π‹π€π‚π”ππ€β†’α΅ˆα΅‰Κ³α΅‰α΅ ʰᡃˑᡉ

By voidnoraa

in which the eldest daughter comes back with un-known intentions or "... fix this please" aurora mumbled tir... More

A C T O N E
GRAPHICS
porologue
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
ALTERNATIVE VERSION!
024.
025.
026.

012.

4.6K 137 15
By voidnoraa

"I am burning him alive katerina"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

DEREK HALE WAS LOCKED UP IN HIS HOUSEʼS BASEMENT BEING TORTURED AND ASKED WHO WAS THE ALPHA. he could not help but let his mind wonder about the beautiful red headed woman. He believed she was too innocent to kill people like him. Derek did not really understand why he was so enchanted by her then something else came to his mind.

It was connected to Aurora too. He remembered a conversation he had with Peter after they left the hotel room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"why does she hate Kate?" derek asked curiously

"she has to many reasons to hate her, even before I knew her." Peter said quietly not giving up any information about his friend.

"that does not explain why Kate is so scared of her" derek replied annoyed.

"aurora is a walking time bomb. everyone knew that since she was thirteen." Peter replied then sighed.

"Adelle was the only family she truly had. She wonʼt stop until she takes revenge for her baby sister." Peter said quietly and they kept walking.

the truth was that Peter had no idea how adelle died. no one seemed to have any idea about that horrifying night except for Aurora who would never say anything about it.

and while Peter had no idea about any detail he knew Aurora had survivors guilt inside of her. The guilt that was eating her on the inside and no one knew.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kate walked back in the basement and derek could not help but roll his eyes at the annoying woman. he growled at her but he did nit notice Allison walking in with her.

Allison looked at the man in front of her terrified. no, he was not a man for Allison.

he was a monster.

Kate started explaining everything about werewolves to Allison leaving the part about the code her family has followed for over than a century.

"when were they going to tell me about this?" Allison asked softly.

"they were not even sure if they were going to tell you." Kate told her niece with a soft voice.

"did rory know?" Allison asked her aunt softly and a tear fell down her face about the thought that this was one of the too many secrets Aurora kept from her.

Allison felt betrayed by her sister at that moment yet felt guilty knowing that her sister grew up becoming a killer.

"aurora, oh you have no idea about the truth? Aurora betrayed her own family when she was thirteen. you see that thing?" Kate said with a wicked smirk on her face. when Allison nodded terrified about the truth that was to come, Kate was planning her victory in her mind.

"aurora is one of them, thatʼs why your dad told her to leave. he was scared Aurora would hurt you or worse." Kate said softly playing the nice aunt again.

"n-no, rory would never hurt me." Allison sobbed quietly and kept denying what Kate just told her.

"oh I am perfectly sure Adelle said the same to your dad before she went to San Francisco for Aurora." Kate said and smirked to her self when she knew the manipulation worked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Aurora was driving around beacon hills with a tied up two unconscious men in the backseat of a car , she looked at the passenger seat with a smile. it was a real smile.

the one next to her blowed her a kiss and aurora giggled at how adorable that person was. "what are we doing now?" the anonymous person asked her and aurora smirked.

"we are going to send a message sweetheart." Aurora said and both of them smirked knowing what that mean.

Aurora started driving towards the preserver and hid the car perfectly. she walked towards the basement of the hale house quietly. She could hear someone ʼs voice downstairs.

she went there looking for a certain hunter. "marcus". She hated him for what he did to her when she was fifteen and after figuring out her was involved in the hale fire, she included him in her revenge. and aurora? well she knew not her well ever stop her from killing the man who ruined her life when she was only fifteen.

oh, how wrong she was, because the little girl that Talia hale and elizabeth Argent raised will take control again.

Aurora walked in the basement quietly and pointed her wepont at Marcus. "really rory? could not face me without a weapon?"marcus said with a smirk having no idea how strong the girl was.

when she payed him no mind he decided to taunt her again. "you are beautiful rory, but your mind. it is a bit damaged is not it?" Marcus said and just the Aurora put her weapon on a table and slapped him too hard that he fell in the floor.

Marcus grunted then turned to look at her terrified "oh well, that is a new look for you." Marcus mumbled terrified of what to come to him.

"you have no idea, how long I waited for you to be scared. to see you yelling for help just like you did to me." Aurora said with a murderous look in her eyes.

Marcus started crawling away but she managed to get to him since she had more advantage. she held her arrow at his throat but something caught her eye. It was his phone that vibrated.

Aurora kept her arrow at his throat and took the phone. when she opened it she saw Marcus with a little girl. she resembled him alot. "is-is she your daughter?" Aurora asked her voice giving her away because it became too soft.

Marcus nodded confused. "do not hurt her! you have got me now Aurora, she did not hurt you. I did." Marcus said pleading and aurora removed the arrow from his throat.

"talia once told me taking away a parent from their child is something only a monster could do." Aurora said quietly and derek looked at her interested.

"I am not killing you because I know how it feels to have your father taken away from you." Aurora said softly her voice breaking.

Marcus looked at her confused knowing that she will still need something from him. "but you want something do not you?" Marcus asked her slightly at ease.

Aurora smirked and turned to him. "I wanna know where is Andrew, Marcus." Aurora said and Marcus looked at her terrified.

"you are going to kill him are not you?" Marcus asked her confused as to why she wanted to know where is the innocent man who had no idea about this dark world.

"oh donʼt mistaken my with you or Katerina. i donʼt kill humans. I just wanna have a little chat." Aurora said and forced Marcus to tell her where is Andrew.

"I donʼt need to remind you that Kate can not know about any of thiss Marcus." Aurora said with a tone he almost heard and un-human growl come out of her.

"she will figure it out. you can not trick them Aurora." Marcus said quietly and aurora chuckled at him.

"I made everyone believe I was grieving my sister for two years marcus. I made Kate believe she killed her."aurora said and Marcus looked at her terrified

"you got someone to bite Adelle?" Marcus asked her confused.

"she was already bitten. got shot after we hid the bite mark. took her a day to heal though. but I can assure you Adelle is perfectly fine." Aurora said with a small smile on her face.

Marcus quickly left after swearing Kate would not know anything about this conversation or that Aurora is here, but before Aurora left she went towards the table and left a paper. the paper had a message that will make kateʼs blood boil and her heart shatter even more that what was to come.

Aurora took out a pen and wrote down a sentence that was the reason Kate Argent hated herself. "I am burning him alive Katerina." aurora left the note with a smirk and went to leave but derek stopped her.

"are not you gonna let me out of these chains?" derek asked her annoyed that she was leaving without him.

"she wonʼt kill you. if you stayed here the plan will go as planed. just wait and scott or Peter will come for you." Aurora said and walked UT but she could hear derek whining and calling for her.

she did go back though. she had a bottle if water and a corrosion from Starbucks.

derek could not help but laugh at her. she was panning a murder yet manage to get him something nice to eat.

Aurora walked towards Derek and made him take a bite of the corrosion and he looked at her amused. "what?" Aurora asked him confused and annoyed.

She did not like how frustrated he made her or how he could make her blush, she was feeling frustrated and shy right now.

"you can not get me out of here but can make sure I eat something?" derek asked her in a soft voice and aurora giggled quietly but coughed.

she left after derek finished eating and drank some water quickly.

when Aurora walked upstairs she huffed at the teasing face Adelle was giving her. when Adelle and aurora were in the car Adelle turned to her older sister with a teasing smile. "do not start Adelle!" Aurora told her sister not liking what was about to come.

"oh I did not say anything." Adelle told her sister confidently and aurora rolled her eyes at her.

"he is hot though. way hotter than when you were in high school." Adelle told her older sister checking her nails.

aurora rolled her eyes at her sister and drove to Andrewʼs house. No one ever knew but Andrew and aurora were friends since elemantry school.

so convincing him to do something for her even if it mean hurting Kate, he was willing to do it.

Aurora parked her car and knocked on the door. Andrew opened the door and looked at her confused" can i help you?" Andrew asked the woman confuced

"hello benchwarmer." Aurora said with her special nickname to her friend and Andrew had a big smile on his face.

"rory?" Andrew said softly and aurora hugged her friend tightly.

when they walked in the house Adelle joined her sister and sat with him. Andrew agreed on manipulating Kate Argent once he knew about the fire.

Andrew knew about werewolves by an accident but Aurora protected him before he had his throat ripped by a werewolf. then Aurora filled him in on everything.

Andrew was a friend of Laura hale. the moment he knew Kate Argent was the one who started it.

Andrew was even the one who encouraged Aurora to take her revenge. but they agreed that no blood will be spilled other than three men. but now they became just two because Aurora could not just kill a father and take him away from his daughter.

"is it time?" Andrew asked and aurora nodded her head signaling he could call Kate.

Andrew dialed kateʼs number and she quickly picked up because she saw the letter Aurora left her.

Kate was trying to save Andrew but she had no idea about the heartbreak she will be facing right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.5K 43
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach." ↬ Lily Stilinski's biggest problems in life used to be easily defined: figuring out how to get her...
80.7K 1.6K 38
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
65.7K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
48.2K 1.4K 12
Stiles has the same illness as her mother, and it's progressing quickly. She turns to Scott and asks for the bite, but he refuses. Noah and Chris do...