His Path Of Redemption

Autorstwa Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... Więcej

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter-33

61 6 24
Autorstwa Manhattanwannabe

Olivia's POV:

Why? Why can't we our happiness last fot long? Why does something or someone have to spoil it.

Everytime I try to get closer to him, he pushes me away. Everytime I think I've made a place in heart he ends up breaking mine.

He left house few minutes back and I left few minutes after him. I needed a drink so badly.

I called up D and asked her to meet me at Jo's bar. Jo's bar was the one place we always went to, it was our safe space, that place was always open for us.

I parked the car outside the bar as I got out and locked the car. I walked inside and saw people scattered around. Few drinking alone few with friends. The lights for dim and slow music was playing. This place was actually very aesthetic, it wasn't like those small spaced bar. This place was big, big and spacious.

I saw Danica sitting on our usual seat. I walked towards her.

"Thanks for coming." I said and sat down.

She looked up from her phone to me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Everything's just down, nothing's up." I said.

"Oh...kay. What'd he do?" She questioned.

"The-" I was interrupted by a bartender.

"What can I get this beautiful face?" Joe asked.

"Hi Joe." I said and smiled.

"Long time, kid." He said.

I chuckled.

"The usual. Whiskey." I said.

He nodded and left.

I told Danica about everything that's happened in the past few days. How I broke down, how he revealed a major secret of his past, how we got closer and how today was complete shit.

"Damn. I thought y'all were just fucking each other, didn't know things were getting serious." Danica said.

"Yea well, the intention was never to fuck even once but okay that's another story. I was suppose to hate him for what he did and vice versa. I have no clue how we ended up like this." I explained.

"Liv, I know you're kinda concerned about that stone but give it a break. He said he'll make you meet Malia then he will. Drop it." She advised.

"I know. It's just that...I can't stop worrying about it." I said.

"I know, but it's okay, it's safe with you right? Give it a break for now." She said sipping her whiskey.

I sighed.

"You know what? I'm gonna get drunk. Last time he got angry drunk and broke glasses and shit. It's my turn now. I don't mind shooting him in the balls while I'm drunk." I said annoyed.

"Yea no, you do." She smiled.

"Okay, maybe I do." I pouted.

"But hey, you can still get drunk." She exclaimed.

Right? Of course yes.

You do know he's already mad right?

So? When is he not mad?

I don't see why you had to hide you knew Carter when you knew their history.

Because-

Well-

Fuck, fine. Maybe I should've told him atleast.

Yes thankyou.

I'm still getting drunk regardless.

Sure.

Me and Danica kept talking about random things. She filled me up on everything I've been missing out on and I did the same.

I realised how much I missed her and our conversations. We literally had big conversations every night before sleeping. Blaze can be all romantically involved with me and share the room but he won't be my roomie, it's always gonna be Dan.

The bar was getting lively and people were chatting and messing around. Man, I missed this. I've been so involved in Blaze and that stone I almost forgot what it feels like to have fun.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

"Oh m-my g-od." I was wheezing.

Danica told me how she met up this guy last weekend and she almost got laid until she saw the size of his dick which was smaller than my friends Aisha's fingers.

"I got sooooooo pissssseeeeeddddd." She exclaimed.

"Aw, poor guy." I sighed and drank the last sip of my drink.

I put a hand through my hair as I saw the time on my phone.

2:45. Nice it's midnight.

"D ya, I don't wanna go home." I whined.

"Yes don't go, let him sulk. Come with me to the apartment." She said.

His nightmares.

I know, that's why I won't go. He told me how I've been affecting on that part.

I'm mad at him but I'm not that mad to let him suffer all alone.

I can't.

I won't be able to sleep knowing he's struggling.

My poor baby.

I wish he was you know.

Heh.

"Umm...D, if I go h-home. I'm gonna get reaaaalllllyyyyy mad at him and we're gonna have a biggggggg fight." I said.

"Or, you guys will have a bigggggg fight which will lead to angry sex." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Mmm, I really wish. I'm not even lying.

"He's gonna piss me off so much I might actually shoot him." I said calling for bill.

"Chill bro, don't see his face. Go blind." She said and I flipped my middle finger.

We paid the bill and left.

"You sure you can drive?" She asked.

"I have before, don't worry." I assured her.

My dad always taught me no matter how drunk you are, when you sit on the driver's seat you should be sober as fuck.

"Alright, text me once you reach home." She said.

I nodded and hugged her as I walked towards my car and opened the door. I sat in and ignited the engine as I left.

Be asleep Blaze.

For real, please.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I parked my car in the parking lot and saw Blaze's car parked too.

Ugh.

I slowly walked inside and saw him drinking from a glass.

I ignored him and started walking towards our room.

I felt someone pull my wrist harshly as I turned around and bumped into a wall.

"Where were you?" The wall asked.

Wait, walls don't speak. I looked up and saw those caramel eyes.

"None of your business." I seethed and got out of his hold.

"Olivia answer me." He raised his voice a little.

"Do I look like I went to a picnic? I look drunk right? Of course I went to have a drink. You're not the only one who gets to get drunk and be all Hulk and throw things around." I said and started walking again.

I felt two hands pull me by the waist and forcefully pin me to a wall.

Oh here we go again.

"OH MY GOD, BLAZE LEAVE ME." I yelled.

"Oh so if I touch you and pull you around is a problem but if you meet someone I hate with all my guts is okay?" He sounded angry.

"Blaze I'm not gonna give you an explanation again. I've told you already." I said and tried to get out of his hold.

"How long have you been working for Carter?" He asked.

I sighed.

"Blaze please, not now." I pleaded.

"Answer me." His voice was cold.

"BLAZE I'VE BEEN CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU I NEVER WORKED FOR CARTER HE JUST HAPPENS TO BE A GOOD FRIEND WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT IT." I yelled.

"WHY WOULD YOU SECRETLY MEET HIM THEN?" He yelled back.

" IF I DID TELL YOU, WOULD YOU LET ME MEET HIM? WOULD YOU? NO RIGHT? I DON'T NEED TO ASK YOU TO MEET MY FRIENDS BLAZE." I kept yelling.

"You know it's unbelievable how you're being a bitch just to cover up for Carter." He said.

I was really mad now.

I kept struggling to get out of his hold but it just go tighter.

"Blaze, l-leave, leave me." I kept trying.

"You're nothing but an asshole. Leave me, I don't wanna be here, le-leave me, Blaze!"

He suddenly pinned my hands above my head and smashed his lips on mine.

I didn't respond immediately but his lips on mine had an affect on me. Even though I was so mad at him I couldn't hold back.

I kissed him back.

It was rough, very rough. It felt like we both were taking our anger out on each other.

He bit my lower lip as I moaned. He pushed his tongue inside me and tasted every corner.

My hands were now in his hair.

"Jump." He said and I obeyed.

I wrapped my legs around his torso has he started giving rough kisses on my neck.

I was a moaning mess now.

My hands were roaming all around his hair.

I didn't realise when we reached the room.

He threw me on the bed and kissed me again.

He quickly pulled my top off me and messily unbuttoned his shirt.

He was on top of me has he moved his lips to my neck again finding my sweet spot. His fingers slowly moved to my thighs.

We were both mad. Taking it out this way was unhealthy, but in that moment, neither of us seemed to care. The need for each other's bodies was heavier.

The way both our hands kept roaming each other's bodies was so pleasing.

The weight of pleasure and pain was unbearable.

I knew when I'd wake up tommorow, things would be worse but right now, I needed him. I needed Blaze.

Istg, the urge I have to continue is immense but I'll just leave it here.

Love,
Author.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.6K 7.4K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
2.2K 127 32
Vengeance. It is one of the most hazardous addiction. Burning in the flames of vengeance doesn't happen on its own, it's requires a reason or in the...
195K 5.8K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...