𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

By strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... More

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

1.3K 68 87
By strawberry1d

A love-expert sniping the heart

 when you fall in it, errday

Akira  Pov

You and Sona were conversing casually. She was pretty pleasant, a little too friendly for your taste, but a great conversationalist. She was rather curious about where you were heading. What you do for a living, as well as your likes and dislikes, Even your favourite Kpop band...

She stated that she is a BTS -Stan. "J-hubby" is her ultimate bias, while "Taebaby" is her wrecker. Her nicknames for her stans were amusing. You have such a good-natured chuckle.

Sona laughed and smiled like a stuffed Cheshire cat. "Oh, you have a thing for Blackpink and Bts...wow. They have influence, and they are currently on top of the world. The kpop queens and kings...who are your favourites from both groups..."

She lifted her brows inquisitively. You smirk, relieved that you have someone to talk to throughout the hour of waiting. "Oh, from the girls... I adore Jisoo and her twin sister, and I like Suga and Soekjin from BTS. Jhope is also adorable. He's a fantastic dancer. But for the time being, I'm an OT7." You informed her. Her eyes gleamed.

"Oh, they're beautiful. I have to say... I  listened to Jhope's mixtape "Hopeworld," and that dude is smoking hot. He is my "hubby", and all I want to do is squeeze him..." She bursts out laughing. Your brow furrows, feeling a little uncomfortably at her open adoration of your soulmate. This ARMY, on the other hand, is devoted. But you don't like how she stated it. Perhaps it's because he's your soulmate.

But you realize you'll have to sit up knowing that BTS and ARMY are a package. They must share their soulmates with the ARMY.

"O—-ok," you smiled lightly.

"Don't you think my Hobi is smoking hot...?" Sona wiggles her brows suggestively.

You flush slightly and stammer a little. " Er...well...he is famous,  and everyone might think they're all hot. I think he's pretty...cute."

Sona pushes your shoulder and laughs, "Don't be so shy to find the idols sexy..who did you say you work for...?" Her eyes have a sudden flash in them.

You frown," I didn't say."

You check your wristwatch and notice that half an hour has already passed. You need to go to the restroom, and you appear to be apologetic to your new "buddy."

"Er...Sona...it was great to meet you...but I need to use the restroom fast before I check-in.  See you later... and have a safe flight." You immediately stood up, gathered your belongings, and made your way to the restroom. Sona's expression shows a hint of panic as she grabs your arm and pulls you to a halt. You look down at her seated position, surprised.

"Ahhh...we had such a nice conversation...Akira. However, I'll see you in Seoul. Is it okay if I accompany you to the restroom? My flight is in an hour and a half. I also need to check in," she says with a beaming smile. You shook your head and motioned for her to follow you.

Sona's over-friendly smile evaporated on her grim lips as she walked behind you, unbeknownst to you. She peered around nervously, her hand gripping her pocket, which held a little syringe containing a dangerous chemical that she had obtained from a black market.

She has to get rid of anyone who is associated with Hobi. Akira may be his hidden girlfriend...or, as A-Young said, his soulmate. She expresses regret for  Akiras' coming untimely death. Hopefully, she will pass away peacefully. Hobi belongs to her.

You both stroll silently to the restrooms, and just as Sona was about to open the door for you to enter first, you hear your name—-

"Akira....Akira!" You turned around to see who was calling, but Sona tried to push you inside the restroom. You act annoyed at the girl and shove her aside...while frantically grabbing your bags. Someone urgently called you. Who knows you here.

"Akira..thank God I found you—-" a relieved voice said. Your eyes lit up when you recognized the person. You nod to Sona and scurry with your luggage toward the person.

Sona stood to one side, gritting her teeth at the unwanted disruption of her plan. She could only stand there, defeated, watching as a stranger linked arms with her "target" and steered her away from her.

" Damn!!!!" she said, her brows narrowed as she watched you walk away from her.

She didn't notice the two security guards standing next to her since her attention was drawn to the two figures walking away laughing and chatting.

"Excuse me, ma'am...could you kindly follow us?" one of the bulkier security guys says politely but firmly.

"W...what!!" Sona's eyes widened in bewilderment.

........

Jhope pov

The group was exhausted after all of the activities in Disneyland. When the female soulmates saw their boys, they were ecstatic. They indulged themselves with candy and Disney merchandise.

Jhope was tired and watched his brothers complete the last rides of the day. He sat out on some of the scarier rides since it gave him too many shivers. He was thinking about his soulmate issues.

When the rest of the boys were done,  all accompanied management. When the three groups gathered at the vans, Jhope and Hanbin wore heavy frowns. They're missing someone significant who isn't visible in the girl group.

When Jungkook was the first to notice Akiras absence from the happy group, he scrunched his brows.

"Sami-Noona....where is  Akira?" he questioned Samiya.

Everyone is taken aback. The girls did not want to divulge the secret information. They promised Akira that they would not alert the guys about her whereabouts.

"Oh, er, she went back to the hotel...er lady cramps..."Samiya immediately responded with the other two, who nodded in unison.

Jhope and Joonie follow the bodyguards to their parked vans.

"When did she go? She was present during lunch." Jhope appeared conflicted. He seemed concerned about her emotions. Why does he feel so strange? It's similar to the sensation of being lost and abandoned. It's not a pleasant feeling.

Namjoon is concerned as he looks at him. "Hobi, she's OK. As Sami mentioned, she is a little ill. I believe she is sleeping. Please don't be concerned."

"How can you be certain, Joon? I'm feeling strange." His brows were furrowed. Why is his heart racing so fast? Maybe he's had a little too much fun today. His muscles are achy, and his neck has a stiffness he can't explain, but he knew deep down in his heart that FATE is busy punishing him.

As he slits in next to Joonie, he sighs heavily. The rest of Bangtan felt Hobi's melancholy demeanour. He seemed to be on the verge of being sick. He had a permanent frown between his brows.

Jimin, sitting behind Hobi, pats him on the shoulder and asks in hushed tones, "Are you all right, Hobi-hyung? Do you like ice water or a cold Sprite?" Hobi shifted his gaze to Jimins' pleading eyes. "Sprite will be great, thanks, Chim," he sighs and nods quietly.

"Ok," Jimin's swiftly grabs his back bag and retrieves an ice-cold soda bottle, handing it to his Hyung with visible excitement.

Hobi takes a glance at Jimin, who has adorable pouting lips. Sigh deeply for a few seconds and take the bottle from his grasp. Everyone in the van grinned while Taehyung, who sat next to Jimin, smirked at the two brothers' "reconciliation." Jimin smiled at Taehyung, relieved that Hobi had accepted his peace offering. Jungkook snickers beside Jin. It was hilarious how Jimin tried to win Hobi's favour.

Yoongi could tell Hobi adored the Maknaes, and Jimins' obvious stress was apparent. Chimmy found the nearly three days of silent treatment to be agonizing. Talking and laughing with Hobi was daily, and the silent treatment disturbed Jimin. He was constantly bugging Yoongi to reconcile with Hobi-Hyung. Yoongi takes a deep breath and exhales heavily. He is well aware that Hobi will not forgive him readily, especially considering that he is the infamous mastermind of his soulmate woes.

Yoongi's heart was filled with sadness. He worked so hard to get a couple together that he realized he had made a mistake and vowed never to intervene again. Akira is very wounded because of the incident and her friendship break-up with Hanbin. He can only imagine the misery she felt when her soulmate rejected the bonding process and commanded her not to converse or talk to him. He is terrified that she will leave Hobi for good.

He and Twinkies attempted to send her a private message, but she was not online. She acted as if she wanted to be alone. The Bells appeared gloomy, and he wondered if it was because she had to go to the hotel due to sickness or the aftermath of the incident.

She made a point of staying away from her soulmate, and he understood how painful it must have been for her not to be near him. She is considerate of his wishes. He was heartbroken when he caught her giving her soulmate sorrowful looks. Hobi, too, was staring at her discreetly, and he knew his brother was missing the presence of his soulmate.

Joonie told him in private that Hobi had decided to go to therapy and that he thought it would help him understand how ridiculous his anxiety was and that he would be ready to overcome it if he took a leap of faith and courage  Yoongi is aware that Hobi has fallen deeply in love with Akira. He simply needed a little push from FATE.

Today was the first time in weeks that he saw Hobi chuckling excitedly. He looked at the old Hobi.

When the group arrives at the hotel, they all want to shower and relax. The television interview was cancelled by management because the boys were too tired and wanted to stay at the hotel and enjoy its amenities on Friday. At the same time, the backup dancers will go to Disneyland on Friday.

Yoongi is excited to sleep in, and the Bells will have a full menu of beauty treatments that will last the entire day. The maknaes-line has decided to spend the day at the gym and in the Jacuzzi. Joonie wishes to dedicate time to reading and writing. Seokjin was given preferential treatment, and he will be partnering with the hotel's resident chef to create a unique Japanese cuisine for his Bighit team. Seokjin is the owner of a Japanese restaurant.

Jhope and Namjoon enter the elevators to their suites after entering the foyer with two bodyguards. At around 3 p.m., Namjoon took a shower first in (Joonie's room) while Hobi read his text messages from his family and his sister's rantings about him not answering her text messages. She wanted to talk to him about her wedding arrangements.

Hobi shook his head, wondering how Jordan managed to keep it together with Jiwoo. She's a pain.

He decided to grab the rest of his belongings. One of the Bells informed him that his soulmate had chosen to share a room with Do-Yun for the remaining days. He hopes she has a restful night and good company.

While Joonie was still showering, he left the hotel room and went to his hotel room, a few doors away from Joonie's, and concealed in a corner. He sighs deeply. He realizes he let his soulmate down by hesitating to complete the bond. He walked in and took in the exquisite lounge. He could smell her expensive perfume in the air when he entered their bedroom, making him miss her.

She has left an impression on his dreams during the last few nights. And he is well aware that FATE is not kind to unwilling soulmates.

He shrugged, knowing that his soulmate had given him the chance to recover. His therapist advised him to start small and work his way up to acceptance. He'll try even if just thinking about it causes his heart to pulse rapidly. But he'll give it a shot... He has to give it his best shot.

He got his luggage and began loading the small ones with his necessities before taking the huge travel bags and placing them on the bed. He opened it without noticing the small envelope inside. He moved towards the cupboard, taking his warm jackets, and with his arms full, he saw the envelope.

He furrowed his brows in confusion, tossed the jackets on the bed, and snatched the little envelope. He notices his name printed neatly and in elegant handwriting. When he opened the envelope and read the note, his heart began to thump terribly in his chest, and blood began to drain from his face.

What the heck was going on? His eyes were enormous with visible shock.

It's from Akira, his soulmate.

His legs felt like jello, so he sat down on the nearest couch.

Oh, my Goodness! She decided to leave Japan on her own. As he digested the few words that rocked his being, his mind couldn't fathom the seriousness of the situation.

Jhope

I'm genuinely sorry for having to make this decision. It wasn't easy, but I had no choice but to do it. I'm returning home to my family. It kills my heart to have to let you go and be free. I cannot and will not be held responsible for your constant unhappiness. I'm sorry for causing so much havoc in your life, Jhope. I successfully stressed your mental well-being and ruined your relationship with Yoongi and Jimin. You're not ready to be with me, and I'm sick of battling a losing war. I'm not going to be sad or depressed any longer. So, I'm offering you the gift of freedom.

Fortunately, you are a high-ranking citizen, and the serum will be made available to you at no cost. You'll be OK for months.

Please stay happy, safe, and healthy.

I wish you the best of luck.

Sagami,Akira

What the hell is going on? Jhope's eyes welled up. It's entirely his fault. He made the decision not to complete the bond. He told himself he needed to heal and accept the connection. She is correct. He didn't offer her a choice. She decided for him, and he was set free.  How can he be free knowing that her health, and even her life, will be put at risk? She promises not to give up on him.

Hobi wiped his brow in tiredness, yet he couldn't believe she had the guts to leave him. How the hell will he live without her? He...He loves her. He will not passively sit back and watch her exit his life.

 Oh my goodness! He was insistent about getting therapy so he might have the guts to complete the bond, but he caused his soulmate so much grief and suffering that he doubts she will ever forgive him. He is a first-rate prat, as she correctly noted.

He needs her...he will not let her make sacrifices for him to be happy...

He loves her far too much.

Jhope had a determined expression as he took out his phone to call Sejin and...Namjoon to his hotel room.

He needed to race against the clock right now...

......

Akira Pov

"Akira...thank God I found you—-" a relieved voice says.

You look up, surprised," Sade-unnie. Why are you back at the airport? You simply dropped me off an hour ago."

As she escorted you away from your new friend, she seemed a touch regretful in your inquiring eyes.

" We informed BangPd that you were heading home to spend time with your parents. He completely agrees, but he wants you to enjoy one of our beautiful small charters. It's all on him. You will be pampered with an onboard spa treatment...and the works." She gushed.

"Whoa, you wanted me to fly charter?" you gasp. This is insane.

"Yes...It's a company perk. BangPd-nim instructed Ms Cheong to change the booking from first-class to private charter flight. You are the company's newest asset. What do you think?" She chuckled.

"Wow! Who am I to refuse such a magnificent honour? Gosh," You had a stunned expression on your face.

You didn't have time to reflect on your good fortune. To spend almost 2-3 hours on a small charter flight. Sadie requested your travel documentation so that she might make some arrangements. Bighit has a lot of contacts.

You follow Sade, a personal bodyguard and manager for Samiya. You feel so honoured to enjoy world-class service, and yet you are not even famous. You can't wait to tell your parents. You've already informed Kenichi that you'll be leaving sooner.

Kenichi was unfazed because he planned to travel to Portugal with Afonso during the upcoming break. He couldn't wait much longer. Keitaro has classes and will be staying on campus.

You follow Sade through some terminal entrances. She informed you that your flight would depart at 6 p.m., an hour later. You didn't seem to mind. So long as you don't have to share space with many other people. Everything was okay with you.

Sade was in charge of your paperwork.

You were seated in the lounge area given a complimentary drink. You nodded and gratefully accepted it from one of the very polite attendants.

Over 30 minutes, you sat and relaxed by reading a magazine online.

When it was time for you and Sade to depart, you were once again astonished by the reception at the charter.

She was just smirking and telling you that it was all management's doing and that you should relax and enjoy your flight.

Outside, two brightly smiling Japanese flight attendants and the pilot greeted you. You glance confused at Sade as she motions for you to follow them in. When you entered the aircraft, you were escorted to the rear. It was a very small private plane. You were shocked when you entered a bedroom where two beauty spa therapists awaited you to pamper you with the most expensive spa facial and body treatments.

As you walk in, you give Sade a broad smile and wave.

"Don't worry, have a good flight.  We'll see you back at work in a few days. Please send my best wishes to your parents. Your luggage is safe and secure. One of the attendants will deliver it. when you're done with your treatments." She smiles and bows, yet she also hugs you tightly.

.........

J-hope pov.

Jhope began packing after Sejin and Namjoon had left with smiling faces. He will go after his soulmate. Ms Cheong and Sade needed to make quick decisions. Namjoon was aware of the plan and asked management not to reveal anything about his sudden departure. Namjoon, on the other hand, had everything under control.

He texts his therapist to convey his gratitude for her support and to let her know that he is trying to be courageous. Bighit has many foreign contacts, and everything was finalized in minutes because of his high-ranking citizenship.

The managers secretly carried his luggage to the awaiting van inside the underground parking. They took all of his things. Jhope had made some arrangements for himself with Namjoons assistance. 

A security guard and a girl dressed in a maid outfit awaited them before they left for the elevators. When Jhope and Namjoon neared, they exchanged puzzled looks.  The guard look serious as he swiftly gestured to Sejin, and the two were speaking as Jhope and Namjoon wondered what was going on. The girl appeared nervous in their company. Namjoon merely smirked. They were interested as to what it was all about. Sejin and the two boys followed the security guard to the little office.

When they reached the small office, the security guard peered at the girl as you all waited expectantly for the frightened girl to speak.

The security guard said, "A-young, please. Inform the BTS manager of your discoveries."

"It's about Jhopes' saseang fan—-" A-Young looked uncomfortable.

She told the stunned men about her previous interactions with Sona. Jhope was shocked to find that Sona targets all the females who work closely with the boys. When Sejin learned that Akiras life was in danger, he immediately contacted airport security. He provided them with images of the two girls and information on the saseang.Joonie had to console Jhope in the van. He was terrified that the saseang would abduct his girl.

"Oh my gosh, Sejin...we need to hurry...my soulmate might be in trouble!!!" he says, visibly distressed.

"Don't worry, and the airport security will locate her soon. Did you tap into her emotions? Is she in distress?" Namjoon said with a frown.

"No...she appears peaceful, even joyful," Jhope said with a shake of his head.

Just then, Sejin received an urgent call from Sade, who informed them that she had arrived just in time; she had discovered Akira with a girl, but because of the pictures management had sent...she could recognize the girl, but she didn't want to alert the girl of the security that was closing in on her. Jhope exhales a sigh of relief. His soulmate is safe onboard, and the saseang has been apprehended. Sejin didn't want to reveal the severity of the saseangs' intentions with Akira.

Whoa! What a bizarre day. The group arrived at Tokyo International Airport in a matter of minutes and proceeded right to the Charter terminal's waiting area. Jhope was escorted to the Charter once all documents had been verified, where a very excited Sade awaited him with an enormous bouquet of white flowers.

......

Akira pov

You were lying back on the comfortable bed with cucumbers on your eyelids after a deep, invigorating full-body massage, a deep hydro facial, Pedi and a mani.

You feel so pampered, and the discomfort in your joints has virtually disappeared. You were dozing off because you were so tired. You were thinking about your soulmate. It was almost as if you could feel him close by, but you knew it was just wishful thinking. It makes you sad to believe that he doesn't honestly want you close. Suddenly, you sensed an aroma, a pure fragrance, almost like your favourite lily blossoms. Your eyes sprung open when you gazed at a beautiful lily bouquet.  

Startled, you sit up as you notice a figure kneeling in front of the bed, a large flower bouquet covering the face.

Your jaw dropped, and your eyes nearly bulged when the individual exposed himself. The cucumber bits are lying on the bed, forgotten.

"Jhope!!!"...you breathe, shocked.

........

A/n. Hi Hobi-stans. I hope you like the chapter. It seems like our Hobi grew a pair of courage and Faith to go after his girl.

Thank you so much for all your support and for giving some love to this book. Daydream has reached 34k reads, 2.2k votes and 2.4k comments, all because of you. Thank you sooooo much for not abandoning the book.

To all the faithful readers and the shadow readers. You are amazing.

 @tae4432 @SOLITARY_KTH @_k00kiie- @D3MXN1C@IsabelleLightwood52@mimi_mochi27 @leanicholas@Army0t78@mango1416@shakschichandar @TODFTHRR@spec445@ChristinaWilkerson3@btssloveearmyyy@Gilbrennil@ZoeyCruz8@ishopgulechha@Athena144 @savage_suga1993@carrea11

The voters and all of you who comment regularly and your amusing comments always make me smile. So, please, don't stop leaving your thoughts in the comments.

Thank you to those who follow my account, add the book to their readers, and share it with their Wattpad friends.A big 🎉🎉🎉📣📣📣📣to all of you.

Question 1: Do you believe Sona will try again escaping?

Question 2: Do you believe Hobi is now ready to bond?

Question 3: Are you willing to forgive your soulmate?

Question 4: What do you believe the boys' reaction will be when they learn Jhope is gone?

Question 5: Is Yoongi indeed done interfering?

Question 6: Do you think Yoongi would be upset when he finds out Jhope kept him in the dark?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
21.1K 1.5K 21
Song Ha-Rin bumps into love while ascending the ladder of a towering career as a nutritionist. Her new job as a cook for a big music band connects he...
51.8K 2.7K 67
ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ "ᴺᵒʷ, ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᴿᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᶦʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ"... ⁻ˢᵉᵉˢᵃʷ.⁻ ♡ " I'm sure as hel...
308K 12.2K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...