Anima Luna (Mature)

By Kenzie17

The Anima Luna is approaching fast, and for a certain female, she's not looking forward to it. However, a wo... More

One-Metaphorically Speaking
Two-Fluffy Bunny
Three-The Call
Four-Until We Meet Again
Five-The Hunt
Six-His Solace
Seven-Her Pleasure
Eight-Lost
Nine-I Want You
Ten-Conditions
Eleven-Hello to You Too
Twelve-Danger to Conspire
Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do
Fourteen-Look Like You
Fifteen-Roses Float
Sixteen-First Date
Seventeen-Never Forget
Eighteen-To Leave My Side
Nineteen-Free to Go
Twenty-One-A Familiar Figure
Twenty-Two-Twisted.. Tangled.. Mangled..
Twenty-Three-Dreams

S2: Twenty-In the Blankets

1.4K 47 0
By Kenzie17

Okay.. so I lied.
We are NOT halfway through, instead, I've thought of new ideas to add while going through rough deaths this past month.
I'll be splitting this novel into seasons, much like a tv series.
I'll be taking a break after season two, so thank you for all the support, inspiration, and inquiries.
They make me a better writer.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

•     •     •     •     •

2 0 ~ in the blankets

     My head doesn't ache like my stomach, and I could tell the moment I woke up I was starving. In a daze, I barely blink my eyes open just to close them again. There's the bright sunlight peaking through some light shades on the wide windows. I duck my head beneath the fluffy comforter and breath in the heavy lavender scent of the sheets. My mind is drifting in the lavender scented clouds, swaying in a zephyr of comfort. My body was more relaxed and unaware of what's going on around me.

     A door slams shut suddenly, scaring me awake. My dark eyes blink open in multiple blinks until the fuzzy vision begins to subside. I yawn as the footsteps make their way over to where I am, then there's a dip in the mattress. I cuddle into the pillow and blanket as a hand softly lays against my elbow. The sparks ignite through my nervous system, and just from the small contact I know exactly who it is.

     Ragnar sits there with a plate of fruit in his hands as my irises flutter open. The sight is quite becoming for me, mostly because I'm having breakfast in bed that's been brought to me by my mate. A dreamy smile wafts over my lips and I'm immediately. He's so handsome with that black hair and those cobalt blue irises. His tall nose and high cheek bones accentuated his chiseled jawline. No matter who sees him, anyone would believe my mate is a model or popstar in the human world.

     Ragnar's beauty is truly out of this world.

     I give my mate a lazy smile before curling up like a cat in the sun. There's a few yawns that leave my mouth as Ragnar munches on cut strawberries and green grapes. His eyes rake in my face as he gently rubs soft circles into the flesh of my arm. It's so soothing that I don't realize exactly what's going on. His simple touch puts me in a daze, even when I attempt to fight him and his sleeping powers.

     Willing myself awake, I rise halfway and lean on my side to make Ragnar happy. It was a compromise I was willing to make and if he wasn't satisfied, tough luck. My well-rested fingers reach for the bowl for some food. I manage to snatch a few raspberries and an apple slice before Ragnar pulls away. He gives me an offended look, that playful sparkle glittering in his eyes. The expression on his visage made me giggle as I take a bite of the apple slice.

     "Did you sleep well, my fair one?" Ragnar's voice is a warm purr, one that a sleepy kitten would make as they stretch from a long nap.

     The relaxing smile on his face calms my fast-paced heart the second I see it. It's as if the answer to all my problems is right here in front of me, tangible and alive. I feel eternally grateful to have a man like Ragnar as my mate. Just a soft smile from his cold lips makes me faint at heart. How can he be so eye-catching and domineering with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes all in the same breath?

     It just couldn't be possible.. but it is.

     Humming as I stretch my legs out, I sigh with a happy tone and give my mate a bright smile. "Yeah.. it's better now that I've seen you," I flirt shamelessly.

     The more I become closer with Ragnar, it's as if I'm becoming more open and free with myself— I just hope it doesn't end in a bad way.

     I raise an arm above my head after I've taken two grapes and ate them cheekily. The juicy flavor bursts in my mouth and drenching my tongue in a cool taste. I smile at the delightful sensation and reach over my mate's lap for more. He mischievously jerks the plate from my hands with a silly smile on his full lips before stuffing his mouth with a handful of fruit. I gawk at him as he bestows me a gaudy, closed-lip smile and refuses to hand over the plate.

     I pout at him with my puppy dog eyes but it still doesn't work. Huffing, I roll my eyes and turn over, disregarding him as he's doing me. If he wanted to pretend to ignore my pleading eyes then I would learn to ignore him all the same. A laugh begins in my throat but I hold it down due to my mate's constant touch creeping up my hip for attention. He speaks my name a few times before setting the glass plate down with a small 'clink.'

     Out of nowhere, Ragnar's scent engulfs me in the blankets. His arms pin my body to the bed with his and those long and powerful legs tangle with mine. It's a bit awkward because his legs are tackling mine with the covers between them, so a rough game of footsie is being played. At the end, I laugh, shoving away Ragnar's face as he goes in for a kiss. He boisterously laughs. The heavy and hearty sound makes my heartbeat pick up in a millisecond.

     As much as I jerk and attempt to separate our bodies, it's refuted by Ragnar's powerful legs. I huff and puff at the scheming man with a wolfish smile forming over his gorgeous face. Trying to brush his faults away so I could enjoy the rest of my day with him, I breathe a breath of nostalgia. I turn in his arms to snuggle into his chest just because I can. His bitter expresso scent is rubbing off his body in waves, overpowering the soft lavender the sheets are laced with. I hum in content as Ragnar wraps an arm around my shoulders and hugs me close.

     "We leave in two hours," Ragnar announces softly, his hot breath fanning my ear. He adjusts himself against me. "Why don't we spend a bit more time alone? It's been a while since our date..."

     My mate's husky voice drifts over my body in pleasurable waves. My nerves begin to tingle from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. Shivering from his attractive tone, I bite my lip and close my eyes to center myself. With this man around, I had no idea I how I would live out the rest of my life.

     As much as I'd love to spend another day in bed with him, I need to get up and be ready in two hours, I remind myself of what my mate just said.

     Ragnar's plump lips begin to devour my neck where my mark is, sending several sparks and pleasurable tingle throughout my veins. I was highly tempted to stay in bed all day. My body wriggles along his, my cunt dripping at the sudden heat wafting through his pores and against my skin. A moan escapes my mouth as Ragnar's canines graze my shoulders. His large hand gropes the meat on my ass before it travels over the outline of my body. His warm hand sparks attention along my sides, something I've never felt before. It made me excited and flustered beyond belief!

     I'm stuck between my heart skipping a beat and wanting to pause time to savior this moment.

     "Mmm, let's just lay here for ten minutes," I murmur, laying my head on his chest. "Then we have to get ready..."

     I breathe in his musky scent, enjoying being enveloped by his arms and being so close to his chest. If this is what it's like to be in love, I never want to fall out of it!

     "I just want to bask in your scent and your warm chest, Ragnar."

     After I've spoken, I wiggle next to him as much as I can and wrap my arms around his waist. Ragnar tenses at my words, and his fabulous muscles are outlined by the tapping of my fingertips. I squeeze onto him tightly, hoping that this wasn't just a livid dream my mind conjured up. As much as I dislike his child-like tendencies, I could bare with them because it's him, my mate. He's someone I believe I can depend on, even if I put most of my dependency on our relationship. Not that I want to, but as a lover; he's long-lasting and very attentive, as a man; he seems to be cold and ruthless, but as a mate? I haven't seen that sweet side of him (that doesn't involve any sexual intentions), but I can't wait for it

     Even if I want to back away now, it'd be suspicious, I ponder to myself about the minor subject. I'll just have to get to know him more and earn his trust! Hopefully that'll be soon. My best bet is to stay next to Ragnar's side, at least until I know what I'm getting myself into.

     While I'm mulling over the thoughts in my head, Ragnar envelopes me and leaves several kisses along my hairline. It's super snug inside his arms, so much so I feel as if I'm a princess being held for the first time in a long time by her prince. I could no longer smell the scent of the sheets, nor remember it due to my mate's overflowing lust. It ricochets off his body in waves, washing over me. The sensation invades my pores and I'm forced to breathe in the wanton scent through my nostrils.

     Ragnar leaves open mouthed kisses along my collarbone, enticing me to follow through with his actions. I chuckle at the flurries of kisses left along my skin, especially when my mate begins to suckle on my neck to leave multiple hickies. My hands beat at his shoulders, slowing down when his lips capture that one spot that sends me reeling. Somehow, through the rough kissing, Ragnar slips between my arched knees and wraps his arms around my body.

     I shake beneath him, slightly moaning his name as I grip onto his dark locks. I bite my lip, forcing myself to pay attention to the time and how much longer we have left. My heart beats wildly in my chest as I begin to push the alpha away. He refuses my separation, firmly shoving his pelvis against my pubic bone while biting down on a certain area in retaliation. I suck in a breath when I felt the nipping of my skin, yet Ragnar smirks. I pant, whimpering at the breakage of my skin. My eyes shut and Im biting my lips when Ragnar moves his body against mine. As I continue to tremble beneath his touch, I discover just how much power he has over me.

     And that's just with his sneaky lips.

     "Ragnar," I moan softly. "Ragnar— nng," I attempt to catch his attention, knowing its not likely when he's become so fascinated by me. "Baby, please. We can fuck later, I just want to cuddle with you before— ah! Ragnar! I'm fucking serious! What the fuck?—"

     My loud voice grabs his attention because in the next moment, he's pausing his actions. Tears spring to my eyes and I blink them away until they shed to my temples from laying down. A few whimpers escape my throat and I roll my head back and forth from his face. I didn't want to face him otherwise I'd be angerier. He suddenly snatches a hold of my chin. My dark irises glare at the clear sky blue hues, angry that he doesn't know how to understand the atmosphere after I've made a move to ignore him again.

     Either that, or he just doesn't give a fuck.

     As much as Im falling for this man, he's still such a child. It makes me wonder how a wolf would be such an amity king.

     I hiss at the sudden bite I receive and automatically roll on my side as much as I can with Ragnar between my legs. When I realize I can move, I scoot up to the back of the headboard and touch my tender neck. I shiver from the cold wood against my spine and hiss again as the pain from Ragnar's bite coursing through my nerves. A faint whimper escapes my lips.

     The pain wasn't too unbearable, especially after I removed my fingers from the newly formed wound. My furious eyes dart to Ragnar, who sits up with a curious and worried stare and an open mouth, gaping like a fish. The dark look on my face reflects in his, only he's opposite of how I had thought he'd act.

     Ragnar frowns, his citrine liquid gold eyes bounce from my blood-covered fingers to the wound on my skin , then to my angry visage. A fierce, piercing needle sensation pulsates along the wound as I touch it. The saliva surround the raw flesh is exposed to the cool air floating around the room, causing hairs to rise along my neck. My eyes flicker up to Ragnar's, staring at him in confusion and bewilderment while he's too busy with his thoughts.

     Just as I scoff and turn away, getting ready to jump out of bed to check on the tear in my flesh, I'm stopped.

     "Don't move," Ragnar said.

     My eyebrows knot together before I growl in a warning tone at him. I didn't want him to touch me any more after that.

     His hand captures my left elbow as I stand from the bed. Taken aback by my mate's fierce tug along my skin, I'm shoved into the bed and forced to stare up at him from below. I struggle to get out from beneath him, scared to leave blood on the sheets. It's a stupid fear, but I didn't need to be blamed for why they have to pay extra on the room. Now that would be a reason to cause a valid argument with me.

     "I said, don't move."

     Ragnar's hoarse voice grazes my ears. Shocked beyond measure, I barely manage to blink.

     Did.. did Ragnar's voice just.. did he just speak in a higher octave?!

     I was so startled that I froze when those bleary and hazy eyes met mine. The depths of his despair seemed to suck me in, drowning me in miserable thoughts and a black ocean of fierce waves. Ragnar doesn't move from above me, his hovering body keeping me from escaping his ungodly body heat that I wish I carried around with me.

     Those wavering eyes stare down at the tear in my skin, shaking inside their sockets. The stench of blood draws out in the air while my eyes lock in on the lines of red trailing down his bottom lip. It's a dark scene, one that leaves me frightened at the sight of.

     My breathing picked up when he leans down. He pauses, a low, growling whimper leaves the back of his throat. Ragnar doesn't do anything more, but just the simple movement of his heaving chest is enough to send shivers throughout my body. I shrink back from his latent expression, blinking up at him with wide and accusing irises.

     I mean, what am I supposed to do when my alpha mate sudden turns into a vampire?

     This was not spoken about in the mating talks!

<<published on 03.17.22 at 03:51 pm>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.7K 29
Previously, My enemies are my mates. Highest ranking in werewolf: #15 Highest ranking in vampire #74 "Who the fûck touched you!?" Tate's eyes turned...
24.7K 684 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
58.8K 3.1K 93
"Well, hello." The voice had such a sinister tone that it almost made my spine jump out of my body. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful god...
771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...