Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

Madam Lestrange

30 2 0
By planetchild17

"Madam Lestrange" The Goblin looks at Hermione as Bellatrix for a few seconds before he disappears behind the massive podium he sat on.

"I don't like to be kept waiting" Hermione tries again.

"They know. They know she's an imposter" Griphook whispers and I notice that Ron hears him as he tenses up infront of us,"They'd be warned" Ron looks behind us to the guard approaching us.

"Ella,what do we do? Ella?" Ron whispers loudly for me to hear.

The previous Goblin comes back to the podium with another Goblin.

"Madam Lestrange,would you mind presenting your wand?" The new Goblin,Bogrod,asks.

"We need to get closer" I whisper to Harry

"And why should I do that?"

"It's the banks policy! I'm sure you understand,given current climate" We near the speaking Goblin. 

Hermione protest as we get on top of the podium without the Goblins noticing. It gets tense as I take out my wand,"Imperio" I whisper and a green cloud sits on the Goblins face for a few milliseconds.

The Goblin takes a deep breath and welcomes Madam Lestrange and asks for her to follow him.

I keep my eyes shut tight,holding on to Harry as we ride inside cart along a dangerous and scary route through the bank. The wind in my face makes me want to vomit and I just want it to be over.

I hear screeching and Harry yelling but I don't open my eyes u tik I'm soaked in water falling over me and the cart stops.

I look over Hermione and Ron,who now look like themselves. Until we fall from the cart.

"Arresto momentum" I yell hoping that it works in time.

It does but we all still fall the last few inches with a hard thud.

"Well done,Ella" Harry says as he gets to his feet and puts his hand out for me to take it and help me up. I do.

I look up at the horrendous noise filling my ears,the cart is spewing out an alarm and moving back.

"Oh no,you look like you again" Harry looks at Ron and Hermione,only now realising that they're back to looking like themselves.

"The Thief's Downfall,washes away all enchantments" Griphook explains,"could be deadly"

"You don't say" I roll my eyes at Griphook for his idiocy. Maybe he should have told us about the waterfall,"Just out of interest,is there any other way out of here?" I turn my body to him and Harry puts his hand on my shoulder. He doesn't actually think I'll hurt the stupid Goblin. Yes,he does. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he would,for some reason,protect this idiot and crook with his life.

I look at Harry for a moment longer,before I turn back to Ron. Ron shares a look with me,letting me know that the best thing to do is let it go.

"No" The Goblin replies to my question. Great,just great. We are stuck in here and if we're caught,there is no way of escaping.

"What the devil are all of you doing down here!?" The other Goblin I had used the Imperius curse on speaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
417K 19.2K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...
32.8K 931 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...