Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

2.9K 65 11
By Shy_deku

By the way these are the rings for the devil fruits. You can probably guess which ring is which one.

It was the classes first day back to school after the battle training against Izuku. They had been given a few days off to try and learn from the experience on their own.

"I mean we didn't even have a chance towards the end, he summoned a whole monster army." Kaminari says.

"You're wrong. With how much stamina that consumed I would have only been able to hold that army for a little more than a minute." Izuku says walking in with Nezuko next to him and Eri in her arms.

"With an army like that it doesn't matter if it was a minute or an hour. They could have wiped us out with a few attacks. What could we have really done?" Kirishima asks.

"Beg for your life?" Izuku offers, receiving a smack to the back of the head.

"Not necessary." He says turning to Nezuko.

"You don't have to patronize them. Don't you think they feel bad enough after losing?" She asks.

"Let him do it. The more they accept and learn from the horrible loss the better." Aizawa says walking into the room.

"See? Rubbing it in is good." Izuku defends, receiving glares from the class.

"Before we start todays lessons I have an announcement to make. In a months time we will be hosting U.A.'s annual school festival. You all are expected to come up with something to do and preform it for the guests. I expect it to be good. You have the rest of home room to try and figure out what you wish to do." Aizawa says. Being the class rep Izuku makes his way to the front of the room, Izumi following behind him.

"So, any ideas?" Izuku asks.

"Maid cafe!" Mineta cheers.

"Sero." Izuku says.

"On it." Sero says wrapping Mineta up in tape, suspending him from the ceiling.

"Thank you. Now any actual ideas?" Izuku asks.

"A normal cafe?" Kaminari offers.

"It's an option but a very boring one." Izuku says writing on the board.

"How about a cake shop?" Sato offers.

"A bit better. With your skills we'd be able to make some good stuff." Izuku says writing that option.

"A dance performance!" Mina cheers.

"Maybe." Izuku says writing that down.

"A petting zoo?" Koda quietly says.

"Cute animals, definitely a crowd pleaser." Izuku says writing it down.

"How about a-" Momo was cut off as Izuku's phone started ringing.

"One sec." Izuku says pulling out his phone.

"What do you want?" Izuku says to the phone.

"Why are school moms so annoying?!" A voice yells through the phone, loud enough for the entire class to hear.

"What happened?" Izuku asks throwing the chalk to Izumi and walking into the hallway.

"Is he allowed to do that?" Kirishima asks looking to Aizawa.

"Does it look like I care what he does?" Aizawa asks before rolling over in his sleeping bag.

"I guess we just continue with the ideas? What was your idea Yaoyorozu?" Izumi says.

"I was going to suggest a tea tasting event." Momo says.

"Too rich person like." Izuku says popping his head back in the door quickly before going back to the hallway.

"O-okay. Uh-" Izumi says before being cut off by a bell.

"Homerooms over and as much as I hate it I am now required to teach you idiots. Izuku, get back in here." Aizawa says.

"I'm being ordered back to class, talk to ya later dickhead." Izuku says hanging up as he walks back into the classroom.

"I guess that was expected. Today is his first day meeting those psychotic mothers." Nezuko says as Izuku sits back down.

"He wouldn't have to deal with them if you let me rip out their vocal cords like I wanted to." Izuku says.

"You can't solve everything with violence." Nezuko says.

"Maybe not everything but violence cures most things." Izuku says.

"What are they talking about?" Mina asks Kirishima.

"I have no idea." He says.

"Quiet." Aizawa says, silencing them all instantaneously.

"Now for todays class we will be having a special event. A new teacher has come on board and he will demonstrate to you his power in a battle." Aizawa says.

"So we have to fight teachers again?" Kaminari asks.

"No. Only Izuku will have to fight a teacher this time." Aizawa says.

"Why only him?" Jiro asks.

"Izuku is the only one who can stand on even ground with him." Aizawa says.

"So wait, this guy is stronger than All Might too?" Mina asks.

"Yes." Was Aizawa's simple reply.

"Enough talking, when do I get to fight?" Izuku asks impatiently. He had been waiting to fight against Touya since he saw that he could keep pace with him.

"He should be waiting for us now. Let's get on the bus." Aizawa says.

"Bus?" Izuku asks.

"Did you really think we were going to let you two fight on UA property? We'd rather not go broke trying to pay off damages." Aizawa says.

"That's fair." Izuku says standing up. The whole class hurries out of the room, wanting to see the fight. They had never seen anyone that could rival Izuku in strength and if this guy could do it then it was sure to be an amazing fight.

"Hey could we record this fight? I know two brats that would love to see this." Izuku asks.

"Preparations have already been put in place for this to be recorded for future purposes. Getting you a copy will be easy." Aizawa says. After about an hour of driving they exited the bus and stood in a large open clearing. Off to the side seats were carved into a mountain for the class to sit, with Nezu sitting in an odd stone throne.

"Oi! Took you fuckers long enough!" A voice calls out. In a tornado of flame Touya stood in front of the group, dressed in his hero suit.

"Believe me I've been forced to wait too." Izuku says stepping up to the man, staring down at the slightly shorter man.

"Been waiting to get your ass kicked huh?" Touya asks.

"Just you watch, I'm gonna shove those words down your throat then slit your stomach open just to take them out and shove them down your throat again." Izuku says.

"Touya? What are you doing here?" Shoka asks stepping forward.

"*Sigh* Aren't you supposed to be smart? Could any of you tell me why you think I'm here?" Touya says.

"To fight Izuku?" Kirishima offers.

"See? Was it that hard to figure out?" Touya mocks turning back to Shoka.

"Enough stalling. Aizawa get them to the stands so I can kick this guys ass already." Izuku says as his hero suit forms over his body, his three blades at his side.

"You heard the kid, get to the stands." Aizawa says.

"But-"

"To the stands." Aizawa says kicking Shoto. The class quickly makes their way to the stands as Izuku and Touya stand in the center of the field.

"Stand off rules?" Izuku asks.

"Five steps." Touya says. Izuku nods and the two stand back to back. The class watches as the two begin to take steps in the opposite direction, moving in perfect sync. Upon the fifth step the two turn and quicker than the class could see they fire off an attack. Izuku quickly drew Yoru and launched a compressed blade of air at Touya while Touya launched a ball of fire at Izuku. Two bursts of smoke arose from where they stood as the class watched in anticipation, waiting to see the outcome of the two combatants. Suddenly laughter came from the two bursts of smoke as it slowly cleared.

"Your attack was strong, Izuku." Touya says. One of the smoke clouds clear, revealing Izuku standing there with Yoru held in front of him, flames licking at the blade, clear that the fireball had been cut in half.

"So you ate a logia, huh Touya?" Izuku asks. The other cloud clears and Touya stands there, his body severed in half. Blue flames sprout from each half and merge his body back together.

"The Mera Mera no Mi. One of the strongest Logia's out there." Touya says igniting his hands.

"Then this should be fun." Izuku says sheathing Yoru. He crouches low and grips it's handle, his wings bursting from his back.

"Breath of Thunder, Seventh Form: Honoikazuchi no Kami!" He says. Flapping his wings for extra propulsion Izuku launches forward, shattering the ground he stood on. As he charges a large dragon of lightning forms around him, it's jaws open and ready to devour.

"Hiken!" Touya shouts drawing back his fist. Blue flames swirl around his fist as he waits for Izuku. He didn't have to wait long as Izuku appeared in front of him almost instantaneously, drawing his sword. The two collide and hold each other in a deadlock, Izuku's Haki covered blade meeting Touya's Haki covered flame fist. The thunder dragon charges forward from the blade as Touya's fist sparks, sending a large explosion of blue flames at Izuku. Both get blown back and land away from each other before charging again. Touya strikes forward with flame covered fists as Izuku draws Shusui, breathing out a quick burst of his own blue flames.

"Breath of Flame, Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!" Izuku says. Both blades ignite with blue flames as he parries each of Touya's punches before finishing by slashing at Touya, forcing him to retreat as he was almost eaten by the tiger of flame.

"Kagero!" Touya says holding his hand out. A stream of flame launches from his palm towards Izuku, who merely holds out Yoru.

"Ryu! Bolo Breath!" Izuku commands. His ring glows and Ryu snakes his way around Yoru and Izuku's arm, opening his mouth. Flames gather within his jaws and it launches the flames in a condensed beam, meeting Touya's stream of fire. The two attacks clash and create a large smokescreen, blocking the twos view of each other. Izuku suddenly bursts through the smoke and heads straight for Touya, both swords pointing to the left of his body.

"Nitoryu Nigiri: Hirameki!" He says swinging both blades. The Haki infused blades make contact with Touya's ribs, sending him rolling back across the ground, blades of air pushing him further.

"Nice sword show Izuku. Now how about you get serious? I know that third blade isn't only for show." Touya says standing up, Izuku's attack seemingly having done little damage.

"Then you stop holding back as well. I can tell you are pulling your punches." Izuku says stabbing Shusui into the ground. Drawing Hinokami he places the sword in his mouth before retrieving Shusui. His wings recede back into his body as they serve no purpose at the moment.

"If that's what you wish." Touya replies sarcastically. His joking manner seems to disappear as he ignites in flames, crouching down into a combat stance. Izuku matches his movements, shifting into the traditional Santoryu stance.

"Santoryu..." Izuku begins.

"Shinka..." Touya begins, swiping his arms outwards. Spears of flames begin to form in front of him, spinning like a drill.

"Shirunai!" Touya finishes, sending the spears hurdling towards Izuku.

"Toro Nagashi!" Izuku says. He charges towards the flaming spears and seemingly dances around them, maneuvering his body as to not let a single flame touch him. Successfully getting passed the spears Izuku rolls onto the ground, rolling towards Touya as if he were a deadly edged ball.

"Santoryu: Yasha Garasu!" Izuku shouts. Every spot he passed was left with a slash looking like that of a crows foot as he charged towards Touya.

"Karyūnohōkō!" Touya shouts cupping his hands over his mouth. Breathing out he spews out a large stream of fire, quickly enveloping the surrounding area and heading towards Izuku.

"Busoshoku!" Izuku says continuing to roll. His body as well as his swords are completely enveloped in the black resin like substance.

"Breath of Wind, Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Izuku says. Wind erupts around his blades and spin around him, adding a three pronged layer of razor sharp wind around him. Meeting the stream of fire Izuku tunnels through it, his torrents of wind severing the flames and creating a path for him to charge through.

"Tch! You crafty bastard!" Touya shouts igniting his fists.

"Hiryū no Tsubasa!" He shouts. Angling himself slightly so one arm is pointing down at a 45 degree angle while the other is pointing up at the same angle he begins to spin, creating a circle of fire around him. Izuku finally reaches Touya and the two clash, Izuku's downward slashes meeting with Touya's rising fist. The two hold there clash for a few seconds, the ground beneath them cracking slightly. Finally after holding the clash Touya manages to overpower him and launch Izuku into the air. Using fire to propel himself Touya launches after him, flying above him and looking down at Izuku.

"Jujika!" Touya says holding his fingers in a cross shape. His fingers glow blue before launching a cross shaped beam of fire towards Izuku.

"Shit!" Izuku shouts around the blade, throwing up his other swords in an attempt to block the attack. The stream of flame makes contact and sends Izuku hurtling towards the ground, crashing into it and creating a large crater. Pulling himself out of the crater Izuku brings up his blades to catch Touya's leg as he attempted to hit Izuku with a flame propelled axe kick.

"Santoryu...." Izuku begins, making a look of panic spread across Touya's face.

"Kokujo: O Tatsumaki!" Izuku shouts suddenly spinning his body. Using the grip his swords had on Touya's leg Izuku lands a direct hit and sends Touya launching into the air, trapped inside a twister as his body is knocked around and repeatedly sliced.

"Enkai!" Touya shouts from within the tornado. Creating a vortex of flame within the twister he spins the flames the opposite way as the wind, neutralizing the twister and letting him free fall towards the ground. Launching flames from his feet he slows his descent and lands on the ground.

"You've definitely grown stronger squirt, but you're still no match for me!" Touya shouts launching forward, coating his arms in Haki.

"Santoryu, Ul Tora Gari!" Izuku says holding his two blades over the one in his mouth. Dashing forward he swings all of his blades and meets Touya's fist, clashing with him once again. Suddenly letting up the pressure Izuku ducks down as Touya stumbles forward.

"Breath of the Moon, Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit!" Izuku shouts. Swinging all three blades he launches blades of crescent moons at Touya, dicing him up though not making him budge.

"Hiryū no Hiji!" Touya says. Producing flames from his elbow he adds extra force and sends a flaming fist into Izuku's head, knocking him into the ground.

"Hiryū no Taron!" Touya shouts. Quickly spinning for momentum he slams a heel kick into Izuku's ribs and sends him rolling across the ground. Stabbing his swords into the ground Izuku manages to stop his movement and glares towards Touya. The both of them were panting, having to push the other to their physical limits to overpower the other.

"I will not lose!" The two shout in unison.

"Santoryu: Rengoku....." Izuku begins, taking the familiar stance, crimson red flames sprouting around his body from the Breath of the Sun.

"Dai Enkai:...." Touya begins, a giant flame vortex forming around him. Izuku's swords become coated in Haki, taking a deep black color with a purplish hue as the flame vortex begins to condense into a giant fireball held above Touya's head.

"...Oni..." Izuku continues, blasting the ground apart as he charged forward, the susano'o spectral blades surrounding his blades.

"Giri!!!"

"Entei!!!"

Touya slams down the ball of fire as Izuku reaches him, the two attacks clashing. Touya's fireball seems to be diced to bits before imploding in on itself, creating an explosion greater than the class had ever seen. Dust enveloped the entire field and blocked the classes view for miles. Suddenly a powerful gust of wind had cleared the dust, giving the class view of the battlefield. What they saw would only prove to show how wide the gap between them and these two truly was.

The two rivals were standing behind each other, facing away from each other, the both of them still in the pose from finishing their attacks. In front of Touya the ground was destroyed, having burn marks spreading across the entire field in front of him. In front of Izuku the ground had been sliced into many cubes as far as the eye could see, burn marks licking at the edges of every stone.

"You....bastard!" Touya says. Slash marks appear on the front of his body, spewing blood all over the ground in front of him. He falls to the ground as he coughs up blood, landing in a puddle of his own blood.

"Fuck you....dickhead...." Izuku says, dropping all of his swords. He slowly turns around, making the class gasp in horror upon seeing the giant hole within his chest before he collapses forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963 13 7
Izuku Midoriya never had a normal childhood since he turned four. The day he turned four everything changed after he was told he was quirkless. He wa...
153K 2.4K 12
Izuku Yagi a child who was put down by the society for being quirkless in a society were quirk is everything, he had a happy childhood up to the age...
11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
13.8K 333 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...