Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

Oleh adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... Lebih Banyak

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

25 - Ayo

149 9 0
Oleh adewumiayomide22

The flight back to London was very quiet, I sat far away from the boys and stare at my phone. It's been three days and Aaliyah still wasn't talking to me. It made me worried and confused. How do I beg her? How do I explain to her?

I can't tell her about Jada purposely being bitchy to her or it'll cause another fight. The new year fight was still in my head, days after the fight I still didn't believe Aaliyah had that type of strength in her to beat up two sisters at the same time.

Now that I knew Jada true intentions I was sticking with my wife no more taking Jada sides. I even acted like I didn't see the drama on Aaliyah live where she called Jada a deadbeat mom. Coming to think of it I wondered why Zion wasn't in school and why she wasn't even plaiting his hair, she suggested to keep it and wont even maintain it!!! What the hell was Jada problem???

I click on the pictures Aaliyah posted. It was the Photoshoot she told me about. I click the like button and dropped a comment.

liked by stefflondon, msbanks, avajones and 890,678 others
view 18,907 comments
aaliyahb My bundle of joy, I can't wait till you are born so I can give give you all the world. My little princess. Mommy's little princess. I haven't met you but I'm already in love with you. I promise to love you, protect you, take care of you. Baby A❤️❤️ #babyontheway #mommy×daughter
stefflondon God bless my godchild❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
avajones my niece on the way💕💕
msbanks God bless mother and child 💜💗
wizkidayo I love both of you ❤️❤️

Everyone in the jet noticed my mood so they didn't try talking to me. I was worried and pissed off. When the jet landed I grabbed my duffel and instructed Roy to drive me home not even caring if the rest slept at the airport.

I quietly shut the door behind me the mansion was fucking dark and quiet. It was five in the morning. All the pleas to travel in the morning turned on deaf ears, staying one more day without my wife talking to me was killing me.

I cross the front hallway to the sitting room a huge frame of Aaliyah shoot hung on the wall. She was really pretty in it. Thinking of her I wondered where she was, I was still blocked from calling or texting her. I guess we'll talk in the morning as she might be sleeping and....

"Where are you coming from?" Aaliyah voice rang out from nowhere. I jumped in fear clutching my chest as I cursed under the breathe. God she scared me.

"Aaliyah?"

She sat on the bottom of stairs and glare at me down at me. Why wasn't she sleeping. She tied a robe around her waist, her hair pulled in a messy bun. Atleast she hasn't packed her bags yet.

"Where are you coming from Ayo?" She repeated looking exhausted like she has been crying. I felt guilty! the look in her eyes made me feel like the worst sinner on earth, I couldn't even look at her eyes.

I sigh, "Nigeria"

"Did you tell me you were going to Nigeria? You didn't even bother to tell me you won the headies? You know how much I prayed you'd win it and you went to celebrate with your friends??" She questioned all at once.

I drop my duffel bag and sigh, will she still say so when she knows I was bribed to attend it. "Aaliyah?" I knew it was bound to cause problem between us.

"God Ayo!! What's wrong with you! When did you become a deadbeat husband?? You left your pregnant wife home alone and went to a whole country to party!!!" She shouted at me. "I can't believe you Ayo!! What's going on? You don't love me anymore???"

"God no Aaliyah I...." She cut me short with her hand.

"You what?? Huh!! You traveled with your babymama and left me here!!! Am I that repulsive to you??" She was crying now, my heart was filled with regret and hurt now. I wasn't even clubbing like she thought I was. "Do you know how hard it's been for me? You left your son with me and left just like that!!"

"I was busy Aaliyah"

"Busy doing?? Answer me Ayodeji! You've been busy doing what? Don't give me no crap about your album we know it's going perfectly well!!"

"I wasn't going to say that" I wasnt going to really say anything, if I told her I accepted the bribe from headies she'll probably kill me.

"Then what were you busy doing?? You think I don't see your stories?" She scoff, "oh I know what you're busy doing,  you're busy partying around London!!!"

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say simply because I was honestly sorry.

Aaliyah slap her hands against the wall. "I'm sick of hearing that!!! I'm sick of your sorries!! You act foolish then apologize for it!! Are you cheating on me??" Her hand was going to hurt her by morning.

"No!!!"

"Then what's wrong!! Ayo!! What's wrong??" She questioned pacing the step she was standing on. "You know I thought maybe I was the problem, I thought the baby will bring us closer but I guess I was wrong!!"

"Aaliyah please let me explain" this was all Jada stupid jealous ass fault.

"Explain what? I'm tired of everything!! I know you're Wizkid and all but you're also my husband and father of my child!!"another rounds of tears follows, "How can you leave your pregnant wife all by herself???"

"I'm at fault I know but I tried to tell you"

"When!" She cut me short, "When did you try to tell me? When you were already in Nigeria? Or when you were clubbing like a bastard!!!" She spat at me. She looks at me sadly, "Are you that disgusted by me? I know I've gotten bigger but can you blame me?? I hate how I look too!!"

"Wifey!!"

"Fuck that Ayo! I'm not your wife!! How can you treat your wife like garbage??? I have to beg you to be present for your own baby scan! What husband does that???"

"Aaliyah please don't say that" I tried to take her hand.

She slap my hands away and glared at me with red eyes. "What do want me to say eh Ayo?? What??? I'm your fucking wife!!! Not your secret baby mama or fling!!!!"she cried angrily. Aaliyah wasn't even listening to me anymore, she wrap her arms around her bump and cried harder.

"I'm so sorry Aaliyah I really am. I'm sorry for everything"

She turn her back to me and sobbed bitterly, I stare at her unsure of what to say. "She has been kicking for days and you weren't even here to see it, God I have so much to tell you so much I want us to do together, I know you have kids but it's my first time and I wanted to share my first times with you!!" She bit her bottom lips as she shuddered bitterly.

I didn't know what to say, I let everything she was saying to sink inside. God knows I was done for. I don't even know where to start begging from.

"I've been enduring but this is the last straw." She shook her head.

"Aaliyah........" My voice trails off she wasn't thinking of doing what I'm scared of.

She turn to me. "I'm going back to New York" she say in a quiet voice.

My heart stopped beating, "What? Please Aaliyah I'm sorry" I pleaded taking her hands. Aaliyah looks away with a scoff, "Please don't go please." If she leaves me Aaliyah would never come back, that was certain and I can't afford to lose my wife and unborn child.

She drags her hands out of mine and shot daggers at me "Why should I stay Ayo? Since you're not here I might as well go stay with my mom atleast she won't travel and leave me on read" she suck her teeth and turn towards the stairs.

I start following her, "Aaliyah...."

"Where do you think you're going?"she eyes me up and down.

"To our room"

She dead pans me. "There's no our anymore Ayo. Sleep somewhere else. If you come upstairs I'll leave!!!" She threatened and walked away.

I went to the guest room and plop on the bed. Everything Aaliyah said earlier flooded back in. I sigh, what was wrong with me? Truly I spent more days with my friends and I didn't even realize I was pushing her away.

When did I truly become deadbeat? I told Jada going to Nigeria wasn't a good idea and see where it led me. I have to stop listening to Jada or she'll lead me to any early divorce.

I rub my face, I'm losing my wife and I didn't even notice. My album was not any excuse to treat her that way.

Was I disgusted by her weight? Ofcourse not! I love Aaliyah and if she got fatter I was still going to love her. I must win her back, I must win my wifey back starting from now. I open my phone and blocked Jada number as she was the leader of my problems, I cleared my schedule and cancelled any flight I was having. I'm going to be here for my wife till our daughter was born and after. I have to focus on my family from now on.

_

The next morning I had already purchase a large bouquet of rose and bag from Tiffany and Co. I put ten thousand dollar cash beside it, then place it on the kitchen counter and went to wait for Aaliyah in the living room.

Aaliyah enters the kitchen, she stare at the rose before admiring it. I saw her take pictures of it then she set it aside to make breakfast. I hoped she cooks for me.

I enter the kitchen, "Good morning."

Aaliyah ignored me and kept frying whatever at the stove. I sat on a stool and stare at her ass, when did her ass get this big??? Aaliyah set a plate of waffles before me. "Just so we're clear I'm still not talking to you!"

She gave Dior her breakfast, then took her plate and gifts upstairs. Just like that I was confined downstairs. I finished my breakfast and went back to the guest room. I took my bath and searched my bag for what to wear. The only clothes in it were dirty.

I grab the duffel going upstairs, I tried to open the bedroom door to see that it was locked. I knocked on it. When it seems like she wasn't going to reply, Aaliyah opens the door looking all sexy in panties and see through bra. I stare at her curvy body feeling the throb in my boxers.

"Excuse me? Can I help you?" She ask with an attitude. I force my eyes to her face. She wasn't smiling at all.

"Um..."

"Talk fast before I shut the door!" She threatened.

"I want to change my clothes, the ones with me are dirty."

Aaliyah roll her eyes and step aside, "You have five minutes" she stalk off to her vanity. I stare at her firm juicy big ass. I badly wanted to touch it. Aaliyah notice I was staring at her and cleared her throat.

"You need something else Mr Balogun?" She question.

I shook my head and enter the closet. I knew I wasn't coming up here soon so I took what I would really need, few diamonds, enough sweatshirt and pants, socks, sliders, tops and joggers. I threw the clothes in my duffel in the laundry basket and stuff what I selected in it.

I enter the bedroom again to hear Aaliyah talking to someone.

"Yes I should be over in a hour" she says.

"You're going out?" I blurt out.

Aaliyah look at me and roll her eyes. "Let me call you back girl." She hangs up and face me.

"You're not done yet?"

"Where are you going to?" I ask instead.

Aaliyah turn back to the mirror, "Why do you care?"

"Because you're my wife"

"You didn't remember that when you were taking your baby mama on trips"

I sigh. "Aaliyah"

"I don't have the energy to fight with you Ayo, I have more important things to do like prepare our daughter's room"

Oh shit I forgot. "Wait you haven't done that?"

"Me?"

Oh shut up Ayodeji. "No not you I meant we I...."

"If you weren't taking love trips around the world then you'll definitely be here so we'll do it together but there's no us anymore so" she continued with her makeup.

"I'm so sorry Aaliyah and I promise to make it up to you" with that I walked out of the room, I heard her soft sobs and as much as it hurt me I walked downstairs.

_

liked by stefflondon, alexissky, blacchyna and 76,890 others
view 16799 comments
aaliyahb skin for days😍😍
Comment disabled

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.4K 457 34
He snakes his arm around my waist, effectively clashing my chest with his broad one as his free hand gently cups my cheeks. Angel leans in to suck on...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
3.3M 89K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...
58.2K 1K 49
I stop at the last room, stare at the number on the door and crosscheck it with the one with me. I stuffed the paper away and ready myself for what l...