his grip on her shoulder. But Kinta refused to budge, shrugging his hand off of her. The wide-eyed look of shock still hadn't left his face.

"How are you~?" Hisoka started but the girl cut him off.

"Alive? Don't worry about it." She rolled her eyes and waved off his question, turning her amber eyes towards Kinta. She removed her hand from her hip, extending it out towards Kinta. "So- you must be the infamous Kinta Kakeyama? I'm Mira, Mira Mehta."

Kinta stood there for a moment, glancing back and forth between Mira's outstretched hand and Hisoka. Who was apparently too stunned for words. "What do you want?" Kinta leveled a suspicious glare at the other girl, crossing her arms over her chest and ignoring her offering of a handshake.

"I was hoping you could introduce me to your father." Mira shrugged as she dropped her hand back to her side. "I could use his help with something."

"Pfft-" Kinta snorted. "Yeah, I'm afraid he won't be much help, he's dead."

"Oh-" Mira's amber eyes widened. "I'm so sorry I didn't know-"

"Don't be." Kinta cut her off. "What did you want?"

"And how are you alive~?" Hisoka finally found his voice again.

"What?" Kinta turned towards the magician, furrowing her brow. She hadn't seen the end of their fight, she hadn't assumed Hioska had killed Mira. But the reapers eyes never left Mira. He actually looked rather unsettled.

"I killed her, Kinta. I snapped her neck~" Kinta could feel a little bit of his bloodlust slipping out as he finally succeeded in pushing her behind him protectively. A pair of cards appeared between his fingers as he glared down at the unbothered Mira. "You should be dead~"

"And YOU-" Mira lazily shifted her gaze back to Hisoka, pointing a manicured finger at him. Her gaze slowly traveled over him. "Shouldn't wear so much white. You're already so pale- it really washes you out."

Hisoka's frown only deepend, scowling at the girl as his bloodlust intensified.

"Oh relax." Mira rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, causing her sweater to ride up and exposing her snake tattoo coiled around her navel.  "I'm just trying to have a conversation with you two."

"Come on, down Cujo." Kinta sighed, putting her hand on his shoulder as she stepped around Hisoka again. "You shouldn't be picking fights in your condition anyways."

Kinta crossed her arms over her chest, mirroring Mira as she sized the other girl up. She couldn't help her gaze slowly traveling over the other girl. Her mid-size figure wasn't something you saw very often among fighters, her full breasts bunched together under her crossed arms and her ass rivaled Kinta's. She wasn't sure if she was threatened by Mira, or attracted to her.

"In his condition huh?" Mira tilted her head to the side, ignoring to Kinta to look at Hisoka behind her "Did I really beat you up that bad?"

"Maybe you should be less concerned about him, seeing how he already killed you." Kinta stepped towards the girl, letting a little of her own bloodlust trickle out. "And worry more about me, who's much more cruel and ruthless."

Mira shifted her amber gaze back to Kinta, cocking an eyebrow as she slowly drug her gaze over Kinta. A smirk slowly pulling the corner of her lips into a crooked smile. "I like you."

Kinta rolled her eyes. "Care to explain how you're still- you know, alive?"

"Really?" Mira cocked her head slightly. "I would think you of all people would be familiar with the concept of people coming back from the dead." She smiled, flashing her golden fangs again.

Kinta felt like an alarm just went off in her head, the skin on the back of her neck prickling despite her effort to maintain her calm appearance. This girl obviously knew about Arthur and his ability, but how?

"Do you know if it was a curse?" Mira asked suddenly, keeping her arms crossed as she stepped towards Kinta.

"What?" She blinked, furrowing her brow but not moving away from the girl. Mira was going to try much harder if she wanted to intimate Kinta. 

"Come on, you two are supposed to be smart." Mira rolled her eyes. "You're father obviously. His ability, was it a curse? Like- was he placing curses on people to revive them?"

"A curse? Like- a nen curse?"

Mira nodded. "Yes, exactly."

"N-no." Kinta furrowed her brow, giving the girl a confused look. "Arthur had a specialist ability. As far as I know, he never dealt with curses."

"Damn." Mira sighed, brushing a stray hair out of her face. "Then he probably couldn't have helped me anyways." She huffed, pursing her lips for a moment like she was thinking.

"Now answer his question." Kinta huffed, pointing her thumb at the magician behind her. "If Hisoka snapped your neck, how are you alive? Even if the medics here could have saved you, there is no way you'd be back on your feet already."

Mira simply rolled her eyes, turning on her heel as she began to walk away. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyways."

Before Kinta could even react, Hisoka moved.

The magician's speed seemed to surprise Mira as he appeared in front of her, blocking her path. "Try us~" Hisoka purred, a cocky smile pulling the corners of his mouth. "I'd like to know how you're still alive, because I'm rather certain that I killed you~ but I could do it again, just to see what happens~"

"Hm-" Mira chuckled, putting her hands on her hips. "Really? You don't just want a re-match?"

Hisoka chuckled darkly, his sadistic smile only grew as he looked down at the woman. His bloodlust started to seep out as they stated each other down. "Why would I want a rematch with somebody I've already broken~? You were simply too easy to defeat, why would I want to fight you again~?"

"Easy?" Mira stepped into the magician, their faces now only inches apart as her bloodlust began to seep out as well.

Kinta prickled, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. Not only was Mira's aura incredibly strong, but she didn't like how close the two of them were. She didn't like how Hisoka watched her, like a new toy was peaking his fancy, another girl standing up to him and teasing him with his own game. The way her magician looked at the girl in front of him, like she was a new fruit for him to devour, the same way he'd looked at Kinta when they first met.

"Sweetheart, I was easy because I was taking it easy on you." Mira purred. "If I really wanted to fight you-" The girl cocked her head, her green coils falling over her eyes as an equally sadistic smile spread across her lips. "You'd be dead." She stepped into the reaper again, almost bumping chests with the man as they sized each other up. "You're not the only one with a few tricks up their sleeve."

Hisoka visibly shivered, dragging his tongue over his teeth as he opened his mouth to say something. But, just as soon as he did, Mira disappeared. Completely vanished into thin air. The magician's eyes widened, both Kinta and him standing in the now empty hallway wildly looking around with equally stunned expressions. Neither of them could sense Mira anywhere, it was like she'd simply vanished into thin air.

"What the-" Kinta stepped forward into the space where Mira had been standing only moments ago, waving her hand through the air like she might touch something. She activated her En to see if she could locate the other girl. She couldn't have gotten too far, right?

A low whistle caught both of their attention, looking up to the open window on the far side of the hallway. They both went to the window, looking down at the building next door. There was Mira, standing on the rooftop. She had a wide smile on her face as she waved at the two of them, winked and then disappeared again.

"How the hell-" Kinta drifted off, trying to figure out what kind of nen ability she possessed to be able to move so quickly. Kinta's ability to perceive other aura's had always been well above average, but even so, she could no longer sense the other girl at all. It was like Mira had actually disappeared.

"Ahh-" Hisoka visibly shivered next to her again, his bloodlust oozing out, crawling over her skin. A massive smile spread across his face, his eyes alight with the promise of bloodshed and mischief if he ran into the girl again. "That's one incredible nen ability~" He almost groaned, like he was getting off on it. Who was she kidding? Knowing Hisoka, he probably was.

"Hmf." Kinta huffed, pushing away from the window sill. She crossed her arms over her chest as she began to storm away. She didn't like how excited Hisoka was getting over this stranger, not at all.

"Hmm~?" She heard Hisoka behind her, his footsteps approaching as she walked away.

"It's not that impressive." Kinta grumbled under her breath.

That was a lie, even she was impressed and stumped by Mira's ability. She'd seen a little bit of it during Hisoka's fight, but Kinta had thought her ability would only work at close range. The fact that she was able to do it from such a distance and be smart enough to preemptively set up her escape was impressive. 

"Kinta~?" Hisoka called from behind her, his heels clicking on the floor as he caught up with her.

"What?" Kinta's voice came out harsher than she'd meant, snapping at the magician without turning to face him.

Again Hisoka used his speed to get in front of her, blocking Kinta's path with his body. Kinta kept her arms crossed, glaring up at the magician.

"Are you~?" He started, cocking an eyebrow at her as a small smirk tugged the corner of his lips. "Are you jealous~?"

"You don't think you enjoyed that interaction a little too much?" Kinta huffed, scowling at the man.

"Of course I enjoyed it~" Hisoka rolled his eyes. "You know as well as I that she posses an incredibly unique and powerful ability, and there's the air of mystery as to how she is still alive~"

"Hmf." Kinta huffed again, keeping her arms crossed as she looked away from the magician. Of course she knew that, she was intrigued too. But the look he'd just given Mira- was too similar to how he'd looked at her when they'd first met. In fact, Hisoka hadn't looked at her like that in quiet a while now. She had to bite her tongue to keep herself from telling Hisoka to go play with Mira then if she was so interesting.

"I don't think I've seen you so jealous before, it's kind of cute~" Hisoka chuckled, reaching his hand out to slip a finger under her chin. He gently turned her head back to face him, tilting her chin up so that she made eye contact with him again. "What's wrong kitten~? Do you really think I could possibly replace you~?"

"Of course not." Kinta put her hands on her hips and pulled away from his grasp, giving the reaper a defiant look. "I'm one of a kind, you'd never be able to."

His golden eyes widened for a moment before his smile broadened. "Exactly, and have you ever known me to be so wasteful~?" Hisoka motioned to himself with a dramatic wave of his hand.

Kinta pursed her lips, breaking eye contact with him as she looked away. "Well- no."

Hisoka chuckled softly, bending at the hip so they were eye level as he slipped his fingers under her chin again. "See? There's no need to be jealous, mon bien-aimé. "

Kinta furrowed her brow, cocking her head slightly in a silent question.

"My beloved~" Hisoka purred, before leaning in and kissing her. Tenderly at first, slowly letting his lips guide hers. He started to pull away after a moment, then seemed to think better of it.

The magician's lips muffled Kinta's yelp as he grabbed her shoulders, swiftly turning both of them and pinning her against the wall with his body. His hands didn't linger on her shoulders, one hand glided up her neck as his tongue slipped between her lips. His hand cupping the back of her head as he kissed her deeply. The other hand drifted down her side, his fingers grazing her hip before sliding down to cup her ass. Hisoka gripped her there as he pulled her body against his. Kinta couldn't help but melt against him, her arms slipping over his shoulders, her hands sliding though his thick red hair. He groaned against her lips as she fisted his hair, pulling at the roots. His leg came to rest between her legs, and she had to fight the urge to ride his thigh. They finally broke the kiss, both of them inhaling deeply like they'd forgotten to breathe.

"I told you Kitten~" Hisoka murmured, using his grip on the back of her head to tilt her head back. "You're all I could ever ask for~ intelligent, blood thirsty, beautiful~" He hooked a finger in her collar, pulling forwards again by the leather so their lips brushed as he spoke. "And all mine~"

Kinta hated how much her face burned with a bright red blush. Even after all of this time, the reaper still knew how to get her flustered.

"Say it~"  The magician's face suddenly grew very serious, his lips still inches from hers as he held Kinta by the collar. "Tell me, who you belong to~"

Even her ears burned, her heart pounded in her ears as she held his gaze. Almost hypnotized by his golden eyes burning into her.

"Your's-" Kinta felt weak in the knee's as she breathed the word. "I'm all yours, Master."

A soft sigh escaped his lips as Hisoka smiled. "Good girl~" He purred, raising his fingers from her collar to brush her lower lip before finally pulling away.

Kinta almost stumbled as he moved away from her so suddenly, her face burning with a deep blush all the way out to her ears. He'd left her aching for more, damnit, he was such a tease.

"Actually~" Hisoka cocked an eyebrow as he looked back towards their room before looking back at her. "Wait here a moment would you~? I forgot something~" He didn't wait for an answer before striding back towards the room.

"Ah- okay?" Kinta cocked an eyebrow as she watched the magician turn away from her, quickly striding back to the room before disappearing inside.

Hisoka said he wasn't going to pack anything, and he usually traveled pretty lightly. What could he have possibly forgotten? He sure was acting strange this morning, but that's probably to be expected after the week they've had. And the number of painkillers he's probably on. Maybe that's what had him feeling so frisky, maybe he was a little high on painkillers. Kinta made a mental note to keep a close eye on her magic man. The reaper wasn't gone long, appearing only moments later. But he didn't have anything in his hands, confusing Kinta further.

"What did you forget?" Kinta cocked her head as he approached her again.

"My pack of cards~" Hisoka smiled as he reached out and grabbed her hand. "Now, we have a flight to catch and a vacation to enjoy~" He started walking down the hallway with her hand in his, towing Kinta along behind him. "But first, lets stop by Hellenga. It'll be hard to enjoy vacation if I'm wrapped up in bandages don't you think~?"

"Yeah, sure-" Kinta furrowed her brow, watching the man's back as they walked.

Her eyes narrowed. The notorious trickster was lying to her, she'd already seen Hisoka slip a pack of cards into his pocket before they'd left the first time. And she recognized that mischievous glint in his eyes, he was hiding something from her. But what?
♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️

Hey guys! Sorry I havnt updated in a while, we've been forced out of our living situation and have been scrambling to find a place to live before we end up homeless. So I've been a little stressed. 😅

Anyway, can anybody say what Hisoka is ACTUALLY saying in french? He's such a sly bastard, I love him.

Don't forget to comment/vote! Love you guys!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
73.4K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...