The Roar of the Three Princes

By HydroContella

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugo Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto were kidnapped when they were four thanks to their quirks... More

I - The Kidnapped Boys
II - The Three Princes
III - The Hero Public Security Commission
IV - The New Life in America
V - The Battle in the Mall
VI - The Harvard Hero Training School
VII - The Hoen Park
VIII - The Seven-Year Gap
IX - The Unexpected Visitor
X - The Entrance Exam: Written Examination
XI - The Entrance Exam: Practical Examination
XII - The Results
XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School
XIV - Hero Costume
XV - Hero Foundation Class
XVI - Class 1-A Battle Training (1)
XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)
XVIII - Class 1-A Battle Training (3)
XIX - President Voting
XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)
XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)
XXIII: USJ: The End (3)
XXIV: The USJ Incident: The End of the Beginning
It's been a while!

XX - False Security Breach?

802 25 14
By HydroContella

• In Lunchrush's Cafeteria • Lunch Time •

The group of ten, including Shinso, Kirishima, and Kaminari were eating together in a single row of tables.

"Izubro, how does your quirk exactly works?" Kirishima curiously asked.

"My quirk? It's simple, it grants me the ability to produce fire gathered in my lungs. Well, I could release it in my mouth, nose, or even pores. But as usual, every quirk has a drawback. It makes my body hotter than the average temperature. Thus, I am prone to headache and fever..." Izuku smiles as he chews the meat from Katsudon.

"Hm? But it seems like you didn't use your quirk from the battle exercise yesterday. How did you move that fast? It's so manly!" Kirishima vigorously smiles.

"Yeah! That's cool! It's like a clone appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared!" Kaminari rapidly nods.

"They use [Styles] or [Techniques] like me and Aizawa-sensei did..." Shinso immediately responded. Izuku and the rest nodded in agreement while looking at the confused duo.

"Styles or techniques? What are those?" Kaminari curiously asked.

"Styles and techniques were created by the government for the protection of the quirkless people. It was helpful at first but they decided to hide it from the public for over a century--or that's what Aizawa-sensei said. I don't know why they decided to hide it, though..." Shinso explained.

"Yes. These techniques require control, physique, strength, and breathing. It has various forms, yet the endless combination of these techniques still hasn't discovered every single style that might've been created from the three primordial elements." Izuku continued.

"Three primordial elements?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes. A millennium ago, three brothers created three sword techniques: sun, moon, and star. Nowadays, we call it the primordial elements. The other elements that the style or technique users were derived from thee three techniques, such as fire from the sun, water from the moon, and light from the star." Shoto asked.

"But there's a style or technique that doesn't belong to these three primordial elements. It has been lost for over a century and it seems like we've found it now..." Katsuki smirked.

"Yeah. The neutral style--a style that could counter elemental styles. Though there are only three neutral styles that existed, and only one of them could use the neutral element for countering elements..." Shoto nods.

"You're right. That technique is still missing. I'm using the binding technique of the neutral style. Aizawa-sensei said that once I reached the maximum limit of my body and technique, I could manifest the natural neutral element..." Shinso replied.

"Is that so? The government doesn't have any neutral style, so we don't know much about them..." Izuku sighed.

"Then, what techniques can you use?" Kaminari excitedly asked.

"Hm? The three of us could use eight to nine styles. We can tell you the name of the techniques but we won't tell you the others!" Izuku chuckles.

"Sure! I'm very curious about it!" Kaminari said as his eyes sparkles in excitement.

"Shoto hasn't used any styles yet, so I won't tell anything about his technique. But the three of us could use [Bareless Hand Style] and [Assassin Style] that Kacchan and I used yesterday." Izuku said.

"Yes. I knocked out ponytails with it..." Katsuki muttered.

"Yeah, and the first attack that I used against Jack is the [Assassin Style]! I also used [Lightless Style] and [Illusion Style] that I made. The one that created afterimage is my [Illusion Style]--it allows me to consecutively strike the enemy 25 to 32 times and if those cuts didn't work, it would still paralyze them..." Izuku explained.

"That's sick! You're already powerful without using quirks, but if you used your quirk and techniques--doesn't that make you so strong?" Kaminari said.

"Strong? In terms of strength, yes. But with speed, no. We can't still catch Kei--Hawks whenever we train..." Shoto indifferently replied.

"Eh? But you're too fast!" Kirishima widens his eyes.

"Hawk's speed is more than light speed thanks to the technique that he created. We still can't learn that technique though..." Katsuki frowned in annoyance.

"Technique? What is his technique?" Kirishima curiously asked.

"Light Speed Technique--a technique derived from the [Light Style] that Vincent used against Shinso..." Izuku replied.

"So that technique is [Light Style], huh?" Shinso muttered.

Krrrrngggggg!

The sound of the emergency bell rang throughout the school, alerting everyone in the process. Most juniors were confused at the emergency bell ringing, but the second years and third years already know what the bell meant.

Security 3: A level 3 threat: Someone infiltrated the school!

Katsuki and their group (Including Shinso and others) heard a second-year explaining what the bell was for. Several students heard those too and began panicking. The domino effect occurred and every single student in the cafeteria, restrooms, and classrooms ran through the hallway, where all of them were struggling to get away from something they were unaware of.

The group also followed the crowd away from the cafeteria and noticed the fears in their eyes. It's kind of pathetic, or as Katsuki thought. Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto looked out of the window. They saw a crowd of reporters from various television channels, which were already there even before they entered the school.

'The reporters were causing panic because of their impatience, huh? That's why I hate reporters. I don't know why Keigo-nii likes them...' Izuku coldly frowned. Katsuki and Shoto heavily sighed as they could still feel the crowd pushing them in different directions.

But during the commotion, the class rep, Iida Tenya, managed to calm everyone in the most embarrassing way. It was awkward, but it made everyone calm and the class 1-A feel a bit respectful to Iida, who didn't care whether he would look embarrassing for something that no one could think of doing.

After lunchtime, class 1-A began to go back to the classroom, discussing the commotion that happened. The class complimented him (except for the Seven Deadly Sins) due to what happened.

'But strange. I saw everyone in the cafeteria earlier, but there's one person missing. On top of that, he's the last person to arrive here after lunch...' Izuku squinted his eyes towards the suspicious person, observing his strange actions, leading him to conclude that he was nervous and anxious about something.

'Whatever. I'll observe for now.' Izuku sighed and continued chatting with Shinso, whereas Shoto was having a proper conversation with Momo and Katsuki with Kirishima.

Five minutes later, Aizawa went back to the classroom, confusing everyone as it wasn't his time for teaching. At this point, it was supposed to be All Might's heroic class.

Aizawa looks tired as usual. He announced, "It's been decided that today's Hero Basic class will be taught by All Might, one more teacher, and me."

'Hm?' The sins raised their eyebrows, slightly curious about what Aizawa just said.

"What will we be doing?" The black-haired plain-looking young man, Sero, raised his hand. Aizawa took a card and showed it to the class.

[Rescue]

Aizawa sternly said, "Anything from disasters to shipwrecks. Rescue Training."

Most Class 1-A students enthusiastically said while the rest were either uninterested or boring. "Rescue Training... This seems tough..." Kaminari averted his eyes to Mina, asking for her opinion too.

"I agree!" Mina enthusiastically said. Kirishima heard them and joined the conversation, "Are you serious? It's the epitome of Hero work! My arms are rumbling!"

Everyone began discussing their thoughts about this training that the teachers decided. Meanwhile, Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki were already bored. They were trained in the commission at the age of 4 and continued the training until 7.

They were already aware of the dos and don'ts of rescuing someone in various issues and situations. So this kind of training was useless to them.

But then, Aizawa groaned and said, "I'm still talking."

The class looked at him nonchalantly. When Aizawa saw that he got the class' attention for the second time, he said, "For this training, you can choose to wear your costume or not because some of them will limit your movement."

Aizawa took a tool and pressed the button, opening the rows of cases, where their costumes were stored.

"The training area is a little far, so we'll go by bus. Start Preparing!" Aizawa said as he walked out of the classroom as if he was busy. But in reality, he just wants to rest.

The sins looked at each other and hesitantly stood up. They took their costumes and wore them in the locker room. After everyone finished equipping their hero costumes, they gathered near the P.E grounds, where Iida was in full throttle.

Izuku's group, followed by Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Shinso, were all talking to each other, ignoring Iida's continuous reminder, which was annoying, but no one told him to stop what he was doing.

"Why do I feel that something would crucially happen?" Shoto muttered his thoughts. It's not just him, Izuku and Katsuki felt the same too. It's as if their instinct were telling them to be prepared for something unexpected.

Little did they know that something would happen, something would let the Class 1-A, Aizawa, All Might, and the other teacher the extent of Shoto, Katsuki, and Izuku's power. It would be the beginning of the legend they created themselves.

---

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for this month. I've been too busy with too many things one after another, after all.

Note: In the next update would be the USJ Arc (Episode 9). Though there would be a lot of changes since the trio was DEFINITELY overpowered, they already showed their prowess from the very first day at UA.

Note(2): The arcs in MHA would still happen chronologically, so the training camp and AFO vs. All Might would still occur. As well as, the sports festival, Hosu Incident with Stain, Provisional License exam, Shie Hassaikai Raid, etc...

Now, I would like to ask everyone to tell me which ships should I go with? Straight or gay ships were acceptable.

I would also like to ask if would everyone want to inherit OFA? Personally, I don't want Mirio to be the inheritor, so I prefer everyone to tell me what's in their thoughts. ^^

That's all for today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993 26 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
661K 15.6K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...
119K 4.5K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
21.9K 639 58
[Book 2 is out with a few chapters] When Izuku found he wasn't getting a quirk his world came crashing down. In hopes of cheering Izuku up, Inko take...