Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
About Time

Valentine's Surprise

1.1K 47 22
By toxicholland

Happy Valentine's Day 🌹
Obsessed with this photo of Wooyoung!!
•••

"Babygirl are you ready?" Wooyoung shouts from the bottom of the stairway.

Looking around the room you sighed in sadness. With your hands on your hips you scanned the bed, the desks and the wardrobe for anything you may have left behind.

"Babygirl?" Wooyoung shouts once again making you turn your attention to the sound of his voice. "Y-yeah just give me a second" you shouted back, your voice full of sadness from within.
Placing your rucksack over your shoulders you grabbed your phone and left the room.

Taking in all the photos on the freshly painted wall you made your way down each step. "There's my girl" Wooyoung greeted with a smile the moment he saw you appear.
Feeling your heart split into two he brought you into his warm embrace, something you will miss very much.

"Everything ok?" he asks as he pulls away from you. Nodding highly you showed a faint smile yet all Wooyoung did was chuckle. "Could your smile get any more fake?" Rolling your eyes you stepped closer and wrapped your arms back around him.

"Someone's needy today" "shut up" you mumbled as you rested your head onto his chest, his heart pumping away.

"Come on baby, let's get going."

Removing his hands you both grabbed your belongings and followed him out to his car.

Strapping yourselves in Wooyoung put his car into drive and drove away from his home, again something you will miss.

"Suitcases?" "Check" "Passport?" "Check" "Phone" "Check" "One last kiss" "Definitely check"

As your lips connected for one of the final times a large aeroplane flew above you both. The sound of its loud engines made you pull away and cover your ears.
"That will be you soon" Wooyoung chimed in excitement. "I guess"

"Ah don't be like that princess, it will go quicker then you think. Now come on let's head for the terminal"

Once you watched your suitcases leave your sight you turned to see Wooyoung who was stood by a pole with his hands in his pockets. A sad expression now plastered onto his face, it wasn't long until you would be leaving him.

"Hey" you called making him look up to you. "You look so sad" you stated. "It's because I am, I don't want you to leave."
Cupping his cheek you kissed the other ever so gently, "I don't want to either but I haven't seen my family in five months, plus college is starting again so I kinda need to go."

Holding onto your hand he nodded in agreement. "I know and they'll be very excited to see you."

As you walked hand in hand through the airport the sound of the planes landing and taking off made you wonder.
"What you thinking about?" Wooyoung called. "Huh...oh nothing." Wooyoung tutted, "I know that face, what's on your mind?" He asked stopping mid walk.

"I'm just sad but also excited I guess." Wooyoung frowned, "what do you mean you guess?" You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know, I'm excited as I haven't been able to hug them in person but also sad as I'm leaving you behind. I know how much you want to come with me but your tour is starting again soon. And that's more important."

"But you're also important princess."

Standing by the large floor to ceiling windows you both stood in one another's arms. "I love you princess, always have and always will." "As do I, I love you too-"

"Flight 156 to y/h/t is now boarding please make your way to gate 5, that's flight 156 boarding to y/h/t please make your way to gate 5."

The moment those words were spoken through the speakers tears soon began to fall down your cheeks.
Tightening your grip onto your boyfriends body he kissed your head lovingly. "I don't want to say this but it's time to go princess."
Placing his hands onto your arms he removed them away, "but-" "But you need to"

Grabbing your passport from your bag you slipped your ticket inside and headed for your designated gate.

As the queue began to grow yourself and Wooyoung stood in silence. Caressing your cheek he looked into your eyes, "I've said it a million times already and i'll say it again I-." "I love you" you both said in sync.
Chuckling quietly Wooyoung placed his lips onto yours and lingered with the kiss, not wanting it to end.

"I'll see you in six months time my princess. Have a safe flight and call me when you are home." As the tears fell down his cheeks you grabbed your jacket. "I love you too Wooyoung."

As you turned to join the queue Wooyoung reached out and grabbed your arm, stopping you mid way. "I love you" he repeated causing you heart to officially brake. "I love you most, now I need to go baby" you stated.

Squeezing his hand you pulled yourself away and left him behind.
Wiping away your tears you knew you couldn't look back, "Six months time" you whispered to yourself as you walked through your gate and onto the plane.

Sad thing was you didn't even turn back to wave him goodbye.
If you did you would have wanted to run back into his arms.

But you had to do this.

3 months Later

"You hungry little boy?" You asked your chocolate brown Labrador puppy as he followed you into your kitchen. Hearing the sound of his collar juggling around his neck you grabbed his bowl and prepared his meal.

Upon hearing commotion outside your kitchen window Bailey immediately began barking in anger. Running toward the door his bark got louder and louder.
As concern grew inside you, you placed down the spoon and followed him swiftly, only to see him by the front door.

"Bailey" you scolded in frustration. "What's gotten into you?" you asked as you picked him up in your arms. Fidgeting around a loud bang was suddenly heard from the opposite side of the door.

As his bark froze you also did. Stepping back from the door you could hear more and more rustling. Someone was on the opposite side, an unwanted guest at this time of night.

Hearing the sound of your phones ringtone made you jolt. Placing Bailey down onto the ground you followed the noise of your phone and retrieved it, a smile immediately growing once you saw Wooyoung calling.

"Hey" you greeted in happiness.

"There's my girl" he whispered. "How are you?" "I'm ok, wish you were here though. Wait why are you whispering?" Wooyoung paused, "I-I'm erm..at rehearsals yeah the boys don't know I'm calling you."
Getting back to preparing Bailey's food you looked across to the white Roses Wooyoung had sent a few days ago.

"So what's my princess up to? Preparing Baileys meal?" "Yeah-" as you placed Bailey's bowl onto the ground your eyes widened "Hold up how did you know I was feeding Bailey?" Wooyoung then paused.
"Woo?" You called once you heard a small giggle on the opposite end of the phone.

"Ok I couldn't keep it any longer" he squealed. "Open up princess it's getting cold out here."

Immediately placing your phone onto the counter you ran to the door and opened it up.
"Finally" Wooyoung stated, "I started to-" before he could finish you connected your lips with his.

As you harshly pulled on his jacket Bailey's bark soon broke you apart. "Happy Valentine's Day my princess." "Happy Valentine's Woo, I've missed you so much" you chimed. "I missed you too, now can we please get inside?" He begged, "my hands are about to fall off."

Smiling brightly you helped Wooyoung with his suitcase and entered your warm home.
The moment Bailey walked out from the kitchen he immediately ran over towards Wooyoung, "there's my boy" he chimed. As Bailey licked his chin you couldn't help but look over in happiness, your two boys.

"Ok where's my attention?" you teased as you could see Wooyoung slowly taking a seat on your living room floor. "You'll get it soon princess, just let me have my moment." Rolling your eyes you took a seat on the sofa and waited for your boyfriends attention.

Laying on the sofa you twiddled your finger tips with Wooyoung's. As your head was rested onto his chest his hand was neatly placed onto the middle of your back. "I'm so happy you're here" you spoke up causing him to smile. "As am I, I'm so happy I did."

Cosying yourself into his warm embrace he kissed your head.
"By far this is the best Valentine's Day ever."
"Of course it is, your dating me" Wooyoung stated boldly causing you to lift your head up. "Nice way to ruin it Woo." "What? I'm just stating the obvious" he added.

Pausing for a tiny moment earned a harsh scold from your childish boyfriend. "Ok, ok you're right. You make it worth while."

"As do you my princess, I'm so happy to have you in my arms again. I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 57 12
A book with a collection of ATEEZ oneshots / moreshots! Nothing more to say, except have fun!⭐️ --- - Boy x Boy 🏳️🌈 - no y/n🧸 - Smut🔞 - Fluff 🌻...
8.1K 217 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)
100K 1.5K 97
Just a bunch of oneshots of ships I ship in ateez Enjoy 🤩
142K 1.9K 52
[COMPLETED] Some oneshots for our angel Yeosang💛 This book isn't for kids! 🔞 Started: 15/11/2021 Finished: - 12/5/2022