Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

The wedding

49 3 0
By planetchild17

"To Ellette Evangeline Velonté,I leave my copy of,Hogwarts:a History,in hopes that she'll find it knowledgable and find the answers to all neverending questions" he hands me the book I've read 3 times in my first year.

I brush my hand over the cover and as I look at my hand, it's covered in dust.

"To Harry James Potter,I leave the snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match a Hogwarts,as a reminder of perseverance and skill" he hands Harry the snitch in a cloth and Harry takes it in his hand. We all watch closely as Harry rolls it in his fingers.

Scrimgeour looks disappointed. "Is that it then?" I ask in hopes he'll leave now.,"Not quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest. The Sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately,the sword is not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artefact,it belongs..."

"To Harry" I interrupt. The sword means something since Dumbledore wanted Harry to have it that badly,"It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets"

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor,Ms Velonté" I look at Harry,I tried,"but that doesn't make it that wizard's property. The Decree for Justifiable Confiscation gives the Ministry the power to confiscate the contents of a will--" I cut him off,"That law was created to stop wizards passing dark artifacts and the Ministry is supposed to have powerful evidence that the deceased's possessions are illegal before seizing them! Are you telling me that you think Dumbledore was trying to pass us something cursed?" I nearly shout at the Minister in front of me.

He looks at me with wide eyes,"Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law,Ms Velonté?" I'm silent,"And in any event ,the current whereabouts of the Sword are unknown"

"Excuse me?" I gasp,"The sword is missing?"

The minster explains that he doesn't know what we're up to but that Harry can't do it alone,"He's not alone" I spit as I take Harry's hand in mine.. not me, Hermione or Ron would ever leave Harry's side.

I can hear the Irish music from our room at the very top. Hermione had picked my dress and I really should give her credit, it's beautiful.

I rush down as soon as I'm finished and as I walk into the tent I see Luna and her father dancing in their own,special way. I see Ron gazing at Hermione from across the room and I walk up from behind him.

"Stop staring" he gasps as he jumps back a little,"I'm not staring" he lies.

"Whatever you say" I laugh at him. I look across the tent. It's beautifully done and I take a glass of wine in my hand. I drink it a little too fast so I rather put it down as I see Harry through the glass,on the other end of the tent. I walk towards him and as I lean into his body he grabs my waist with both hands,"You look spectacular" he looks my body up and down.

I smile at his compliment and take his one hand of the waist and in my hand. I lead him towards the open floor, behind everyone zo he wouldn't be embarrassed,since I know he can't really dance. We completely ignores the fast music as we rock from side to side to our own slow song.

"Hello, Harry" Luna appears, interrupting our dance,"Hello Ella" I give her small hug,"I have to go help Mrs Weasley anyway. I'll find you later" I walk of as I hear Luna speaking. I help Mrs Weasley with the cake and then redoing spells on some wine glasses.

Everyone starts screaming as the tent shimmers in a blue light,a Patronus. It's a dragon and I recognise Val's voice saying thay the ministry had fallin and that the minister is dead,"They're coming" her voice echos.

I run toward where I last see Harry as everyone start to apparate, vanishing. "Harry!" I yell but no response. I look around to see flaming red hair run toward a girl with a red dress. "Ron! Hermione" I yell as I rum towards the them. I hear all the spells being casted and a few even nearly miss. Hermione takes my hand.

And the tent disappears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 129 9
Growing up was tough for Jasmine; being abused and mistreated because of petty childhood grudges wasn't an amazing feeling. She always felt like she...
629K 14.5K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
2K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
266K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...