God Bless The Broken Road Tha...

By FlorK2D

He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL P... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Character Sketch
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 27
Shot 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Announcement.
New Story is Up.
New story is up.
New Story Alert

Shot 26

7.6K 516 67
By FlorK2D

Please if you are not vaccinated do get vaccinated but if you don't want to please be very careful out there.

COVID-19🦠😷 is real and trust me it's not fun and the aftermath of it is also not fun either and as someone who had COVID-19🦠😷, I can tell you it can break you.

I hadn't had asthma for the past fifteen years but COVID-19🦠😷triggered it to come back and because of that my work and my studies had been put on hold.

Do get vaccinated or take care if you don't want to.

Now back to the story.

A man and a woman were passionately kissing each other hungrily and showed no sign of stopping.

After minutes of non-stop kissing, they broke the kiss and the woman sat on the man's lap combing her hands through his jet black thick mane while he rubbed her thigh with one hand and the other on her back.

They both smiled at each other satisfied and contented with their make out.

They were so in love that they couldn't stay away or keep their hands off each other.

"I can't wait to marry you and make you all mine. " The man said and pecked her lips and she blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"Me to Arnie..... I can't wait to wear the best wedding lehenga made by you. " Khushi said and Arnav looked stunned.

"You want me to design your wedding dress? " Arnav asked and Khushi nodded and he smiled widely. "Your wish is my command but there is a catch. " Khushi frown confused. "You will also design mine. "

Khushi's frown turned into a full-blown smile and she smashed her lips on his as they engaged in another round of kissing.

The ring of the bell made them break up and Arnav groan in annoyance making Khushi giggle.

She tried to get off his lap but Arnav held on to her waist and she knew better.

He pressed a button under his desk and the door opened revealing Lisa who was seething in anger seeing Khushi sitting casually on Arnav lap and this didn't go unnoticed by both of them.

"What do you want Lisa? " Arnav asked sternly and annoyed and she put on the fakest of all smiles and was walking up to Arnav desk when he stopped her with his hand. "Stand there and tell me whatever you want and leave. "

Lisa felt insulted hearing the tone in his voice but she was here to get what she want and that was to make Arnav hers.

She looked at Khushi who looked nonchalant and Arnav glared at her.

"She is staying if that look in your eyes means you want her to leave. "

The sternness in his voice solidified that he was dead serious about Khushi staying.

"Arnav....... I a.... "

"It's ASR for you. "

Lisa flinched hearing him shout and Khushi giggled which made her want to lash at her but seeing her casually sitting on his lap and the nude lipstick stain on Arnav's lip, made her realise, they were making out and she had interrupted them.

She wondered how a middle-class girl who was super clumsy and could never match up to ASR's status had a man like him wrapped around her fingers.

She realised the rumours about a lovesick ASR was true and her hope was being Mrs ASR was declining but she wasn't the type to give up easily.

Arnav cleared his throat breaking her trance and she smiled nervously at him.

"ASR..... I came back from London only to find out I have been terminated and I want to know why. " She yelled and threw a disgusted look at Khushi which made Arnav fume in anger at her audacity to yell in his office and look at Khushi like that.

Immediately her eyes fell on him, she changed her expression.

Khushi who sensed his anger rubbed his back and his closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and let it out and opened his eyes.

"You have been let go for many reasons that should have gotten you arrested and I will explain it to you since you are too stupid to understand...... One, you breached your contract when you decided not to take part in the fashion show and I have proof you did it intentionally and it could have led you to prison... Two, not only have you been harassing the workers and other models but you have been spreading rumours about me being your sneaky link and that I can sue you for defamation and finally you have been travelling and using the company name and money to finance your trips and that is theft and embezzlement...... You better be grateful I am letting you go instead of making you go to jail. "

Lisa was shocked hearing all her misdeeds which she thought was perfectly hidden being counted and was cursing herself for coming here.

"Now get out before I publish all your misdeeds to the media and good luck to finding any job if I do so....... Now out. " Arnav yelled and she run out of there.

"Easy tiger. " Khushi said rubbing his back and he immediately calm down.

"I need a new face for her projects ASAP. "

"How about Archana Akil Kumar? " Khushi suggested but Arnav looked confused not knowing who she was talking about. "My show stopper. "

"Oh yeah...... I remember her but she is still very new. "

"And that's exactly what we need..... Not only a new face also representation. " Khushi said getting off his lap and moving in front of his desk as he looked at her attentively. "The model industry is always made up of light skin women..... We need to broaden our horizon and include brown and dark skin women because for decades they have been left out of the industry when they are one of the best..... Take Archana for instance...... It was her first time but look how confidently she walked on the runway..... With a little training, we can make her a star and not only will she benefit but we will also benefit from it..... We will also include plus-size models, disabled people and elderly people...... Imagine how happy they will be seeing a representation of themselves in the magazine of the best fashion house in Asia...... Imagine how the girl and the boy who has always been insecure because of his or her skin colour, weight and age see someone like him or her on a magazine and run away..... It will boost his or her confidence which the world needs now. "

Arnav was stunned and amazed hearing her explanation and he had to admit he also heavily contributed to the insecurity in the fashion and beauty industry because of him using light-skinned women and men

He moved away from his chair and lifted Khushi swirling her around making her giggle uncontrollably.

He stopped and put her down.

"Where have you been?...... The industry would have been a better place with brains like you making outstanding decisions like this. " Arnav said looking so proud of her and Khushi smiled and played with his collar.

"Well it's not too late to make a change even though it won't be easy but it's not too late either. "

Khushi said and Arnav nodded.

"Come with me. "

She nodded and followed him and called an impromptu meeting with the investors and top designers.

And within an hour, they were all in the conference room.

He then let Khushi explain what they discussed and they were all pleased and loved the idea.

"Wow ASR...... I finally understand why she captivated you........ Not only is she brilliant, but she has managed to win me over and I suggest she head the project" Samrat Dhillion the most difficult one among all the investors said and they all agreed.

Arnav was surprised to see this but he was overjoyed but the shock on Akash and Aman's was evident seeing Mr Dhillion himself agreeing with an unplanned presentation left alone agreeing to it in one sitting.

Khushi was also stunned to hear they wanted her to head the project.

"I will invest more money if it is needed but on a condition, she heads it as Samrat said. " Another investor said and Arnav assured them Khushi will do so.

The meeting was adjourned and they all left leaving Arnav, Khushi, Aman and Akash behind.

"Congrats Khushi. " Akash said and side hugs her but Khushi didn't look so please and Arnav and the other understood why.

"Don't worry Khushi..... You can do this just like you did the fashion show and remember, I am here for you twenty-four seven and so is ASR, Akash and all your friends..... We believe in you. " Aman said and Khushi smiled.

Arnav mouth a thank you to Aman as they left the conference room leaving only Arnav and Khushi behind.

Arnav cupped her face and pecked her lips.

"Don't ever hesitate to ask for help if you need it okay. "

Khushi nodded and they left the conference room.

With the help of Preeto, Rohi and Nk, she was able to start the preparation for the auditions and Archana who was called and told to be the new face of Lisa's project happily accepted and was crying hearing she was going to be on a magazine.

Lisa who was hiding in AR was fuming hearing this and vowed to make Khushi pay but she didn't know how to since she had been terminated until she saw Lavanya and she smirked evilly.

Delhi Police Station.

Subhadra Malik sat in her cell with dishevelled hair and kept rocking back and forth as tears cascaded uncontrollably down her cheeks as the consequences of her greed finally came crumbling down on her.

She was the best friend of Mouni the mother of Arvind and has always been jealous of her so she conspired with Mouni's ex and drugged her making it look like she cheated on Shahid the father of Arvind and Anant.

Shahid was devastated when he found out and had gotten so angry that he divorced Mouni and took a nine months old Arvind away from her.

Arvind did everything possible to make Mouni's life a living hell by making it known that she cheated on him and he also married her to make Mouni jealous.

A devastated Mouni killed herself and Shahid even though he was angry at her was devastated and blamed himself.

Not even the birth of Anant a year and a half later were able to pull him out of his depression and it even got worse when years later, Mouni's ex confessed on his death bed that he lied and she was the mastermind behind it.

Shahid got angry and slapped her for it and threatened to divorce and expose her and she knew he was dead serious when he cleared the name of Mouni.

She then poisoned Shahid and took over everything but a few months later, his will stated Arvind as the only heir and in case something happens to him, everything will go to a trust.

She did everything to make Arvind a dumb person but he was already born an intelligent person and she hated it.

The opportunity came in the form of her best friend Deviyani when they conspired to make his life a living hell and they did but now her son had to pay for it and was lying cold in the morgue and all because of her.

Only if she had loved and supported Arvind and had gradually convinced him to give some of the property to Anant, she wouldn't be here today and she blamed no one but herself.

Flashback.

The whole family was having a hard time controlling Anant who has become so childlike and was running around the house and neighbourhood screaming his lungs out.

It was so bad that they had threatened to kick them out if they don't send him to an asylum but they couldn't afford it because of their financial difficulty so they resulted in giving him sleeping pills until that day he refused and took a knife and slashed Anjali on her face so deep that it cut her left eye out.

He was about to stab Deviyani when Sudhadra took another knife and stabbed him ten times in his back and Anant fell to the ground and bleed out.

A few minutes later, Manohar entered to find Anjali screaming and holding her eyes and bleeding profusely with Mami and Nani screaming for help as Sudhadra sat by the lifeless body of her son.

"Manohar call the ambulance. " Nani yelled put to Manohar and he snapped out of his shock and did exactly that.

Within five minutes, the ambulance and the police arrived and a now unconscious Anjali was driven to the hospital in one ambulance and Anant's dead body in another while Sudhadra was arrested.

Flashback ends.

City Hospital.

Mami, Nani and Manohar were sitting outside the operating room waiting for the past five hours for answers.

The red light on top other the entrance to the OR turned green and they all saw the doctor operating on Anjali and run up to him.

"Please how is my granddaughter? " Nani cried out and the doctor sighed.

"She is okay but unfortunately she lost her eye and had a very deep scar lining from her forehead to her mouth which we had to sow and unfortunately she will have to live with that scar forever..... Apart from that, she is fine. " The doctor replied and Mami and Nani who knew how Anjali always valued her beauty will be devastated to see her scared face.

They watched as Anjali was wheeled to another room and followed.

Nani looked at Anjali whose face has been bandaged lying on the bed looking so pale.

"This is all my fault..... My jealousy is what caused all this. " Nani cried out and Mami consoled her.

"It's good to know that you agreed it's all your fault. " Manohar said and walked out of the room.

To be continued.

Precap: Khushi goes missing.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 20.3K 46
What if Arnav had come to know about the real truth of Shyam during his stay in Lakshmi nagar? What if Arnav realised his mistakes and asked forgiven...
29.7K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
53.8K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
215K 5.6K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...